Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: KSHRC Driver, Assistant, Steno, Officer & Group D Jobs Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 31 posts
- Starting Date of Application Process: 08th January 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 25th January 2019
- Direct Link to Apply: KSHRC Driver, Assistant, Steno, Officer & Group D Jobs Application Form
KSHRC Driver, Assistant, Steno, Officer & Group D Jobs Recruitment 2019 Notification
Karnataka State Human Rights Commission has released latest notification for the hiring to the positions of Private Secretary to Chairperson, Public Relations Officer, legal Assistants/Research Assistant, Assistant Registrar, Section Officer, Court Officer, Accounts Superintendent, Judgment Writer, Assistant, Personal Assistant/ Stenographer, Record Keeper, Junior Assistant / Computer Operator, Driver & Group D on 08th January 2019. So, interested candidates can apply the application form over the portal which is mentioned in below from 08th January 2019 to 24th January 2019. To get more info about this recruitment is through the link http://www.kshrc.kar.nic.in/ and look more into Karnataka Govt Jobs.
Total number of vacancies is to filled in KSHRC is 31 posts.
Department wise vacancies are given in below.
- Private Secretary to Chairperson – 01 post
- Public Relations Officer – 01 post
- Legal Assistants/Research Assistant – 01 post
- Assistant Registrar – 01 post
- Section Officer – 03 posts
- Court Officer – 03 posts
- Accounts Superintendent – 01 post
- Judgment Writer – 01 post
- Assistant – 02 posts
- Personal Assistants – 01 post
- Stenographer – 02 posts
- Record Keeper – 01 post
- Junior Assistant / Computer Operator – 02 posts
- Driver – 04 posts
- Group D – 05 posts
Candidates must possess graduate, knowledge of English and working knowledge of computer, law graduate PUC, SSLC in order for the said posts in above.
Candidates who have minimum 21 years and maximum 35 years they can apply the application forms.
You May Also Like
- Dhamul Recruitment 2019 – Assistants Manager, EO & Technician Jobs
- Vijayapura District Court Recruitment 2019
- BMRCL Recruitment 2019 – Maintainer, Junior & Section Engineers
- Raichur District Court Recruitment 2019 – Steno, Typist & Peon Jobs
- Dakshina Kannada District Court Recruitment 2019 – Steno, Typist & Peon Jobs
- IIT Dharwad Recruitment 2019 – JE, AEE & Registrar Jobs
- RRC Hubli Recruitment 2019 – Scouts & Guide Jobs
- ISRO Recruitment 2019 – Scientist / Engineer SC Jobs
- Karwar District Court Recruitment 2019
- Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2018 – Officer (Scale – I) Jobs
- Hassan District Court Recruitment 2018 – Stenographer, Typist & Copyist Jobs
- South Western Railway Recruitment 2018 – 30 Stenographer Jobs
- Shimoga District Court Recruitment 2018 – Peon, Steno, Server & Typists Jobs
- Bangalore Rural District Court Recruitment 2018 Notifications
- Udupi District Court Recruitment 2018 – Village Accountant Jobs
- Bidar District Court Recruitment 2018 – Steno, Typist & Peon Jobs
- RRC SWR Hubli Recruitment 2018 – Apprentice Jobs
- NIMHANS Recruitment 2018
- BRBNMPL Recruitment 2018 – Assistant Manager Jobs
- CFTRI Recruitment 2018 – Technical Assistant Jobs
- NCBS Recruitment 2018 – Intern Jobs
Appointed candidates will earn monthly payment as per government norms.
Candidates will be hired on the basis of experience.
Through offline mode candidates can apply in KSHRC Recruitment 2019 Notification for the said posts in above from 08th January 2019 to 25th January 2019. Candidates must apply before last date i.e., 25th January 2019.
How to Download Application Form?
http://www.kshrc.kar.nic.in/ is the official website to download, apply and submit the application form for candidates is directly.
The Secretary, Karnataka State Human Rights Commission, 5th Stage, MS Building, 03rd floor, Bangalore – 560001.