- Kuvempu University Guest Faculty Notification – 235 Posts
- Kuvempu University Guest Faculty Notification – 266 Posts
Kuvempu University Important Notifications & Dates
- Recruitment Board Name: Kuvempu University
- Total No. of Vacancies: 235
- Post Name: Guest Faculty
- Starting date of Application Process: 13.02.2019
- Last date for submission of Application: 28.02.2019
- Selection Process: Interview
- Application mode: Offline
- All Latest New Jobs 2019
Kuvempu University Guest Faculty Recruitment 2019 Notification – 235 Jobs
Kuvempu University, Karnataka is going to recruit the applicants to the posts of 235 guest faculty on Ad hoc basis. So, Applicants are invited by KU, Shivamogga. So, Apply for Karnataka Govt Jobs 2019 notification before the expiry date. Interested and Eligible applicants can get more details to check the official website.
Total number of vacancies to be filled by KU is 235.
Name of the post: Guest Faculty
Post Graduate Department wise Guest Lecturer vacancies
- Jnana Sahayadri, Shankaraghatta – 89 Posts
- PG Centre, Chikkamagaluru – 07 Posts
- Sahyadri Campus, Sbivamogga – 05 Posts
- Sahyadri Arts College, Sbivamogga – 04 Posts
- Sahyadri Science College Sbivamogga – 11 Posts
- Sahyadri Commerce & Management College, Shivamogga – 132 Posts
Undergraduate Department wise Vacancies
- Sahyadri Arts College, Shivamogga – 14 Posts
- Sahyadri Science College, Shivamogga – 56 Posts
- Sahyadri Commerce & Management College, Shivamogga – 27 Posts
- SMR First Grade College, Shankaraghatta – 107 Posts
- Ph.D/ NET/ SLET and teaching experience applicants may apply the posts of guest faculty.
- Degree from a recognized university by the UGC I State government securing at least 55 % marks with relevant subject applicants may apply for the posts of guest faculty.
Age limit, Salary, Selection Process applicants can refer to the official notification.
Applicants can download the application from from KU Recruitemnt 2019 and attach all relevant documents to send to the given address below.
How to Apply?
Is the link applicants can download the application form directly.
Application fees for all candidates is Rs.200/- and SC/ ST applicants is Rs.100/- and for PWD applicants is no fees.
Registrar Kuvempu University, Shankaraghatta – 577451
You May Also Like
- KPSC FDA & SDA (HK & RPC) Jobs Notification
- FCI JE, Assistants, Stenographer & Typist Jobs Notification
- Belagavi District Typist, Steno & Peon Notification
Kuvempu University Recruitment 2018 – Guest Faculty 266 Posts
Current Notifications and Important Dates
- Official Notification: Kuvempu University Guest Faculty Posts 2018 Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 266
- Starting date of Application Process: 23rd March 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 25th April 2018
- Direct Link to Apply: Kuvempu University Guest Faculty Application Form
Kuvempu University Guest Faculty 2018 Notification
Kuvempu University which is located in the state of Karnataka on Adhoc basis it is inviting applications to fill up guest faculty posts in post graduate and undergraduate departments in various subjects namely English, Hindi, Economics, Political science, social work, physical education, Journalism and Mass Communication etc. So, candidates those who are PG degree holders may apply. For more details you may visit http://www.kuvempu.ac.in
Total no. of Guest Faculty vacancies are 266 which are released by Kuvempu University.
Post Graduate Departments
Jnana Sahyadri, Shankaraghatta-106 posts
PG Centre, Kadur-14 posts
PG Centre, Chikkamagaluru-06 posts
Sahyadri Campus, Shivamogga-07 posts
Sahyadri Science College (Autonomous), Shivamogga-161 posts
Sahyadri Arts College, Shivamogga-18 posts
Sahyadri Science College (Autonomous), Shivamogga-57 Posts
Sahyadri Commerce and Management College, Shivamogga-21 posts
SMR first Grade College, Shankaraghatta (Direct Administration College)-105 posts
You may also like
- Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2018
- Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2018
- Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2018
Applicants must complete post graduation degree from a university recognized by UGC with at least 55% marks in relevant subject, NET/ SLET/ Ph.D possessed candidates will be given preference and should have minimum experience.
Candidates will be selected through an interview process.
candidates may apply for the Kuvempu University through offline mode from 22nd March 2018 to 25th April 2018. Candidates may directly download the application through http://www.kuvempu.ac.in
Application fee for SC/ST candidates is Rs.100/- and for other category candidates is Rs.200/-