There are a lot of people in Kerala looking for Govt Jobs to make their future bright. If you are one of those candidates and searching for the latest & upcoming Government Jobs in Kerala, then it is the exact platform. Both fresher and experienced job searchers can have a chance to find the current job openings.
Latest Kerala Government Jobs 2020
|Post Date||Notification Details||Vacancies/ Qualification||Last Date||More Info|
|03.04.2020||Cochin Shipyard Recruitment||4/ Masters Degree||08.04.2020||More Details|
|03.04.2020||Cochin Shipyard Recruitment||3/ Masters Degree||03.04.2020||More Details|
|02.04.2020||Malabar Cancer Center Recruitment||14/ M.Ch/DNB||25.04.2020||More Details|
|30.03.2020||CUSAT Security Guard Recruitment||18/ Visit Official Website||20.04.2020||More Details|
|20.03.2020||KRDB Recruitment 2020||30/ Go Through With Officials||18.04.2020||More Details|
|12.03.2020||TTPL Work Assistant Recruitment||80/ Degree||10.04.2020||More Details|
|12.03.2020||CSEB Kerala Junior Clerk Recruitment||195/ SSLC||31.03.2020||More Details|
|11.03.2020||WCD Ballari Anganwadi Recruitment||130/ 10th Class||04.04.2020||More Details|
|04.03.2020||KEL Site Engineer Recruitment||20/ B.Tech||20.03.2020||More Details|
|29.02.2020||Kerala SIDCO Assistant Engineer Recruitment||56/Graduate||23.03.2020||More Details|
|27.02.2020||SILK Skilled & Unskilled Worker Notification 2020||69/ ITI||12.03.2020||More Details|
|27.02.2020||TTPL Work Assistant Recruitment 2020||80/ Degree||25.03.2020||More Details|
|15.02.2020||Kerala High Court Watchman Recruitment 2020||09/ SSLC||27.03.2020||More Details|
|13.02.2020||CVAI Various posts Walk-in interview 2020||14/ M.Sc/ Diploma||17.02.2020||More Details|
|11.02.2020||South Indian bank Various Posts Recruitment 2020||15/ Refer Notification||23.02.2020||More Details|
|04.02.2020||SCTIMST Junior Technical Assistant Post Recruitment 2020||04/ Diploma||18.02.2020||More Details|
|03.02.2020||Cochin Shipyard Various posts Walk-in Interview 2020||08/ Diploma||Walk-in|
|31.01.2020||SCTIMST Medical Record Assistant Posts Walk-in Interview 2020||08/ B.Sc/ Associate Degree||Walk-in|
|23.01.2020||SCTIMST Kerala Assistant Post Walk-in Interview 2020||08/ B.Sc||Walk-in|
|20.01.2020||Kerala PSC Various Posts Recruitment 2020||21/ Refer Notification||19.02.2020||More Details|
|18.01.2020||SCTIMST Medical Records Assistant Walk-in Interview 2020||08/ B.Sc||28.01.2020||More Details|
|18.01.2020||IISERTVM Research Associate Post Recruitment 2020||01/ Ph.D||Walk-in |
|17.01.2020||SCTIMST Junior Research Fellow Walk-in Interview 2020||01/ PG||Walk-in|
|14.01.2020||KELTRON Finance Officers Posts Recruitment 2020||06/ CA/ CMA||23.01.2020||More Details|
|14.01.2020||KELTRON Engineer Post Recruitment 2020||01/ B.E/ B.Tech||Walk-in|
|07.01.2020||Kerala PSC Junior Language Teacher Recruitment 2020||653/ MD||05.02.2020||More Details|
|06.01.2020||RRC Thiruvananthapuram Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020||03/ MD in Medicine/ PG||10.01.2020||More Details|
|06.01.2020||KVASU SRF Post Recruitment 2020||01/ MD||13.01.2020||More Details|
|03.01.2020||Kerala PSC Recruitment 2020||317/ Refer Notification||05.02.2020||More Details|
|03.01.2020||University of Calicut Recruitment 2020||116/ Ph.D||05.02.2020||More Details|
|02.01.2020||Kerala SET (LBS) Notification 2020||-/ Masters Degree||30.01.2020||More Details|
We will provide you with quick details related to Kerala Govt Recruitment. Believe in us as we mentioned Govt Jobs in Kerala for all departments of the Kerala State. For your comfort, you can bookmark this article by clicking Ctrl + D.
