Current Notification & Important Dates
|For Official Notification and Further Details Click Here||High Court of Kerala Chauffeurs Notification (Admit Cards Released)|
|Organization||High Court of Kerala|
|Total Number of Posts||12 Posts|
|Date of Written Test||28th October 2018|
|Starting Date of Application||07th December 2017|
|Last Date to Submit online Application||16th January 2018|
|Direct Link to get Application||High Court of Kerala Online Application|
High Court of Kerala is inviting applications from Indian Citizens to fill up 12 Chauffeur Grade II posts. So, contender those who are eligible may apply for the posts through online mode. For more detailed information contenders may log on to recruitment portal http://hckrecruitment.nic.in
You May Also Like
- FACT Recruitment 2018 – Graduate Apprentice Jobs
- KRFB Recruitment 2018 – Site Supervisor & Project Engineer Jobs
- IIITM Kerala Recruitment 2018 – Faculty Jobs
- KDISC Recruitment 2018 – Animator & Programme Executive Jobs
- NCESS Recruitment 2018 – MTS, Librarian & Manager Jobs
Kerala High Court has released only 12 vacancies for Chauffeur Grade II.
The applicants must possess S.S.L.C and valid light motor vehicle driving licence.
- Candidates belonging to general category born in between 02.01.1981 and 01.01.1999 may apply for the posts.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST born in between 02.01.1976 and 01.01.1999 may apply for the posts.
- Candidates belonging to OBC born in between 02.01.1978 and 01.01.1999 may apply for the posts.
Selected candidates for Chauffeur Grade II post will get pay scale of Rs.19000-43600/-
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in written test, practical test and interview session.
Candidates may apply for the posts through online mode.
- Starting date of application process is 07.12.2017.
- Closing date of step-I process is 08.01.2018.
- Closing date of step-II process is 23.01.2018.
- Last date for payment of fee is 16.01.2018.
Application fee for general candidates is Rs.400/-
For SC/ST there is no application fee.
How to Apply Online
- Go to official site http://hckrecruitment.nic.in
- Click on the required notification.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Enter the details in the application form.
- Upload all necessary documents, photographs.
- Make payment through online mode.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take printout for future use.
Candidates will have written exam for 100 marks. The questions are of objective type.
Candidates will be asked questions on the topics of general knowledge, current affairs and matters relating to traffic rules and driving