Here is an extraordinary chance to explore all mp state govt jobs 2020. In this article, candidates can get the Madhya Pradesh government job 2020 employment notifications and application links. So, people can make use of this page and apply for a current government job in mp within a limited time. If you are interested in the New & Upcoming Updates of MP Government Jobs, then don’t forget to visit our page daily.
Latest MP Government Job Recruitment Notifications 2020
|Post Date ||Department Name ||Post Name ||Vacancies ||Qualification||Last Date||More Details|
|03.06.2020||MP High Court||District Judge ||06||LLB ||10.06.2020||More Details|
|20.05.2020||AIIMS Bhopal||Senior Administrative Officer & Others||04||Refer Notification||15.06.2020||More Details|
|08.05.2020||LNIPE||Teaching and Non-Teaching Posts||17||PhD/ Master Degree||30.05.2020||More Details|
|08.05.2020||LNIPE||Various Poata||22||Bachelor's Degree||30.05.2020||More Details|
|08.05.2020||GAIL||Retired Revenue Personnel||09||Check Notification||06.06.2020||More Details|
|19.02.2020||IIT Indore||Registrar, Manager and Others||30||Refer Notification||06.03.2020||More Details|
|15.02.2020||MP High Court||Junior System Analyst||50||B.E. /B.Tech||02.03.2020||More Details|
|12.02.2020||MPPSC||FSO||113||Masters Degree||Update Soon||More Details|
|12.02.2020||MP High Court||Librarian||01||Pg/Degree||03.04.2020||More Details|
|10.02.2020||MP High Court||Assistant||19||12th Pass||26.03.2020||More Details|
|22.01.2020||AIIMS||SRF||01||M.Sc/ MBBS||05.02.2020||More Details|
The officials of Madhya Pradesh Government recruitment board releases Job opening notifications for filling the multiple posts in various government departments. If you are also one of the individuals who want to get Govt Jobs in MP can check the latest vacancies in Madhya Pradesh state to fulfill your dream.
We provide the Latest & Upcoming Madhya Pradesh Sarkari Job updates regularly in this article. This page is full of resources for every aspirant in Madhya Pradesh State to get relevant details about the New Posts in MP Govt sectors.
The State Government of Madhya Pradesh is searching for the young, dynamic, and skilled people to fill the vacancies in many govt departments. In order to recruit the best person for the openings which are released by the Madhya Pradesh Govt Recruitment Board Officials, they are going to conduct the levels of selection round.
So if you want to get the Madhya Pradesh State Govt Job, every participant has to perform well in all the rounds conducted by the MP Govt recruitment board.
Madhya Pradesh Govt Jobs 2020
|Description ||Details |
|State Name ||Madhya Pradesh|
|Post Names ||Various |
|Department Name ||Various |
|Location ||Madhya Pradesh|
|Official Website ||https://mp.gov.in/|
The MP Government publishes immense recruitment notifications to fill up the open vacant posts in several departments. It extends its services and development by recruiting workers every year. It is a good opportunity for the number of people who are sincerely preparing for the MP Govt Job. As the Madhya Pradesh govt has many departments, the job announcement releases on its official portals and sometimes in local newspapers also. So, it is tough to gain the best opportunity for the postulates. Therefore, this Madhya Pradesh Govt Jobs page is specially created to provide the latest and upcoming MP Govt updates.
To know upcoming MP Govt Job openings, you can bookmark this page by holding Ctrl + D and get alerts of every notification. Here, we are supporting you in finding the Latest openings in MP Govt departments. Grab the latest and current employment opportunities in MP Govt and complete information which are necessary to apply for any job. Obtain a free job notification of all MP Govt jobs 2019-20 in Railway, PWD, PSC, etc. departments.
