Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: Mandya District Court Steno, Typist & Peon Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies:58
- Last date for Submission of Application : 17th January 2019
- Direct Link to Apply: Mandya District Court Steno, Typist & Peon Application Form
Mandya District Court Steno, Typist & Peons Recruitment 2019 Notification
Mandya District Court of Karnataka State intends to fill up Stenographer, Typist, Copyist and Peon positions. Application forms are being invited from the officials of the court in order to continue their services. So, candidates can apply for Karnataka Govt Jobs 2019 before the due date. https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/mandya is the website portal link for more details.
Total vacant positions to be filled in Mandya District Court is 58.
35 years is the upper age limit for general category candidates, 38 years for OBC category candidates and 40 years for SC/ST category candidates.
You May Also Like
- BMRCL Recruitment 2019 – 174 Maintainer, Junior & Section Engineers
- Raichur District Court Recruitment 2019 – Steno, Typist & Peon Jobs
- Dakshina Kannada District Court Recruitment 2019 – Steno, Typist & Peon Jobs
- IIT Dharwad Recruitment 2019 – JE, AEE & Registrar Jobs
- RRC Hubli Recruitment 2019 – Scouts & Guide Jobs
- ISRO Recruitment 2019 – Scientist / Engineer SC Jobs
- Karwar District Court Recruitment 2019
- Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2018 – Officer (Scale – I) Jobs
- Hassan District Court Recruitment 2018 – Stenographer, Typist & Copyist Jobs
- South Western Railway Recruitment 2018 – 30 Stenographer Jobs
- Shimoga District Court Recruitment 2018 – Peon, Steno, Server & Typists Jobs
- Bangalore Rural District Court Recruitment 2018 Notifications
- Udupi District Court Recruitment 2018 – Village Accountant Jobs
- Bidar District Court Recruitment 2018 – Steno, Typist & Peon Jobs
- RRC SWR Hubli Recruitment 2018 – Apprentice Jobs
- NIMHANS Recruitment 2018
Post wise pay scale details given below.
Candidates either through written test or interview based in the performance they will be recruited out.
Mode of applying for Mandya District Court Recruitment 2019 is through offline mode. 17th February 2019 is the last date to submit applications.
How to Download Application Form?
https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/mandya is the link to download application form and send to below given address.
Mandya District Court, Krishnarajpet, PES College Campus, Mandya, Karnataka 571401.
Application Fee for General category candidates is Rs.200/- and OBC is Rs.100/-