You can have a look at this page if you want to get a Govt Jobs in Kerala. Every year the officials of Kerala State Government Recruitment Board release Govt Jobs in Kerala in such a way to grow their state employment rate. The Kerala State Government employs both the Local & Non- Local authorities, to fill all the vacancies in multiple departments. Residents of the Kerala State are busy in observing the News Papers and also online job portals to know the Live Kerala Govt Jobs News. Those people can stay active on this page and can get all the Latest News related to Kerala Government Job Openings.
Department Wise Govt Jobs in Kerala
Aspirants can find a large number of job openings in every department of the Kerala State. Here is the list of departments where everyone can quickly find the Latest Kerala Govt Jobs Notifications.
- Kerala Government Secretariat Department
- Agriculture Department
- Cultural Affairs Department
- Co-operation Department
- Coastal Shipping & Inland Navigation Department
- Forest & Wild Life Department
- Food & Civil Supplies Department
- Fisheries Department
- Finance Department
- General Education Department
- General Administration Department
- Housing Department
- Home Department
- Higher Education Department
- Health & Family Welfare Department
- Information Technology Department
- Industries Department
- Local Self Department
- Law Department
- Labour & Rehabilitation Department
- Non- Resident Keralites Affairs Department
- Public Works Department
- Power Department
- Planning & Economic Affairs Department
- Personnel & Administrative Reforms Department
- Parliamentary Affairs Department
- Revenue Department
- Stores Purchase Department
- Social Welfare Department
- Science Technology & Environment Department
- Scheduled Tribe Development Department
- Scheduled Caste Development Department
- Transport Department
- Taxes Department
- Vigilance Department
- Water Resources Department
- Archives Department
- Ayurveda Medical Education Directorate
- Archaeology Department
- Animal Husbandry Department
- Chemical Examiner’s Lab Department
- Country Town Planning Department
- Collegiate Education Department
- Civil Supplies Department
- Drugs Control Department
- Directorate of Social Welfare
- Dairy Development Department
- Employment and Training Directorate
- Electrical Inspectorate
- Employment Service Department
- Excise Department
- Economics & Statistics Department
- Election Department
- Fire and Rescue Service Department
- Factories & Boilers Department
- Ground Water Department
- Higher Secondary Education
- Harbour Engineering Department
- Indian Systems of Medicine Department
- Insurance Department
- Information and Public Relations Department
- Industrial Training Department
- Insurance Medical Services Department
- Kerala Agrl Income Tax & Sales Tax Appellate Tribunal Department
- Land Use Board
- Legal Metrology Department
- Local Fund Audit Department
- Lotteries Department
- Labour Department
- Land Revenue Department
- Department of Urban Affairs
- Museums & Zoos Department
- Medical Education Department
- Mining & Geology Department
- Printing Department
- Port Department
- Prisons Department
- Panchayat Department
- Registration Department
- Rural Development Department
- Sainik Welfare Department
- Sports and Youth Affairs Directorate
- Soil Survey Department
- Survey Department
- Tourism Department
- Technical Education Department
- Treasury Department
- Vocational Higher Secondary Education Department
- Water Transport Department
- Some of the other Kerala State Government institutions/ commissions are:
- State Election Commission Kerala
- KPSC (Kerala Public Service Commission)
- Kerala State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission
- Kerala State Commission for Backward Classes
- Official Language (Legislative) Commission, Kerala
- Kerala State Human Rights Commission
- Kerala ‘Women’s Commission
- Ombudsman for Local Self Government Institutions
- State Co-operative Election Commission
- State Commissionerate for Persons with Disabilities
- State Finance Commission
- Autonomous Bodies, Cultural and Other Institutions
Job Vacancies in Kerala State Government
- Assistant & Associate Professors
- Junior & Senior Instructors
- Assistant Engineers
- Boiler Operators
- Multi-Tasking Staff
- Security Screeners
- System Analysts
- Administrative Officers
Other Government Jobs in India you Might be Interested in
- Indian Postal Recruitment 2020
- Railway Jobs in India 2020
- Indian Army Recruitment 2020
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2020
- Indian Air force Jobs 2020
- Sarkari Naukri 2020
- Bank Jobs in India 2020
- SSC Recruitment 2020
Eligibility Criteria for Kerala Govt Jobs
To apply for Job Openings for Govt Jobs in Kerala, the applicants should satisfy the eligibility conditions like age limit, academic qualifications, and physical standards, etc.
