Here is an extraordinary chance to explore all mp state govt jobs 2020. In this article, candidates can get the madhya pradesh government job 2020 employment notifications and application links. So, people can make use of this page and apply for current government job in mp within a limited time. If you are interested in New & Upcoming Updates of MP Government Jobs, then don’t forget to visit our page daily.
MP Govt Job 2020 Notification
|Post Date||Notification Details||Vacancies/ Qualification||Last Date||More Info|
|07.04.2020||AP DMHO Walk-in drive||22/ MBBS, Ms.c||11.04.2020||More Details|
|27.03.2020||MAPIT AeGM Recruitment||166/ Degree||20.04.2020||More Details|
|20.03.2020||MP State Policy & Planning Commission Recruitment 2020||31/ Graduate||02.04.2020||More Details|
|19.02.2020||IIT Indore Non-Teaching Recruitment 2020||30/ -||06.03.2020||More Details|
|15.02.2020||MP High Court JSA Recruitment 2020 Notification||50/ B.E. /B.Tech||02.03.2020||More Details|
|12.02.2020||MPPSC Food Safety Officer Notification 2020||113/ Masters Degree||Update Soon||More Details|
|12.02.2020||MP High Court Librarian Post Recruitment 2020||01/ PG/ Degree||03.04.2020||More Details|
|10.02.2020||Madhya Pradesh HC Assistant Notification 2020||19/ 12th Pass||26.03.2020||More Details|
|28.01.2020||MAPIT Various Posts Recruitment 2020||07/ BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech||29.01.2020||More Details|
|22.01.2020||AIIMS Bhopal Senior Research Fellow Post Recruitment 2020||01/ M.Sc/ MBBS||05.02.2020||More Details|
|20.01.2020||AIIMS Bhopal Senior Resident Recruitment 2020||78/ PG/ Degree||12.02.2020||More Details|
|20.01.2020||IIT Indore JRF post Recruitment 2020||01/ -||27.01.2020||More Details|
|17.01.2020||MP High Court HJS Recruitment 2020||47/ Degree in Law||07.02.2020||More Details|
|17.01.2020||IISERB Project Research Associate Recruitment 2020||01/ Ph.D||24.01.2020||More Details|
|10.01.2020||MP High Court Advocate Post Recruitment 2020||08/ Degree in Law||23.01.2020||More Details|
|07.01.2020||IISS SRF Post Recruitment 2020||01/ M.Sc||09.01.2020||More Details|
|02.01.2020||MP Police Recruitment 2020||9000/ 12th Pass||Refer Notification||More Details|
|03.01.2020||MPPEB Primary School TET 2020 Notification||-/ 12th Pass||26.01.2020||More Details|
|01.01.2020||MPPGCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020||209/ B.E/ B.Tech/ Diploma||31.01.2020||More Details|
|20.12.2019||IISER Bhopal Research Associate Recruitment 2019||01/ Ph.D||05.01.2020||More Details|
|16.12.2019||NIRTH Research Scientist Walk-in Interview 2019||03/ MD/ MS/ DNB||Walk-in|
|12.12.2019||BGTRRDMP Medical Officer Recruitment 2019||42/ MBBS||26.12.2019||More Details|
|07.12.2019||AIIMS Bhopal Non-Faculty Recruitment||50/ B.E/B.Tech/MCA/BSc/MSC||04.01.2020||More Details|
Latest MP Government Job Recruitment Notifications 2020
The officials of Madhya Pradesh Government recruitment board releases Job opening notifications for filling the multiple posts in various government departments. If you are also one of the individuals who want to get Govt Jobs in MP can check latest vacancies in Madhya Pradesh state to fulfill your dream.
We provide the Latest & Upcoming madhya pradesh sarkari job updates regularly in this article. This page is full of resources for every aspirant in Madhya Pradesh State to get relevant details about the New Posts in MP Govt sectors.
State Government of Madhya Pradesh is searching for the young, dynamic, and skilled people to fill the vacancies in many govt departments. In order to recruit the best person for the openings which are released by the Madhya Pradesh Govt Recruitment Board Officials, they are going to conduct the levels of selection round.
