Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: Center for Management Development(CMD)Recruitment 2018
- Total No. of Vacancies: 13 Posts
- Starting Date of Application Process: 28th November 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Application:13th December 2018
- Direct Link to Apply: Center for Management Development(CMD) Application Form
Center of Management Development Clerk, Typist, Accountant, Attendent & Sweaper Jobs Recruitment 2018 Jobs
Center of Management Development(CMD) is looking for candidates to fill various positions of Project Coordinator,Accountant,Clerk,Typist and other vacancies.Eligible Indian nationals can apply online from 28th November 2018 to 13th December 2018 by referring the eligibility criteria. For more details about Kerala Govt Jobs and is the official link https://www.cmdkerala.net/ to get information about the employment notice.
Total number of vacancies to filled in CMD is 13 Clerk, Typist & Other posts.
Department wise vacancies are mentioned below
- Project Coordinator-01
- Office Attendant-02
- Part time sweeper-02
For Project Coordinator Post candidates should complete Graduate degree from recognized University,Diploma in Civil Engineering and Knowledge in Computer Applications.
For Accountant post candidates should have complete B.Com from a recognized University,Knowledge in Tally Accounting Software and 2 years of min experience in Accounting from a reputed institution.
For Clerk post candidates must complete +2 or equivalent,Knowledge in computer applications and 1year experience in relevant field from any institution
For Typist Post candidates should have passed in +2 or equivalent,KGTE Typewriting English(Higher),KGTE Typewriting Malayalam(Lower) and 1 year of Word Processing Experience
For Office Attendant & Part Time Sweeper posts applicants should have passed in 7th passed and should not have acquired ITI/ITC or any Degree.
Maximum age of 36 years applicants may apply for the posts of Project Coordinator, Accountant, Clerk, Typist.
Minimum 18 years and maximum 36 years of age candidates can apply for the post of Office Attendant.
Minimum 21 years and maximum 40 years of age candidates may apply for the post of Part Time Sweeper.
You May Also Like
- NHM Kerala Recruitment 2018 – Entomologist & Sr. Consultants
- Indian Spices Board Puttady Recruitment 2018 – Spices Extension Trainees
- KSREC Recruitment 2018 – Project Scientist & GIS Technician Jobs
- Air India Express Recruitment 2018 – Manager, Sr. Officer, Coordinator & Officer Jobs
- KSSM Recruitment 2018 – Data Entry Operator Jobs
- HNL Recruitment 2018 – Apprentice Jobs
- Transformers & Electricals Kerala Ltd Recruitment 2018 –Operator Gr III Trainee Jobs
- KRFB Recruitment 2018 – Project Engineer & Site Supervisor Jobs
- CMD Kerala Recruitment 2018 Notifications
- FACT Recruitment 2018 – Graduate Apprentice Jobs
- KRFB Recruitment 2018 – Site Supervisor & Project Engineer Jobs
- IIITM Kerala Recruitment 2018 – Faculty Jobs
- KDISC Recruitment 2018 – Animator & Programme Executive Jobs
- NCESS Recruitment 2018 – MTS, Librarian & Manager Jobs
The mode of selection will be based on the following ways
Candidates those who are willing and eligible can apply for Center of Management Development(CMD) 2018 Notification. From 28th November 2018 to 13th December 2018.
How to Apply Online?
Candidates those who are willing can register for the Center of Management Development (CMD) Recruitment 2018 Notification through https://www.cmdkerala.net/
Application fee for Office Attendant post is Rs.100/-(Gen) and Rs.50/- (SC/ST) and remaining posts fee is Rs. 100/-(Gen) and SC/ST is Rs. 50/-