Current Notification & Important Dates
|For Official Notification and Further Details Click Here||KRIDL Recruitment Notification|
|Total Number of Vacancies||99 Posts|
|Closing date to submit Online Application||24th November 2017|
|Direct Link to Apply||KRIDL Application Form|
Karnataka Rural Infrastructure Development Limited (KRIDL) is inviting applications to fill up 99 vacant post of Assistant Engineer, Work Inspector, First Division Assistant (FDA), Second Division Assistant (SDA), Clerk, Stenographer & other posts. So, contenders who are eligible may apply for the posts. For more details you may visit http://kridl.org/
Total no. of posts released by KRIDL is 99 posts. Post wise names are given below.
- Assistant Engineer-17 posts
- Work Inspector-29 posts
- First Division Assistant (FDA)-07 posts
- Second Division Assistant (SDA)-17 posts
- Clerk, Stenographer & Others-21 posts
Candidates applying for Assistant Engineer post should have B.tech degree in respective field.
Candidates applying for Work Inspector, First Division Assistant (FDA), Second Division Assistant (SDA) is diploma/B. Sc or any other degree from a recognized university.
For Clerk/Stenographer the minimum qualification is ITI/12th pass.
- Minimum age for applicants is 18 years.
- Maximum age for applicants is 35 years.
Post wise salary details are mentioned below.
- Assistant Engineer-Rs.22,800/- to 43,200/-
- Work Inspector-Rs.10,400/- to Rs.16,400/-
- First Division Assistant (FDA)-Rs.14,550/- to 26,700/-
- Second Division Assistant (SDA)-Rs.11,600/ to 21,000/-
Candidates will have written exam and then interview.
Candidates may apply for the posts through online mode.
Last date for submission of applications is 24.11.2017.
How to Apply
- Go to official site http://kridl.org
- Click on the required notification.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Click on the apply online link.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload all necessary documents.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take printout for future use.