Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: RRC Hubli STA & JTA Jobs Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 81
- Starting date of Application Process: 10th January 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application : 01st February 2019
- Direct Link to Apply: RRC Hubli STA & JTA Jobs Application form
RRC Hubli Sr. & Jr. Technical Associates Recruitment 2019 Notification
Railway Recruitment Cell, South Western Railway Hubli of Karnataka state for construction projects it inviting applications from contenders to work on contract basis for open market in Civil engineering and S&T departments. So, interested contenders apply for Karnataka Govt Jobs 2019 before the inactive date of online link.
Number of vacancies to be filled in RRC Hubli is 81.
In Civil Engineering (Works)
- Senior Technical Associates-28
- Junior Technical Associates-46
In Civil Engineering (Signal & Telecommunication)
- Senior Technical Associates-05
- Junior Technical Associates-02
Bachelor degree holders can apply for the post of STA and diploma holders in civil engineering or B.Sc holders can apply for JTA post.
Minimum age to apply for Senior Technical Associates is 20 years, Junior Technical associates is 18 years. Upper age limit for both posts is 33 years.
Age relaxation for SC/ST is 05 years, OBC is 03 years.
You May Also Like
- Bagalkot District Court Recruitment 2019 – Typist- Copyist & Peon Jobs
- Udupi District Court Recruitment 2019 – Steno, Typist, Process Servers, Peon
- KSHRC Recruitment 2019 – Driver, Assistant, Steno, Group D & Officers
- Dhamul Recruitment 2019 – Assistants Manager, EO & Technician Jobs
- Vijayapura District Court Recruitment 2019
- BMRCL Recruitment 2019 – Maintainer, Junior & Section Engineers
- Raichur District Court Recruitment 2019 – Steno, Typist & Peon Jobs
- Dakshina Kannada District Court Recruitment 2019 – Steno, Typist & Peon Jobs
- IIT Dharwad Recruitment 2019 – JE, AEE & Registrar Jobs
Class of City where candidates get posted and will have salary as follows.
Senior Technical Associates
- “Z” Class-Rs.32,000/-
- “Y” Class-Rs.34,000/-
- “X” Class-Rs.37,000/-
Junior Technical Associates
- “Z” Class-Rs.25,00/-
- “Y” Class-Rs.27,000/-
- “X” Class-Rs.30,000/-
Through written examination and interview session contenders will be recruited in.
Through online mode by 01st February 2019 candidates can apply for RRC Hubli Recruitment 2019.
How to Apply Online?
http://www.rrchubli.in/ is the link used by applicants in order to register.
Application fee for Gen/ OBC candidates is Rs.100/- and for others there is no fee.