Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: NIMHANS Junior & Senior Resident Jobs Walk-in Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 18 posts
- Date of Walk-in-Interview: 23rd January 2019
NIMHANS JR & SR Jobs Recruitment 2019 Walk-in Notification
Walk-in notification has released by National Institute of Mental Health for the recruitment to the posts of Junior Resident & Senior Resident on 07th January 2019. Sop, interested and eligible candidates may attend the interview on 23rd January 2019 to the given address below. Here candidates are going to be recruited on Ad hoc basis. To get more info about this notification candidates can refer official site http://www.nimhans.ac.in/ and latest details about Karnataka Govt Jobs 2019.
Total number of vacant positions is to be filled in NIMHANS is 18 posts.
Department wise vacancies are given in below.
- Junior Resident – 04 posts
- Senior Resident – 14 posts
For Junior Resident posts candidates have to complete MBBS and for Senior Resident candidates must possess MD/DNB/MS.
Age limits are given based on department wise which is shown in below.
- For Junior Resident post candidates should have 32 years.
- And for Senior Resident post candidates should have 35 years.
You May Also Like
- Bagalkot District Court Recruitment 2019 – Typist- Copyist & Peon Jobs
- Udupi District Court Recruitment 2019 – Steno, Typist, Process Servers, Peon
- KSHRC Recruitment 2019 – Driver, Assistant, Steno, Group D & Officers
- Dhamul Recruitment 2019 – Assistants Manager, EO & Technician Jobs
- Vijayapura District Court Recruitment 2019
- BMRCL Recruitment 2019 – Maintainer, Junior & Section Engineers
- Raichur District Court Recruitment 2019 – Steno, Typist & Peon Jobs
- Dakshina Kannada District Court Recruitment 2019 – Steno, Typist & Peon Jobs
- IIT Dharwad Recruitment 2019 – JE, AEE & Registrar Jobs
- RRC Hubli Recruitment 2019 – Scouts & Guide Jobs
- ISRO Recruitment 2019 – Scientist / Engineer SC Jobs
- Karwar District Court Recruitment 2019
- Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2018 – Officer (Scale – I) Jobs
- Hassan District Court Recruitment 2018 – Stenographer, Typist & Copyist Jobs
- South Western Railway Recruitment 2018 – 30 Stenographer Jobs
- Shimoga District Court Recruitment 2018 – Peon, Steno, Server & Typists Jobs
- Bangalore Rural District Court Recruitment 2018 Notifications
- Udupi District Court Recruitment 2018 – Village Accountant Jobs
- Bidar District Court Recruitment 2018 – Steno, Typist & Peon Jobs
- RRC SWR Hubli Recruitment 2018 – Apprentice Jobs
- NIMHANS Recruitment 2018
- BRBNMPL Recruitment 2018 – Assistant Manager Jobs
Selected candidates will receive monthly payment for Junior Resident is Rs. 56,100 plus allowances and for Senior Resident is Rs. 67,700/-
Selection process will be held on the basis of written cum skill test/ interview.
Date of Walk-in-Interview
On 23rd January 2019 candidates may engage the interview in NIMHANS Recruitment 2019 Notification to the posts of Junior Resident and Senior Resident to the given address below. Candidates must bring all relevant and important documents and ID with them to the Interveiw session at 09.30 AM.
Committee Room, Adjacent to Director’s Secretariat, NiMHANS, Bengaluru – 560029.