Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: Indian Spices Board Spices Extension Trainees Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 16
- Date of Walk-In Interview : 26th November 2018
Indian Spices Board Spices Extension Trainees Walk-In Notification
Indian Spices Board of Cochin is currently in need of candidates to work as spices extension trainees exclusively for scheduled caste and scheduled tribe category people. On 26th November 2018 candidates can attend the interview. http://www.indianspices.com/ is the official site portal to download complete notification about Kerala Govt Jobs.
Number of Spices Extension Trainee vacancies to be filled in Indian Spices Board is 16.
Candidates those who have done B.Sc (Agriculture/ Horticulture) having knowledge in computer can apply.
Maximum 35 years aged candidates can apply for the trainee vacancy.
You May Also Like
- KSREC Recruitment 2018 – Project Scientist & GIS Technician Jobs
- Air India Express Recruitment 2018 – Manager, Sr. Officer, Coordinator & Officer Jobs
- KSSM Recruitment 2018 – Data Entry Operator Jobs
- HNL Recruitment 2018 – Apprentice Jobs
- Transformers & Electricals Kerala Ltd Recruitment 2018 –Operator Gr III Trainee Jobs
- KRFB Recruitment 2018 – Project Engineer & Site Supervisor Jobs
- CMD Kerala Recruitment 2018 Notifications
- FACT Recruitment 2018 – Graduate Apprentice Jobs
- KRFB Recruitment 2018 – Site Supervisor & Project Engineer Jobs
- IIITM Kerala Recruitment 2018 – Faculty Jobs
- KDISC Recruitment 2018 – Animator & Programme Executive Jobs
- NCESS Recruitment 2018 – MTS, Librarian & Manager Jobs
Candidates those who have selected as trainee will get monthly pay of Rs.17,000/- per month.
Candidates have to attend interview in order to be hired.
Date of Walk-In Interview
On 26th November 2018 along with all essential documents may appear for Indian Spices Board Recruitment.
Spices Park, Puttady, Idukki District, Kerala-685551.