Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: Udupi District Court Village Accountant Jobs Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 12 Posts
- Starting Date of Application Process:18th December 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 31st December 2018
- Direct Link to Apply: Udupi District Court Village Accountant Jobs Application Form
Udupi District Court Village Accountant Jobs Recruitment 2018 Notification
Udupi District Court is inviting applicants to the recruitment of the notification for the posts of Village Accountants in Udupi District Court, Karnataka.So, Those who are interested applicants can submit the application form from before the last date 31st December 2018 for this Karnataka Govt Jobs .
Total number of vacancies to be filled by Udupi District Court is 12 posts.
Name of the post: Village Account.
Applicants must be completed 12th class from a recognized organization/ Board.
Applicant’s age limit
For General merit applicants is 18 to 35 years.
For Cat-2A, Cat-2B, Cat-3A, Cat-3B applicants is 18-38 years.
For SC/ ST category-I applicants is 18-40 years.
You May Also Like
- Dhamul Recruitment 2019 – Assistants Manager, EO & Technician Jobs
- KSHRC Recruitment 2019 – Driver, Assistant, Steno, Group D & Officers
- Bidar District Court Recruitment 2018
- Bangalore Rural District Court Recruitment 2018 Notifications
- Shimoga District Court Recruitment 2018
- Kodagu District Court Recruitment 2018
- RRC SWR Hubli Recruitment 2018 – Apprentice Jobs
- NIMHANS Recruitment 2018
- BRBNMPL Recruitment 2018 – Assistant Manager Jobs
- CFTRI Recruitment 2018 – Technical Assistant Jobs
- NCBS Recruitment 2018 – Intern Jobs
Selected candidates will get pay per Rs.21,400 – 42,000 per month.
Applicants can download the application form through offline mode at Udupi High Court from 18th December 2018 to 31st December 2018 and attach all relevant documents to send to the given address below.
How to Download Application form?
https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/udupi Is the link applicants can download application form directly.
Udupi District & Sessions Court, Court Rd, Brahmagiri, Udupi, Karnataka – 576101.