Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: Bank Note Press Supervisor, Jr. Technician & Office Assistant Jobs 2018 Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 86 Posts
- Starting date of Application Process: 13th October 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application : 09th November 2018
- Direct Link to Apply: Bank Note Press Supervisor, Jr. Technician & Office Assistant Jobs Application form
Bank Note Press Supervisors, Jr. Technician & Office Assistants Recruitment 2018 Notification
Bank Note Press, Dewas is inviting online applications to fill up safety officer, welfare officer, supervisor, junior office assistant and junior technician jobs. So, candidates those who are interested at MP Govt jobs can go through below given information and get all the details. http://bnpdewas.spmcil.com is the official site to download the complete notification.
Number of vacancies to be filled in Bank Note Press is 86. Out of which
- Safety Officer-01
- Welfare Officer-01
- Junior Office Assistant-18
- Junior Technician (Ink Factory)-30
- Junior Technician (Printing & Platemaking)-09
For Jr. Technician post applicants the qualification is ITI in printing & platemaking/ dyestuff technology.
For Jr. Office assistant post the qualification is graduation from a recognized university.
For other posts the qualification is 1st class diploma in respective disciplines.
Maximum age for JT post applicants is 25 years, Jr. Office assistants is 28 years.
Maximum upper age limit for aspirants is 30 years as on 09.11.2018.
You May Also Like
- MPEZ Recruitment 2018 – Trade Apprentice Jobs
- MPPSC SET Online Exam 2018 Notification
- NCL Recruitment 2018 – Fitter, Electrician & Welder Jobs
- Datia Medical College Recruitment 2018- Staff Nurse, Technician & MO Jobs
- AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2018
- MP Vyapam Recruitment 2018 – 5670 Middle School Teacher Jobs
- Saugor Cantonment Board Recruitment 2018 – Safaiwala Jobs
- MP Cooperative Society Recruitment 2018 – 3629 Jr. Salesman Jobs
- GMC Chhindwara Recruitment 2018 – Staff Nurse, Technician & Lab attendant Jobs
- Jiwaji University Recruitment 2018 – Teaching Jobs
- MPPGCL Recruitment 2018
- Madhya Pradesh Army Recruitment Rally 2018 Notification
Selected candidates for JT will get pay in between Rs.7750-19040/-
Selected candidates as Junior Office assistant will get Rs.8350-20470/-
Selected candidates as safety officer and welfare officer will get Rs.29,000-1,10,000/-
Selected candidates for remaining posts will get pay in between Rs.26,000-1,00,000/-
Through written examination and interview test contenders will be recruited.
Mode of applying for Bank Note Press Recruitment is through online mode. 09th November 2018 is the last date to submit applications.
How to Apply Online?
http://bnpdewas.spmcil.com/Interface/Home.aspx is the link to apply online.
Application fee for Gen/ OBC candidates is Rs.400/- and for SC/ST there is no fee.