Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: LNH Senior Residents Walk-In Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 118 Posts
- Date of Walk-In Interview: 15th, 16th, 17th & 18th October 2018
Lok Nayak Hospital Delhi Recruitment 2018 Walk-In Notification for Sr. Residents
Lok Nayak Hospital Delhi is ready to fill up senior resident vacancies in Anesthesia, clinical pathology, dermatology, ENT, general surgery, medicine, neonatology, neurosurgery, radio-diagnosis, pediatrics etc departments. So, candidates those who are willing can apply for the upcoming walk-in interview. http://delhi.gov.in/wps/wcm/connect/DoIT_LNJP/lnjp/home is the official site to get more details.
Number of senior resident vacancies to be filled in Lok Nayak Hospital Delhi is 118.
Department wise vacancy details are given below
- Clinical Pathology-01
- General Surgery-10
- Obst. & Gynae-11
MBBS with PG / DNB/ Diploma in concerned specialty from a recognized university can apply for senior residents posts.
Maximum upper age limit for applicants is 37 years. Age relaxation for SC/ST is 05 years.
You May Also Like
- AAMC Recruitment 2018 – Pharmacist, Multi Task Worker & Assistant Jobs
- AIIMS Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online 2000 Nursing Officer Jobs
- Delhi Govt Jobs 2018 Notifications
- AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018
- Army Public School AWES Recruitment 2018 – 8000 TGT, PGT & PRT Jobs
- AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2018 Notifications
- AIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2018
- ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2018 – Specialist & Sr. Resident Jobs
- UPPSC Recruitment 2018 – 2437 Allopathic MO, Professor & Research Officer Jobs
- Central Warehousing Corporation Recruitment 2018 – Manager & Engineer Jobs
- RITES Recruitment 2018 – Technician, Assistant Loco Pilot & Manager Jobs
Selected candidates as senior residents will get pay in between Rs.67,000-208700/- per month.
On basis of interview test aspirants will be recruited.
Date of Walk-In Interview
From 15th to 18th October 2018 aspirants can apply for Lok Nayak Hospital Walk-In Recruitment along with all essential documents.
The Office of Addi. Medical Superintendent (Admin) in Room No. 005, Administrative Block, LNH.