Karnataka PSC FDA & SDA Posts 2019 Notification – Check Here
Current Notifications & Important Dates
|For Official Notification and Further Details Click Here||Karanataka PSC First & Second Division Assistants Recruitment 2017 Notification|
|First Division Assistant Vacancies||507 Posts|
|Second Division Assistant Vacancies||551 Posts|
|Application Fee||General-Rs.300 / 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B-Rs.150 / SC,ST – Rs.25|
|Online Application Opening Date||1st September 2017|
|Online Application Closing Date||7th October 2017 (11.45 PM)|
|Last Date to Submit Application||7th October 2017|
|Direct Link to Apply||Karnataka PSC First & Second Division Assistants Application|
Karnataka Public service Commission (KPSC) has freshly announced employment notification for the posts of first division and second division Assistant vacancies under the state of Civil Services and Senior Assistants. Applicants those who are searching for the govt jobs in Karnataka may refer the official notification www.kpsc.kar.nic.in to get the additions information about the notification.
Karnataka PSC notification is willing to fill nearly 1058 vacant positions. Out of total 1058 posts 507 vacancies are under the first division Assistant (FDA) and remaining 551 vacancies are for Second Division Assistant (SDA) posts. Here in the below, we are giving complete eligibility details for this notification which shown as follows.
Number of Vacancies with Post wise
total vacancies: 1058
- First division Assistant (FDA): 507 posts
- Second Division Assistant (SDA): 551 posts
Age limit of the applicants must have minimum 18 years. Upper age relaxation is applicable by 35 years for generals, 38 years for Cat-2A, 2B, 3A, 3B and 40 years for SC/ST candidates.
For (FDA) Posts
candidates should have completed the Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent course from any recognised university.
For (SDA) Posts
PUC from karnataka pre university or Diploma or its equivalent course such as ITI from any recognised Institute/ University.Sal
The way of selection will be based on the performance of thee written test.
Selected candidates will get pay scale which has given below with post wise
- For KPSC FDA Rs. 14,550- Rs.26700/-
- For KPSC SDA Rs. 11,600- Rs.21000/-
- Contenders may apply for this notification through online mode.
- Starting date for the online application process: 01.09.2017
- Closing date of the online application submission process: 7.10.2017 up to 11.45 PM
- final date to deposit application fee: 07.10.2017.
Aspirants have to pay the application fee for General Rs. 300/- for category 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B need to pay Rs. 150/-. for SC/ST/PWD category candidates have to pay Rs. 25/-.
How to Apply Online?
- Eligible candidates please visit the official site http://www.kpsc.kar.nic.in/
- click on to “Apply online” link
- Then fill all relevant the details.
- upload photo and sature
- make payment through online mode
- click on to the submit button and take printout of the application for the future use.
Syllabus for Karnataka PSC FDA & SDA Posts
The Exam will Consist of 3 Papers
Descriptive Type exam for 150 marks.
General English or General Kannada