So if you want to get Madhya Pradesh State Govt Job, every participant has to perform well in all the rounds conducted by the MP Govt recruitment board.
Madhya Pradesh Govt Jobs 2020
MP Government publishes immense recruitment notifications to fill up the open vacant posts in several departments. It extends its services and development by recruiting workers every year. It is a good opportunity for the number of people who are sincerely preparing for MP Govt Job. As the Madhya Pradesh govt has many departments, the job announcement releases on its official portals and sometimes in local newspapers also. So, it is tough to gain the best opportunity for the postulants. Therefore, this Madhya Pradesh Govt Jobs page is specially created to provide the latest and upcoming MP Govt updates.
To know upcoming MP Govt Job openings, you can bookmark this page by holding Ctrl + D and get alerts of every notification. Here, we are supporting you in finding the Latest openings in MP Govt departments. Grab the latest and current employment opportunities in MP Govt and complete information which are necessary to apply for any job. Obtain a free job notification of all MP Govt jobs 2019-20 in Railway, PWD, PSC, etc. departments.
Department Wise Govt Vacancies in MP 2020
- Animal-Husbandry Animal Husbandry Department
- Department of Aviation-Department Aviation
- Backward Classes and Minorities Backward Classes and Minorities Welfare
- Bhopal Gas Tragedy Relief & Rehabilitation Department
- Biodiversity and Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce, Industry & Employment
- Department of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises
- Department of Commercial Tax
- Cooperation Co-operation Department
- Culture Department of Culture
- Madhya Pradesh Energy Department
- Farmer Welfare and Agriculture Development Department
- Madhya Pradesh Finance Department
- Madhya Pradesh Fisheries Department
- Directorate Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Protection
- Forest Department, Madhya Pradesh
- General Administration General Administration Department
- Department of Higher Education
- Home Department
- Horticulture & Food processing Department
- Housing & Environment Department
- AYUSH Indian Systems of Medicine & Homeopathy (AYUSH)
- Information Technology and Bio-Technology Department
- Department of Science and Technology
- Jail Department, Madhya Pradesh
- Labour Department, Madhya Pradesh
- Law & Legislative Affairs Department
- Medical Education Department, Madhya Pradesh
- Mineral Resources Department, Madhya Pradesh
- Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises
- New & Renewable Energy Department of Madhya Pradesh
- Nominate, Nomad and Semi Stricken Caste Welfare Department
- State Forest Development Corporation
- Madhya Pradesh Forest Produce Federation
- Madhya Pradesh Eco Tourism Board
- General Administration Department, Madhya Pradesh
- Narmada Valley Development Authority
- Panchayat & Rural Development Department
- Parliamentary Affairs Department
- Planning Economics & Statistics Department
- Public Enterprises of Madhya Pradesh
- Public Grievances Redressal Department
- Public Health & Family Welfare Department
- Public Health Engineering Department
- Public Relations Department
- Public Service Management
- Public Works Department, Madhya Pradesh
- Rehabilitation Department, Madhya Pradesh
- Religious Trust & Endowments Department
- Raipur Revenue Department
- Cottage & Rural Industries
- School Education Department
- Science and Technology Department
- SC ST Welfare – Scheduled Castes & Scheduled Tribe Welfare Department
- Social Welfare Department
- Sports & Youth Welfare Department
- Skill Development Department, Madhya Pradesh
- Technical Education & Man Power Planning Department
- Tourism Department, Madhya Pradesh
- Transport Department of Madhya Pradesh
- Department of Urban Administration and Environment development
- Water Resources Department, Madhya Pradesh
- Women and Child Development Department
- Higher Education Department
- Public Venture Department
- Revenue and Dharma and Religious Trust Department
- Village industries Department
- Primitive Caste Welfare Department
Madhya Pradesh state government has multiple departments to offer an opportunity to talented and skilled hopefuls looking for sarkari job 2020 in MP. The list of departments in Madhya Pradesh government is mentioned below. Therefore, the aspirants who are waiting for the current govt jobs in mp can go through the department wise list.