- Educational Qualification for govt jobs in Kerala
The govt jobs in Kerala is outstanding in providing employment opportunities to the postulants those who qualified SSC/ Inter/ Degree/ Diploma/ Graduation/ Masters Degree/ Post Graduation/PhD. Individuals should note that the educational qualification varies based on the level of the vacancy cadre for govt jobs in Kerala.
- Age Limit
Commonly, the minimum age for the contenders who applied for the Govt Jobs in Kerala should have 18 years, and the maximum upper age limit is 62 years for any govt jobs in Kerala. The age relaxation for Unreserved category candidates is as per the norms of the Kerala State Government.
Application Process for Govt Jobs in Kerala 2020
People those who are ready, they have to submit application forms for Govt Jobs in Kerala either offline or online mode. As per the instructions mentioned in the official Govt jobs in Kerala notification, the competitors have to send their appropriately filled in application form before the closing date of any Govt Jobs in Kerala.
Offline Mode Application Submission for govt job Kerala
- Steps to be examined submitting the Offline mode of applications are as follows.
- Go to the official web portal of the related department of Kerala.
- Move on to the Announcements column.
- Explore for newly issued notifications in the announcements column.
- After reading the notification thoroughly, you can attain the direct link to download the offline application form.
- Fill the application form with relevant details, which downloaded from the official website.
- Attach all the requisite documents.
- If applicable, you should also affix the demand draft of the application fee.
- Specify the address on the top of the cover.
- Drop it in a nearby post office box to transfer the form on or before the last date.
Online Mode Application Submission
- The initial step the contestants have to do is to visit the particular department recruitment board.
- You can notice the Announcements section in the sidebar or menu.
- Tap on the Employment announcements section and then find the notification you are all set to apply.
- Read the entire notification carefully before starting the application process.
- You need to finish the registration process if you are a new user.
- After login, you can click on the ”apply online” link button.
- The new window opens, and it contains an empty application form.
- Now, you can complete the application form with all your unique details precisely.
- Upload the photo, scanned documents, signature as per guided instructions.
- Pay the application fee if needed (included in the application filling process).
- Recheck all the registered details once again.
- At last hit on the submit button.
- Take a printout of your submitted application form for future purpose.
List of Documents Needed to Apply for Kerala State Govt Jobs
People who are interested and want to apply for Govt Jobs in Kerala, they should upload the below-enlisted certificates/ documents one by one without fail (varies according to the department).
- Academic/ Educational Qualification Documents
- Residence Certificate
- Degree Marks Memos
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Community Certificate (If Applicable)
- Physically Disabled Certificate (If Required)
- Caste Certificate
- Any of the below id proofs
- Voter Id
- Ration Card
- Driving License
- Pan card
- Aadhar card
- Any valid id proof which is signed by the Gazetted Officer.
Selection Process for Kerala State Government Jobs
The choice of selection methodology of selecting a person for Govt Jobs in Kerala includes multiple rounds as follows. The aspirants have to compete in the below selection rounds without fail.
- Written Examination (Through online/ offline)
- Interview Session
- Viva Voce
- Preliminary Test
- Mains Test
- Medical Examination
- Physical Efficiency Test/ Physical Measurement Test
- Verification of Documents
- Trade Test
- Skill Test
How to Prepare for Sarkari Naukri in Kerala?
