Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: RRC Hubli Apprentice Jobs 2018 Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 963 Posts
- Starting Date of Application Process: 17th December 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 16th January 2019
- Direct Link to Apply: RRC Hubli Apprentice Jobs Application Form
South Western Railway RRC Hubli Apprentice Recruitment 2018 Notification – 963 Jobs
South Western Railway Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) Hubli has released notification for the recruitment of the applicants to the applicants for the posts of 963 Apprentices in RRC Hubli, Karnataka. So, Those who are interested applicants may apply the application form for these RRB Govt Jobs from 17th December 2018 to 16th January 2019. For more details applicants can check the official website.
Total number of vacancies to be filled by RRC Hubli is 963 posts.
- Hubli Division Vacancies – 287 Posts
- Carriage Repair Workshop, Hubballi – 176 Posts
- Bengaluru Division – 280 posts
- Mysore Division – 117 Posts
- Central Workshop, Mysore – 43 Posts
Applicants must be completed 10th class with minimum 50% marks, from a recognized board/ Organization.
Applicants minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 24 years as on 17th December 2018 and age relaxation for SC/ ST candidates is 05 years and OBC candidates is 03 years and PWD candidates is 10 years.
You May Also Like
- Dhamul Recruitment 2019 – Assistants Manager, EO & Technician Jobs
- KSHRC Recruitment 2019 – Driver, Assistant, Steno, Group D & Officers
- NIMHANS Recruitment 2018
- BRBNMPL Recruitment 2018 – Assistant Manager Jobs
- CFTRI Recruitment 2018 – Technical Assistant Jobs
Through written test and interview applicants will be selected.
Applicants may apply the application form through online mode at RRC Hubli Recruitment 2018 from 17th December 2018 to 16th January 2019.
How to apply Online?
https://rrchubli.in/ Is the link applicants can apply the application form directly.