Karnataka PSC is a State board. The KPSC (Karnataka Public Service Commission) is a body created by the Constitution of India to select the candidates for civil service jobs in Karnataka according to the rules of reservation and the merits of the applicants. The Head Office of the Karnataka PSC is located at Udyog Souda, Bangalore, the State Capital. PSC Karnataka has four Regional Offices at Mysore, Belgaum, Gulbarga and Shimoga.
Latest Karnataka PSC Jobs 2019 – 20
|Post Date||Notification Details||Vacancies/Qualification||Last Date||More Details|
|21.10.2019||KPSC FDA SDA Recruitment||844/ Degree||31.03.2019||More Details|
|21.10.2019||Karnataka First & Second Division Assistants Recruitment||1058/ Degree||07.10.2018||More Details|
|21.10.2019||KPSC Group A & B Recruitment||381/ Degree||16.01.2019||More Details|
|21.10.2019||KPSC Depertmental Exam Notification||Various/ Degree||08.12.2018||More Details|
|21.10.2019||KPSC Group C Recruitment||73/ Graduation||22.04.2019||More Details|
|21.10.2019||KPSC Headmasters Recruitment||100/ Graduation||22.12.2018||More Details|
|21.10.2019||KPSC Teachers Recruitment||600/Degree/Ph.D||22.12.2018||More Details|
|21.10.2019||KPSC Excise Department SI Recruitment||59/ Degree||22.12.2018||More Details|
About Karnataka PSC Recruitment
The primary purpose of Karnataka PSC is to recruit staff for Karnataka State Departments. It has released the notifications inviting applications for the selection of eligible candidates for various posts as per the requests of the appointing authorities. The Karnataka PSC conducts written test and/ or practical tests, PET (physical efficiency test) and interview and also prepare a merit list based on the performance of the participants and advise candidates for appointment strictly based on their result by following the rules of reservation.
KPSC Live & New Notifications 2020
|08.11.2019||RPSC List candidates Called for Interview for the Post of District Minority Officer|
|08.11.2019||KPSC List of Candidates Called for Interview for the Post of Drug Inspector|
List of Jobs in Karnataka PSC
The Karnataka PSC officials will release the notification for various posts in various departments. Some of the Jobs in Karnataka PSC are as follows
- Development Associates
- Sports Person
- Junior Executives
- Medical Officer
- Clerk Cum Typist
- Programme Assistant
- Accounts Clerk
- Assistant Engineers
- Station Fire Officers
- Programme Coordinator
- Junior & Senior Research Fellow
- Village Accountants
- Staff Nurse
- General Duty Medical Officers
- ANM/ MPHW
- Excise Inspectors
- Sub Inspectors
- Revenue Inspectors
- Junior Training Officers
- Tech /Non-Tech Group A and B Jobs
- Assistant Manager
- Project Coordinator
- Engineers/ Supervisor
- Motor Vehicle Inspector
- Executive Technical Assistant
- Gazetted Probationers
- Project Engineer
- Assistant Professor
- Associate Professor
- Guest Faculty/ Teaching Assistant
- Senior Research Fellow
- Junior Research Fellow
- Deputy General Manager
- District Manager Grade A & Grade B
- Taluk Development Officer
- Assistant Surgeon
Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2019-2020
Every year, the authorities of Karnataka PSC initiate tremendous recruitment notifications to fill up the vacant posts in various departments. Karnataka Public Service Commission strengthens its services and development by recruiting capable candidates annually. It helps the job seekers in Karnataka State who are seriously preparing for Karnataka PSC Jobs and waiting for the KPSC Recruitment.
Karnataka PSC offers employment opportunities to the freshers and experienced people in its departments. A large number of Karnataka PSC Notifications are released by the officials on its official website. Some times, Karnataka PSC Notification will also be published in local newspapers as it has multiple departments. It is hard to find the right opportunity for competitors alone. This page is specially designed to provide fresh news about the KPSC Recruitment updates.
Karnataka PSC Eligibility 2020
- Karnataka PSC Qualification
- Candidates must satisfy the educational qualification. Candidates should have that qualification or higher qualification which is specified in the notification.