List of New Govt Vacancy in MP 2020
- Lower Division Clerk
- Guest Faculty
- Multi Tasking Staff
- Assistant & Associate Professors
- Junior Engineer
MP Job Requirements 2020
Madhya Pradesh government proffers a possibility to work with it for the individuals of its state who meet the defined academic conditions, age limit, and physical standards.
Everyone should have the designated academic education such as 10th (SSC), 12th (Inter), Graduation, Post-graduation, MCA, MBA, B.Tech, M.Tech, etc. from approved university or board to apply for MP State Govt Recruitment notification.
Generally, the minimum & maximum age limit for a candidate to apply for is 18 years, and the maximum age limit will be 60 years to participate in MP Govt Job recruitment drives.
Apply for MP Sarkari Naukri 2020
The candidates who are willing and eligible for the MP Govt Job can apply through online or offline. The contenders can register for any govt job in Madhya Pradesh if they are eligible. The officially released notification holds the application mode and also the complete guidelines. Even you can notice an entire step by step process to fill the application form (online and offline) successfully here.
Online Mode Application Submission Steps
- At first, you must have to go to the official portal of the respective government department of Madhya Pradesh state.
- On the home page of the particular government department of MP state, you have to search the recruitments or announcements tab.
- Tap on the recruitments tab and find the notification which you want to apply.
- Download or open the official announcement and read the whole notification carefully.
- If you meet the academic qualification, age limit, and physical standards, then you are permitted to apply.
- Now you can go for the apply online link which is available in the notification.
- If you are a new user, then, first of all, you need to finish the registration process before going to apply online for the posts.
- After successful registration, you can go for the online application link.
- Now, a new window will be opened with the online application form.
- You have to fill the required information with the proper details.
- Upload the scanned documents like the signature, photograph, and other supporting documents (educational qualification) as per guided dimensions.
- Save the details and check the entered data once before submitting the details.
- If applicable, you should complete the payment process of the application fee through net banking/ debit card/ credit card/ wallets.
- After completing the application fee payment process, you must note down the transaction id for later purposes if any technical problem occurs.
- Now, take a print of the online submitting application and keep it with you.
Offline Mode Application Submission Steps
- Open the authorized web portal of the respective government department of Madhya Pradesh state.
- Go to the latest announcements or recruitments tab on the home page of the corresponding Madhya Pradesh government department.
- Now, find the relevant job notifications in the most recent announcements section.
- Click on the official recruitment notification and read the entire information carefully.
- Now, you have to go to the application download link if you meet all eligibility requirements.
- You should take a print of it and after that fill the required information correctly.
- Attach the required supporting certificates (educational documents) as per norms along with the payment copy (if applicable).
- Mention the proffered address on the envelope which is given in the recruitment notification.
- Send envelope through the post before the closing date.
List of Documents Required to Upload
The below specified are the list of documents which you have to enclose while filling and sending the application form.
- Marks memos of 10th
- Marks memos of 12th
- Graduation Marks memos
- Post Graduation Graduation (if any)
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Physically Disabled Certificate (If Required)
- Nativity Certificate
- Passport size photo
- Community Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Valid id proof (Any of below)
- Aadhar card
- Pan card
- Ration Card
- DL (Driving License)
- Voter Id
- A Certificate signed by Gazetted Officer
Selection Criteria for MP Govt Jobs
For selecting the best and capable people to fill the available openings of the Madhya Pradesh government departments’ officials will choose the recruitment selection process from the following list.
- Written Examination
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
- Physical Standard Test
- Physical Measurement Test
- Screening Test (Computer Based Test/ Offline Exam)
- Medical Test
- Trade Test
- Skill Test
- Group Discussion (GD)
- Document Verification
Preparation Tips to crack Madhya Pradesh Govt Jobs
Here the job seekers of Madhya Pradesh State can get relevant information about the preparation. In these days, the minimum marks are not sufficient to get an MP Govt job in the corresponding department. Every aspirant should prepare well to get selected for their dream job. You need smart work along with the hard work to obtain the highest marks in the written exam. In order to secure the most top marks, you have to prepare a perfect preparation plan. The proper preparation plan supports you in your training, and it is the best solution to perform well in the examination. Postulants will be appointed based on the marks of the candidate in the selection rounds.
