Current Notifications and Important Dates
- Official Notification: KV Gachibowli PGT, TGT, PRT Posts 2018 Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: Various
- Date of Walk-In Interview: 29th & 30th April 2018
KV Gachibowli Recruitment 2018 Notification for PGT, TGT & PRT Posts
A Walk-In Interview is going to be conducted on 29th & 30th days of April month 2018 to provide job contenders as PGT, PRT & TGT in HIndi, English, Sanskrit, Science, Maths, Physics subjects & Doctor, Computer instructor, sports coach, staff nurse, yoga instructors. So, candidates those who are interested at teaching firm may apply. Log on to http://www.kvgachibowli.edu.in to get more information.
Total no. of vacancies to be filled are various in KV Gachibowli. Post names are given below
- PGT (Economics/ Commerce/ HIndi/ English/ Computer Science/ Biology/ Chemistry/ Maths/ Physics)
- TGT (Hindi/English/ Sanskrit/ Science/Maths/ Social Studies)
- Primary Teacher (PRT)
- Computer Instructor
- Music, Dance Coach
- Sports Coach
- Staff Nurse
- Educational Counselor
- Yoga Instructor
- Vocational Instructor
You May Also Like
- NALCO Recruitment 2018 Notification
- NIB Recruitment 2018 Notification
- BEML Recruitment 2018 Notification
- For Sports coach post the qualification is B.P.Ed .
- For Music /dance posts the qualification is intermediate with 50% marks.
- For Computer Instructor post the qualification is B.Sc (Computer Science)/ BCA or equivalent and PG degree in any subject.
- For Yoga Instructor post the qualification is bachelor’s degree with one year training in yoga from a recognized university.
- For Doctor post the qualification is MBBS with registration in MCI with State Medical Council.
- For nurse post the qualification is diploma in nursing.
- For educational counselor post the qualification is BA/ B.Sc (Psychology) with diploma in counseling.
- For PRT post the applicants must possess is Senior secondary school certificate with 50% marks.
- For TGT post the qualification is Bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks, B.Ed and should pass in CTET paper II.
- For PGT post the qualification is master’s degree in relevant subject with 50 % marks.
- Selected candidates as PGT will get pay scale of Rs.27, 500/-
- Selected candidates as TGT will get pay scale of Rs. 26, 500/-
- Selected candidates as PRT will get pay scale of Rs. 21, 250/-
- Selected candidates as educational counsellor will get pay scale of Rs.26, 500/-
- Selected candidates as nurse will get pay scale of Rs.750/- per day
- Selected candidates as Doctor will get pay scale of Rs.1000/-
- Selected candidates for remaining posts will get pay scale of Rs.21, 250/-
Candidates will be selected through interview session.
Date Of Walk-In Interview
Candidates along with all necessary documents may attend the interview on scheduled dates given below.
- 30th April 2018: PGT, TGT, Primary Teachers
- 29th April 2018: For Remaining posts