Some of the applied candidates have a big question about how to prepare for the exam. It is not sufficient to have a peculiar plan; everyone should be very hardworking along with a proper plan. The applied in-tenders should make their preparation for the Kerala State Government Jobs Examination without any limits. To help you out, we placed some of the key features which helps you to achieve a job in Kerala Government Sector.
- Prepare a peculiar time table after completion of your application process if the selection process is a written exam.
- Have a perfect idea on the scheme of the test.
- Know the specific topics of the exam syllabus.
- List out the concepts that you feel more challenging to answer.
- Keep more concentrate on complex topics.
- Make a note which you can analyse before one hour of the examination.
- Practice the Last five years Kerala Govt Jobs exam papers or mock tests, study materials.
- Avoid pressure and attend the test with completely developed preparation.
- Do meditation and have a usual diet and sleep, which enhances your concentration levels.
Careers & Growth in Kerala Sarkari Naukri
The Kerala Government Recruitment Board always provides employment opportunities for male, female, and other people. It also offers an opportunity to the retired government officials in an unbiased manner. So be faith in yourself and develop the boundaries of achievement to set your career in Kerala State Govt Sector.
Other Main Boards across the Kerala State
Frequently Asked Questions
The most faq’s for Kerala govt jobs like Railways, Banking Employment in Kerala, College Govt Jobs, Teaching, Schools in Kerala Financial Institutions 2020, Defence, UPSC, SSC, Agriculture and many more Kerala Government Jobs.
1. What are the Kerala Govt Career Opportunities available to me?
Ans. You can have the most number of openings in many departments of Kerala State. Regarding your academic qualification, you can apply for all the released Kerala govt job notifications.
2. How to print my application form for govt jobs in Kerala?
Ans. Go to the related online portal, click on My Application Link => “View” button => tap on the “Print Application” button.
3. Can I change my user name for any govt jobs in Kerala?
Ans. No, it is not likely possible to modify your user name.
4. How can I make the payment of the submitted application?
Ans. You can make a payment by choosing the post name and year in “My Application” link then your application will appear on the screen. Tap on the “Pay Now” button to pay the fee.
5. Is submitting the application form one position is similar to filing for various vacancies?
Ans. No, according to the instructions you have to submit applications either individually or combinedly.
6. What is indicated by OTR?
Ans. OTR Stands for One Time Registration. OTR is an online method through which a user can create his/ her enrollment process by providing adequate details like Email Id & Mobile number etc.
7. Can I apply for various posts/ advertisements using one OTR?
Ans. Yes, individuals can apply for more than one post of the same or different notifications which subjected to the condition of fulfilment of eligibility norms.
8. How to find my application status?
Ans. It is easy to know your application status. You can log in to your account, hit on “Application” and then “Status.”
9. How to Generate One Time Registration?
Ans. You can visit the official website of the Kerala Government, i.e., https://kerala.gov.in/, to start your registration process.
10. What should I do if I forgot my password?
Ans. You can click on the “Reset Password” button which is available below the sign-in button. You should enter your credentials like Email address, phone number for a one-time password. Sometimes you can answer security questions. Tap on the link which has forwarded to your mail-id. Now you can create a new password.
11. Do I have to pay a fee during One Time Registration?
Ans. No need to pay any fee at the time of registration, i.e., One Time Registration process. But you have to pay for the application process, based on the recruitment board.
12. How much time required to end the online application process?
Ans. Based on how much data you give in the application form. Hardly, it will take 20 to 30 minutes to finish successfully.
Kerala Government Jobs Through drona.In
Here in Kerala Government Jobs page, we present information about the latest Govt Jobs Notifications in Kerala. We are providing a lot of data about the Kerala PSC Jobs, Kerala Bank Jobs Notifications, Central Government Jobs, Police Jobs in Kerala, & Other Kerala Departmental Notification.
The primary purpose of building this page is to give you with the wrathful news related to various Kerala Govt Jobs openings in varied departments. We hope you explored happiness through visiting our page. We wish all the applicants of the Kerala State Government – All the best!