Department Wise Govt Vacancies in MP 2020
- Animal-Husbandry Animal Husbandry Department
- Department of Aviation-Department Aviation
- Backward Classes and Minorities Backward Classes and Minorities Welfare
- Bhopal Gas Tragedy Relief & Rehabilitation Department
- Biodiversity and Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce, Industry & Employment
- Department of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises
- Department of Commercial Tax
- Cooperation Co-operation Department
- Culture Department of Culture
- Madhya Pradesh Energy Department
- Farmer Welfare and Agriculture Development Department
- Madhya Pradesh Finance Department
- Madhya Pradesh Fisheries Department
- Directorate Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Protection
- Forest Department, Madhya Pradesh
- General Administration General Administration Department
- Department of Higher Education
- Home Department
- Horticulture & Food processing Department
- Housing & Environment Department
- AYUSH Indian Systems of Medicine & Homeopathy (AYUSH)
- Information Technology and Biotechnology Department
- Department of Science and Technology
- Jail Department, Madhya Pradesh
- Labour Department, Madhya Pradesh
- Law & Legislative Affairs Department
- Medical Education Department, Madhya Pradesh
- Mineral Resources Department, Madhya Pradesh
- Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises
- New & Renewable Energy Department of Madhya Pradesh
- Nominate, Nomad and Semi Stricken Caste Welfare Department
- State Forest Development Corporation
- Madhya Pradesh Forest Produce Federation
- Madhya Pradesh EcoTourism Board
- General Administration Department, Madhya Pradesh
- Narmada Valley Development Authority
- Panchayat & Rural Development Department
- Parliamentary Affairs Department
- Planning Economics & Statistics Department
- Public Enterprises of Madhya Pradesh
- Public Grievances Redressal Department
- Public Health & Family Welfare Department
- Public Health Engineering Department
- Public Relations Department
- Public Service Management
- Public Works Department, Madhya Pradesh
- Rehabilitation Department, Madhya Pradesh
- Religious Trust & Endowments Department
- Raipur Revenue Department
- Cottage & Rural Industries
- School Education Department
- Science and Technology Department
- SC ST Welfare – Scheduled Castes & Scheduled Tribe Welfare Department
- Social Welfare Department
- Sports & Youth Welfare Department
- Skill Development Department, Madhya Pradesh
- Technical Education & Man Power Planning Department
- Tourism Department, Madhya Pradesh
- Transport Department of Madhya Pradesh
- Department of Urban Administration and Environment development
- Water Resources Department, Madhya Pradesh
- Women and Child Development Department
- Higher Education Department
- Public Venture Department
- Revenue and Dharma and Religious Trust Department
- Village industries Department
- Primitive Caste Welfare Department
The Madhya Pradesh state government has multiple departments to offer an opportunity to talented and skilled hopefuls looking for sarkari job 2020 in MP. The list of departments in the Madhya Pradesh government is mentioned below. Therefore, the aspirants who are waiting for the current govt jobs in mp can go through the department wise list.
List of New Govt Vacancy in MP 2020
- Lower Division Clerk
- Guest Faculty
- Multi Tasking Staff
- Assistant & Associate Professors
- Junior Engineer
MP Job Requirements 2020
The Madhya Pradesh government proffers a possibility to work with it for the individuals of its state who meet the defined academic conditions, age limit, and physical standards.
Everyone should have the designated academic education such as 10th (SSC), 12th (Inter), Graduation, Post-graduation, MCA, MBA, B.Tech, M.Tech, etc. from approved university or board to apply for MP State Govt Recruitment notification.
Generally, the minimum & maximum age limit for a candidate to apply for is 18 years, and the maximum age limit will be 60 years to participate in MP Govt Job recruitment drives.
Apply for MP Sarkari Naukri 2020
The candidates who are willing and eligible for the MP Govt Job can apply through online or offline. The contenders can register for any govt job in Madhya Pradesh if they are eligible. The officially released notification holds the application mode and also the complete guidelines. You can notice an entire step by step process to fill the application form (online and offline) successfully here.
Online Mode Application Submission Steps
- First, you must have to go to the official portal of the respective government department of Madhya Pradesh state.
- On the homepage of the particular government department of an MP state, you have to search the recruitment or announcements tab.
- Tap on the recruitment tab and find the notification which you want to apply for.
- Download or open the official announcement and read the whole notification carefully.
- If you meet the academic qualification, age limit, and physical standards, then you are permitted to apply.
- Now you can go for the apply online link which is available in the notification.
- If you are a new user, then, first of all, you need to finish the registration process before going to apply online for the posts.
- After successful registration, you can go for the online application link.
- Now, a new window will be opened with the online application form.
- You have to fill the required information with the proper details.
- Upload the scanned documents like the signature, photograph, and other supporting documents (educational qualification) as per guided dimensions.
- Save the details and check the entered data once before submitting the details.
- If applicable, you should complete the payment process of the application fee through net banking/ debit card/ credit card/ wallets.