The below-mentioned tips are the preparation methodology that will help you to clear the selection rounds easily.
- Your preparation strategy should depend on your proficiency level.
- All of us acknowledged that the written exam is the most basic round in the initial level of the recruitment process to shortlist the individuals.
- To pass out the written examination, you need to have a definite idea about the scheme of the exam.
- Also, you need to know the exam syllabus before going to prepare.
- Every postulant must start their preparation from the next minute of completion of the registration process.
- Solve the past year papers after completion of each concept preparation.
- Time management plays a vital role in the Madhya Pradesh govt job exams. So, you have to improve it while practicing the previous question papers.
- You need to observe the difficult questions for you based on the weightage.
- Focus more on hard subjects and less on easy subjects.
- Download the topic wise practice papers and prepare them quickly and precisely.
- You can take the mock tests to check your preparation level.
- While you are preparing, you have to make a note for the last minute preparation.
- Solve the previous year question papers and start the revision.
- You have to stay with a piece of mind and be calm while writing the examination.
- Be peaceful before 30 minutes of the exam.
- Go to the examination center one hour before the exam time with essential documents.
- Take a print out of exam hall ticket before one week from the commencement of exam date to avoid last-minute tension.
Growth & Careers Opportunities in MP State Govt Vacancies
The selected candidates will get a basic salary, and a few months later, they will get promotions based on their academic qualifications and dedicated work approach. Along with it, the Madhya Pradesh government offers pleasant facilities for the employees. Furthermore, the job security of MP Govt Job is also one of the appended services to the employees in govt divisions.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Age relaxation, and what is the age limit for Madhya Pradesh Government jobs?
Ans. Age relaxation indicates the extension of the maximum age limit as per norms depends on the category like SC/ ST/ OBC/ General. Go to the Age limit section in this article for the age limit of Madhya Pradesh Government jobs.
- What type of job notifications are released by Madhya Pradesh Govt?
Ans. Madhya Pradesh Govt publishes different job notifications for various departments every year. Some of them are forest guard, SSC, PSC, Inspector, junior resident, JE, AE, etc. job notifications.
- Is submitting one application form is valid for many jobs?
Ans. No, if you want to apply for more than one job, you have to apply for each position separately on its authorized web portal.
- What should I do when my Photo/ Signature /Thumb impression is not getting saved?
Ans. You should kindly check the instructions which are mentioned in the MP Govt Job notification for cropping/ saving the images. Generally, the size of images should be in between 20 to 50 kb only.
- Why my aadhar number is not getting saved in my personal details?
Ans. At first, kindly check your aadhar card number and enter the digits again. If the problem persists still, then email at email@example.com, as the same aadhar card is not allowed in two different profiles.
- How I get back my password if I forgot it?
Ans. You may find the “forgot password” option below the “submit” button. Tap on the link and enter the needed data then you will receive a password reset link to your registered phone number or email id.
- Is there any possibility to change my name or details after submitting the application form?
Ans. No, the Madhya Pradesh govt does not allow the competitors to change their details once submitting their online application form.
- How do I proceed to the further step while filling the application form?
Ans. After entering the details in a step, you have to click on the “Save” button. Then you will be redirected to the following step if you have entered the needed information, or you can tap on the “Next” button to proceed to the next level.
- In case my course name, education qualification name is not showing in the drop down list, what I have to do?
Ans. Write your complaints to the Madhya Pradesh Government Recruitment Board with an attached copy of your educational certificates or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How can I complete the payment process of application fee for the application?
Ans. Applied aspirants can continue with the payment process after completion of submitting an application. The payment fee can be done via net banking, credit card/ debit card. While payment processing, if the money deducted twice, they will refund your money soon.
MP Govt Jobs through Drona.In
Our site Drona.in, is a complete online guide to the aspirants preparing for Madhya Pradesh Govt Jobs. This page is the unique platform to get the latest and upcoming job notifications of Madhya Pradesh state. We provide unique and relevant information regarding the Latest and Upcoming MP Govt Job Openings in this article. Also, we give complete guidance to the Madhya Pradesh State Job searching candidates. So follow us and update yourself with the news provided here.