Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: KSHRC Driver, Assistant, Steno, Officer & Group D Jobs Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 31 posts
- Starting Date of Application Process: 08th January 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 25th January 2019
- Direct Link to Apply: KSHRC Driver, Assistant, Steno, Officer & Group D Jobs Application Form
KSHRC Driver, Assistant, Steno, Officer & Group D Jobs Recruitment 2019 Notification
Karnataka State Human Rights Commission has released latest notification for the hiring to the positions of Private Secretary to Chairperson, Public Relations Officer, legal Assistants/Research Assistant, Assistant Registrar, Section Officer, Court Officer, Accounts Superintendent, Judgment Writer, Assistant, Personal Assistant/ Stenographer, Record Keeper, Junior Assistant / Computer Operator, Driver & Group D on 08th January 2019. So, interested candidates can apply the application form over the portal which is mentioned in below from 08th January 2019 to 24th January 2019. To get more info about this recruitment is through the link http://www.kshrc.kar.nic.in/ and look more into Karnataka Govt Jobs.
Total number of vacancies is to filled in KSHRC is 31 posts.
Department wise vacancies are given in below.
- Private Secretary to Chairperson – 01 post
- Public Relations Officer – 01 post
- Legal Assistants/Research Assistant – 01 post
- Assistant Registrar – 01 post
- Section Officer – 03 posts
- Court Officer – 03 posts
- Accounts Superintendent – 01 post
- Judgment Writer – 01 post
- Assistant – 02 posts
- Personal Assistants – 01 post
- Stenographer – 02 posts
- Record Keeper – 01 post
- Junior Assistant / Computer Operator – 02 posts
- Driver – 04 posts
- Group D – 05 posts
Candidates must possess graduate, knowledge of English and working knowledge of computer, law graduate PUC, SSLC in order for the said posts in above.
Candidates who have minimum 21 years and maximum 35 years they can apply the application forms.
Appointed candidates will earn monthly payment as per government norms.
Candidates will be hired on the basis of experience.
Through offline mode candidates can apply in KSHRC Recruitment 2019 Notification for the said posts in above from 08th January 2019 to 25th January 2019. Candidates must apply before last date i.e., 25th January 2019.
How to Download Application Form?
http://www.kshrc.kar.nic.in/ is the official website to download, apply and submit the application form for candidates is directly.
The Secretary, Karnataka State Human Rights Commission, 5th Stage, MS Building, 03rd floor, Bangalore – 560001.