- Generally, Postulants those who possessed SSC (10th), 12th (Intermediate), Diploma, Graduation (Degree/ B.Tech/ B.Pharmacy/ BA/ Equivalent), Post Graduation (Masters Degree/ M.Tech/ MBA/ Ph.D./ Law/ Equivalent) qualification from a recognized university/ recognized college are eligible to apply for Karnataka PSC Recruitment.
- Karnataka PSC Age Limit
- Postulants who are ready to apply for the Karnataka PSC Jobs, they need to satisfy the age limit (upper age limit and lower age limit) which is specified in the Karnataka PSC Notification.
- Generally, for the Karnataka PSC Jobs, individuals age should be 18 years and should not exceed 35 years.
KPSC Karnataka Application Process 2020
Aspirants who meet eligibility conditions can apply for any Job in Karnataka PSC through online or offline mode. The official notification is having the application mode and also the complete guidelines to apply. Postulants can also get a complete step by step process to fill the online/ offline application form successfully here.
- Karnataka PSC Login
- New users need to complete the registration process before going to apply online.
- First, go to the Karnataka Public Service Commission site.
- Enter the login details.
- If you are a new user, then go to the below “PSC Karnataka One Time Registration” section to know how to register.
- Karnataka PSC Online Application
- Go to the Karnataka PSC official web portal.
- On the home page of KPSC, you have to find “What’s New” section or “To the notice of the applicant” section.
- Find the notification and click on it.
- Open the authorised notification and read it carefully.
- If you are eligible, then go for the Apply Online link available in it.
- Go for the online application link.
- A new tab will appear with the application form on the screen.
- Fill all the fields with correct details.
- Now, upload the scanned documents like Passport size photo, signature and other supporting documents as per mentioned dimensions.
- Submit the details.
- Complete the fee payment (if applicable) through net banking/ credit card /debit card/ wallets.
- You have to note down the transaction id after completing the payment process for future purposes if any technical problem occurs.
- Take a print out of application form.
- Keep the submitted application form with you for future use.
- How to Apply Offline?
- Go to the Karnataka Public Service Commission Official website.
- Notice the “latest announcements” tab on the home page.
- Search for the relevant job notification.
- Click on the official notification
- Observe and read the entire announcement.
- If you satisfy all eligibility conditions, then go to the application download link.
- Take a print out of it.
- Fill the asked information correctly.
- Attach the required documents as per norms along with the payment copy.
- Mention the address on the envelope which is prescribed in the notification.
- Send it through the post before the end date.
PSC Karnataka One Time Registration
To apply for any Karnataka PSC Job, every postulant must have Karnataka PSC One Time Registration. If you are a new user, then observe and follow the below instructions to Karnataka PSC Registration.
- At first, aspirants have to go to https://www.kpscrecruitment.in/RPS/Home.aspx.
- At the right corner of the Karnataka PSC home page, you can find the Log In section.
- You have to click on “New User? Register here” Tab.
- A new web page will open.
- You have to fill in the fields such as User Name, E-mail, Mobile Number and given Captcha.
- Click on “Generate OTP” tab.
- You will get an OTP to your registered E-mail or Phone number.
- Enter the same in the OTP field.
- Now you are a registered candidate.
List of Documents to Apply for KPSC Jobs
Individuals who are applying for the Karnataka PSC Jobs have to affix the below documents as per Karnataka Public Service Commission officials guidance.
- SSC (10th) Marks Memo
- Marks memos of Intermediate (12th)
- Marks memos of Graduation/ Post Graduation
- Passport size photo
- Residence certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Physically Disabled Certificate (If Required)
- Nativity certificate
- Community certificate
- Any Valid identity proof
- Aadhar card
- Voter Id
- Pan card
- DL (Driving License)
- Ration Card
- A Certificate or any ID signed by Gazetted Officer
Selection Process of Kar PSC 2020
The Karnataka PSC officials may include any of the below rounds in the selection process for recruiting talented people to fill the available posts.
