KVIC Haryana Current Notification & Important Dates
|For Official Notification Click Here||KVIC Haryana Recruitment 2018 Notification for 34 RIO & ITA Posts|
|Total Number of Posts||34 Vacancies|
|Starting date to submit Application||20th February 2018|
|Closing date to submit Application||07th March 2018|
|Direct link to Apply online||KRDP Haryana RIO & ITA Posts Application Form|
Khadi and Village Industries Commission has introduced a Employment notice to recruit the 34 positions of Reform Implementing Officer (RIO) and Information Technology Assistant (ITA) under Khadi Reform and Development Programme (KRDP). Eligible and Interested candidates may apply by forwarding the application form before the closing date. For more details you can check the official site www.kvic.org.in
Total Number of vacancies: 34 Posts
Splitting vacancies with Position wise
Reform Implementing Officer: 19 Posts
Information Technology Assistant: 15 Posts
Place of posting: Haryana
- WCD Haryana Recruitment 2018 Notification for 52 Anganwadi Helpers & Workers
- Maharshi Dayanand University Haryana Recruitment 2018 Notification for 83 Professor, Assistant Professor & Associate Professor Posts
- Haryana Model Sanskriti School Recruitment 2018 Notification for 323 PGT/ TGT Teacher Posts
- ESI Healthcare Haryana Recruitment 2018 Walk-IN Notification for 116 Pharmacist, LT & Driver Jobs
Applicants have minimum age limit 21 years and maximum age limit 35 years.
Reform Implementing Officer
Aspirants have to completed Degree in Textile and having Knowledge of computer Application or Diploma in Textile/Handloom/Khadi Technology having Knowledge of computer application with 03 years experience in production management of Textile in decentralized sector like Khadi, Handloom etc.
Information Technology Assistant
Candidates must possess Bachelor’s degree in IT/Computer Science with 01 year experience in IT field.
Selected candidates will get monthly pay Rs. 10,000/- along with mobility allowances, accommodation at the premises of Kls.
KVIC Application Process
Eligible candidates can submit their duly filled application along with name, address, contact number, Email Id, date of birth and education qualifications to the Institute address which has given in official notification.
How to Download Application form
- Visit official site www.kvic.org.in
- Click on to the notification link
- Then application will view along with the notification
- Download and fill the application with relevant details
- Send to the below address along with the attested documents.
Date of advertisement: 20th February 2018
Closing date for the submission of application form: 07th March 2018.