Current Notifications and Important Dates
- Official Notification: Cantonment Board Saugor Peon & Master Posts 2018 Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 31 Posts
- Starting date of Application Process: 31st April 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application : 29th May 2018
- Direct Link to Apply:Cantonment Board Saugor Application Form
Saugor Cantonment Board Recruitment 2018 for Asst. Master, Jr. Clerk & Peon Posts
Saugor Cantonment Board is hiring aspirants to fill up 31 vacancies namely Jr. CLerk, Asstt. Master, Peon, Pump Attendant, Ayah, Mali, Plumber posts. Applicants may submit their application forms through online within 30 days from the date of advertisement. For more information applicants may visit official site http://www.cbsaugor.org
Total no. of empty positions in Saugor Cantonment Board is 31. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
- Junior Clerk-06 Posts
- Asstt. Master/ Middle School Teacher-14 Posts
- Peon-06 Posts
- Pump Attendant-02 Posts
- Ayah-01 Posts
- Mali-02 Posts
- Plumber-01 Posts
You May Also Like
- For Jr. Clerk, plumber, pump attendant posts the qualification is pass in higher secondary 10+2 from a govt. recognized board.
- For Asstt. Master post the qualification is graduation from any recognized university plus B.Ed from a govt. recognized university.
- For remaining posts applicants must complete 8th standard and should have knowledge of English, Hindi reading and writing.
- Applicants age must be in between 18 to 25 years to apply.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST is 05 years, OBC is 03 years.
- Selected candidates as Jr. Clerk, Pump Attendant, plumber posts will get pay of Rs.19500/-
- Selected candidates as Asstt. Master will get pay of Rs.25300/-
- Selected candidates for remaining posts will get pay scale of Rs.15500/-
- Applicants will be selected through written exam, skill test.
- Candidates may apply for Saugor Cantonment Board through online mode from 31st March 2018 to 29th April 2018. Applicants can directly apply through https://www.mponline.gov.in
- Examination fee for participants is Rs.200/-