Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: KVAFSU Matter Specialist, Assistant & others 2018 Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 15 posts
- Starting Date of Application Process: 23rd November 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 22nd December 2018
- Direct Link to Apply: KVAFSU Matter Specialist, Assistant & others Application Form
KVAFSU Matter Specialist, Assistant & Others recruitment 2018 Notification
Applications are invited by Karnataka Veterinary, Animal and Fisheries Sciences University for the recruitment to the posts of Subject Matter Specialist, Programme Assistant, Programme Coordinator, Subject matter Specialist, Farm manager on others and in Service Personnel Assistant, Stenographer, Tractor Driver, Driver( Light Vehicle), Cook-cum- Caretaker and Messenger from 23rd November 2018 to 22nd December 2018. So, eligible candidates can apply this recruitment notification through offline mode. http://www.kvafsu.edu.in/ is the official link and send to the given address below. For more details about Karnataka Govt Jobs.
Total number of vacancies to be filled in KVAFSU Recruitment is 15 Matter, Farm Manager,Driver & Other post.
Department wise vacancies are given below
Local cadre (H.K. Region)
- Subject Matter Specialist – 01 post
- Programme Assistant – 01 post
- Programme Coordinator – 01 post
- Subject Matter Specialist – 05 posts
- Farm Manager – 01 post
Service Personnel Posts
- Assistant – 01 post
- Stenographer Grade – III – 01 post
- Tractor Driver – 01 post
- Driver (Light Vehicle) – 01 post
- Cook-Cum-Caretaker – 01 post
- Messenger – 01 post
Aspirants who have completed degree, master’s degree from a recognized University they may apply the application form to the posts of Programme Coordinator, Subject Matter Specialist, Farm Manager, Programme Assistant, Assistant, Stenographer Grade- III. For Driver (Light Vehicle), Tractor Driver and Cook-Cum-Caretaker must passed in SSLC and for Messenger post candidates should complete 7th class.
Category wise age limits are given below
For SC/St/Cat – I candidates maximum age is 40 years.
For 2A,2B,3A,3B candidates maximum age is 38 years.
For GM candidates maximum age is 35 years.
You May Also like
- KPSC Recruitment 2018 – Sub Inspector (Excise) Jobs
- BRBNMPL Recruitment 2018 –Executive & Non-Executive Cadre Jobs
- Hassan District Recruitment 2018 – Village Accountant Officers
- Bidar Revenue Department Recruitment 2018 Notifications
- Bagalkot District Court Recruitment 2018 – Stenographer Jobs
- NIMHANS Recruitment 2018
- IAFS Trade Karnataka Recruitment 2018 – Group Y (Non-Technical) Jobs
- WCD Karnataka Recruitment 2018 – 710 Anganwadi Worker & Helper Jobs
- C-DAC Recruitment 2018 – 10 Project Engineer & Manager Jobs
- CSRTI College Recruitment 2018 – JRF & Project Assistant Posts
- Central Silk Board Recruitment 2018 – Director & Joint Director Jobs
- OMPL Recruitment 2018 – Graduate/ Technician Trainee
- KVAFSU Recruitment 2018 – Professor, Assistant & Associate Professor (Backlog) Jobs
- UAS Dharwad Recruitment 2018 – Assistant/ Assistant Cum-Computer Operator Jobs
- IIT Dharwad Recruitment 2018 – Junior Superintendent & Assistant Posts
- BRRD VA Recruitment 2018 – Village Accountant Jobs
- NIMHANS Recruitment 2018
- Belagavi District Court Recruitment 2018 – Steno, Peon & Processes Server Jobs
On the basis of department wise candidates will get salaries are mentioned below
For Subject Matter Specialist is Rs.15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- and AGP with Grade of Rs.6000/-
For Programme Assistant is Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34,800/- and AGP with Grade of Rs. 4200/-
For Programme Coordinator is Rs. 37,400/- to Rs. 67,000/- and AGP with Grade of Rs. 9000/-
For Farm Manager Rs.9300/- to RS. 34,800/- and AGP with Grade of Rs. 4200/-
For Assistant is Rs. 30350/- to Rs.58,650/-
For Stenographer Grade- III is Rs. 27,650/- to Rs. 52,650/-
For Tractor Driver Is Rs. 27,650/- to Rs.52,650/-
For Driver (Light Vehicle) is Rs. 21,400 to Rs. 42,000/-
For Cook-Cum-Caretaker is Rs. 21,400/- to Rs. 42,000/-
For Messenger is Rs. 17,000/- to Rs. 28,950/-
Application process will be held through offline mode, candidates can send the application form to the given address below.
Application fee for the posts of Programme Coordinator, Subject Matter specialists in SC/St is Rs. 1000/- ,in Cat-I is Rs.500/- and for the posts of Programme Assistant/ Farm Manager/ Assistant / Stenographer Grade – III, Tractor Driver, Driver (LV), Cook Cum Caretaker and messenger is Rs. 250/-
How to download application form?
http://www.kvafsu.edu.in/ is the link to download application form and send to the below given address.
The Comptroller, KVAFSU, Nandinagar, Bidar.