- Written Examination/ Screening Test (CBT/ OFFLINE)
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
- Physical Standard Test
- Physical Measurement Test
- Medical Test
- Group Discussion (GD)
- Trade/ Skill Test
- Document Verification
How to Prepare for Karnataka PSC Jobs 2020
Nowadays, qualifying marks are not enough to get a job in Karnataka PSC. Every postulant should prepare well to get selected. A perfect preparation schedule is the best solution to qualify in the written exam. Contenders will be recruited based on the score obtained in selection levels. The preparation tips are given in the following, which helps you to crack the recruitment rounds easily.
- Applicants should start preparation from the next minute of registration.
- The written test is the usual round in the first level of the recruitment process to filter out the applied candidates.
- You must have a clear view of the exam pattern and syllabus to clear the test.
- You need to find the hard topics and focus more on those topics.
- Time management skills also play an essential role in any competitive exams.
- Your preparation schedule should depend on your efficiency level.
- Download the topic wise practice papers/ mock tests on the internet.
- Go for particular exam previous papers.
- Solve the questions in previous papers after the completion of each topic preparation.
- You have to prepare short notes for the last minute preparation while preparing for the exam.
- Solve the old papers and start the revision.
- You have to take care of your time while practising the previous papers.
- Stay calm and don’t worry before 1 hour of the exam.
- To avoid last-minute tension, you should take the print out of KPSC Admit Card before one week from the exam commencement date.
- Go to the exam centre before one hour with necessary documents.
- You have to stay calm while writing the examination.
- You have to complete the exam within the time duration. So, use your time management skills carefully.
Careers Opportunities/ Growth in Karnataka
The selected postulant will get promotions based on their academic qualification and dedicated work style along with experience. Along with it, the Karnataka Public Service Commission offers attractive facilities for the employees. Furthermore, job security and assurance is also one of the added benefits to the employees of Karnataka PSC.
Karnataka PSC Previous Year Question Papers 2019
The Karnataka PSC Previous Papers plays a vital role in preparation for Karnataka PSC Jobs. If you observe the past papers, then you will also understand the exam pattern. Previous papers of any exam contain the previously asked questions. Also, there is a chance of asking the same questions in the present year. Therefore, Download Karnataka PSC Previous Year Question Papers and prepare for the exam thoroughly.
Karnataka PSC Admit Card 2019 – 20
Every participant has to carry the Karnataka PSC Admit Card of respective exam to the exam centre. The officials of KPSC will release the corresponding exam Call Letter through its website. Download the PSC Karnataka Hall Ticket from the official website before one week to the exam date. You should carry it to the exam centre along with the required documents.
Kar.nic.in PSC Exam Syllabus 2020
Before going to prepare for any exam of Karnataka PSC, every applicant must have Kar.nic.in PSC Exam Syllabus of the respective exam. The syllabus contains all the topics that need to be prepared for the written exam. Download KPSC Syllabus from the official website of Karnataka Public Service Commission to kickstart your preparation for the exam.
Kar.nic.in Results 2020
PSC Karnataka Result plays a prominent role in selecting individuals. The officials of PSC Karnataka will declare the Kar.nic.in Results of the written exam on its portal. You can check your Karnataka PSC Mains Result by entering your details. If you qualify the first round of the selection process, then prepare for the next round. Generally, the KPSC Merit List is published after one week from the result release date.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- If I forgot my password, How can I get it?
Ans. You may find the “forgot password” option available below the login button. Click on that link and enter the required fields. You will get a ‘password reset link’ to your registered phone number or email id.
- What type of recruitment notifications are released by PSC Karnataka?
Ans. Karnataka Public Service Commission releases the notifications regarding Forest Dept, Medical Dept, Police Dept, Junior Engineer, Gazetted Probationers, Junior Training Officers, etc. every year.
- Is it possible to change my (applicant’s) name or details after applying?
Ans. No, the PSC Karnataka doesn’t allow the applicants to change the details after submitting your application form.
- What is Age relaxation for KPSC Jobs?
Ans. Age relaxation means the extension of the maximum age limit. As per norms of KPSC, based on the category like SC/ST/OBC/General, the Age relaxation is 65 Years (approx).
- What is the Age limit to apply for KPSC Recruitment?
Ans. The minimum age limit is 18 years, and the maximum age limit is 35 years.
- What should I do if I have paid the fee, but there are a few mistakes in my application form?
Ans. You can cancel the submitted application from the official site. But the paid fee can never be refunded under any circumstances.