- After completing the application fee payment process, you must note down the transaction id for later purposes if any technical problem occurs.
- Now, take a print of the online submitting application and keep it with you.
Offline Mode Application Submission Steps
- Open the authorized web portal of the respective government department of Madhya Pradesh state.
- Go to the latest announcements or recruitment tab on the home page of the corresponding Madhya Pradesh government department.
- Now, find the relevant job notifications in the most recent announcements section.
- Click on the official recruitment notification and read the entire information carefully.
- Now, you have to go to the application download link if you meet all eligibility requirements.
- You should take a print of it and after that fill the required information correctly.
- Attach the required supporting certificates (educational documents) as per norms along with the payment copy (if applicable).
- Mention the proffered address on the envelope which is given in the recruitment notification.
- Send an envelope through the post before the closing date.
List of Documents Required to Upload
The below specified are the list of documents which you have to enclose while filling and sending the application form.
- Marks memos of 10th
- Marks memos of 12th
- Graduation Marks memos
- Post Graduation Graduation (if any)
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Physically Disabled Certificate (If Required)
- Nativity Certificate
- Passport size photo
- Community Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Valid id proof (Any of below)
- Aadhar card
- Pan card
- Ration Card
- DL (Driving License)
- Voter Id
- A Certificate signed by Gazetted Officer
Selection Criteria for MP Govt Jobs
For selecting the best and capable people to fill the available openings of the Madhya Pradesh government departments’ officials will choose the recruitment selection process from the following list.
- Written Examination
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
- Physical Standard Test
- Physical Measurement Test
- Screening Test (Computer Based Test/ Offline Exam)
- Medical Test
- Trade Test
- Skill Test
- Group Discussion (GD)
- Document Verification
Preparation Tips to crack Madhya Pradesh Govt Jobs
Here the job seekers of Madhya Pradesh State can get relevant information about the preparation. These days, the minimum marks are not sufficient to get an MP Govt job in the corresponding department. Every aspirant should prepare well to get selected for their dream job. You need smart work along with the hard work to obtain the highest marks in the written exam. In order to secure the most top marks, you have to prepare a perfect preparation plan. The proper preparation plan supports you in your training, and it is the best solution to perform well in the examination. Postulates will be appointed based on the marks of the candidate in the selection rounds.
- The below-mentioned tips are the preparation methodology that will help you to clear the selection rounds easily.
- Your preparation strategy should depend on your proficiency level.
- All of us acknowledged that the written exam is the most basic round in the initial level of the recruitment process to shortlist the individuals.
- To pass the written examination, you need to have a definite idea about the scheme of the exam.
- Also, you need to know the exam syllabus before going to prepare.
- Every postulate must start their preparation from the next minute of completion of the registration process.
- Solve the past year papers after completion of each concept preparation.
- Time management plays a vital role in the Madhya Pradesh govt job exams. So, you have to improve it while practicing the previous question papers.
- You need to observe the difficult questions for you based on the weightage.
- Focus more on hard subjects and less on easy subjects.
- Download the topic wise practice papers and prepare them quickly and precisely.
- You can take the mock tests to check your preparation level.
- While you are preparing, you have to make a note for the last minute preparation.
- Solve the previous year question papers and start the revision.
- You have to stay with a piece of mind and be calm while writing the examination.
- Be peaceful before 30 minutes of the exam.
- Go to the examination center one hour before the exam time with essential documents.
- Take a print out of the exam hall ticket one week from the commencement of exam date to avoid last-minute tension.
Growth & Careers Opportunities in MP State Govt Vacancies
The selected candidates will get a basic salary, and a few months later, they will get promotions based on their academic qualifications and dedicated work approach. Along with it, the Madhya Pradesh government offers pleasant facilities for the employees. Furthermore, the job security of MP Govt Job is also one of the appended services to the employees in govt divisions.
MP Govt Jobs through Drona.in
Our site Drona.in, is a complete online guide to the aspirants preparing for Madhya Pradesh Govt Jobs. This page is the unique platform to get the latest and upcoming job notifications of Madhya Pradesh state. We provide unique and relevant information regarding the Latest and Upcoming MP Govt Job Openings in this article. Also, we give complete guidance to the Madhya Pradesh State Job searching candidates. So follow us and update yourself with the news provided here.