Current Notification & Important Dates
- Official Notification: Karnataka Police CID Detective Sub Inspector (DSI) 2018 Notification
- Official Web Site: Karnataka Police CID SI Posts
- Total No.of Vacancies: 12 Jobs
- Starting Date to Submit Application: 25th May 2018
- Last Date to Submit Application: 15th June 2018
- Last Date for Fee Payment: 18th June 2018
- Direct Link to Apply: Karnataka Police CID DSI Application
Karnataka State Police CID Recruitment 2018 Notification for Detective Sub-Inspectors
Karnataka State Police CID Department is in search of incumbents those who are suitable for Detective Sub-Inspector Posts. Men and women both can apply for DSI post. From 25th May 2018 onwards application process will be started. http://dsi18.ksp-online.in/ candidates can apply via online directly.
- KSISF Sub Inspector Posts 2018 Notification
- KSRP SRSI Posts 2018 Notification
- KSP Intelligence Department Recruitment 2018 Notification
- KSP Wireless Police Sub Inspectors 2018 Notification
- KSP FPB Police Sub Inspectors 2018 Notification
KSP CID Positions
Total no. of Detective Sub-Inspector (DSI) posts to be filled are 12 in Karnataka State Police CID department.
NON HK Region Reserved Posts-12 Posts
HK Region Reserved Posts-01 Post
Law degree from a recognized university by UGC or engineering/ technology degree recognized by AICTE or master degree in computer applications.
Minimum age for applicants is 21 years.
Maximum age for general category candidates is 28 years, SC,ST, Cat-01 is 30 years.
Physical Standard Test
- Men (direct candidates)-168 cm for men
- In-service candidates-157 cm for women
- 86 cm (full expansion) minimum 5 cm expansion
- Weight-45 Kgs
For Direct Candidates
- 1600 Mtrs run in 7 minutes
- Long or High Jump- 3.80 Mtrs or 1.20 Mtrs (In 3 chances only)
- Shotput (7.26 Kgs)-5.60 Mtrs (in 3 chances)
For Women, In Service & Ex-servicemen
- 400 Mtrs Run in 2 minutes
- Long or High jump- 2.50 Mtrs or 0.90 Mtrs (in 3 chances only)
- Shotput -3.75 Mtrs (in 3 chances only)
Selected candidates as Detective Sub-Inspector will get pay based on their designation.
Candidates through ET & PST, written examination and Viva Voce applicants will be recruited.
Contenders can apply for Karnataka State Police CID 2018 Notification through online mode.
Application fee for GM & OBC (2A, 2B, 3A, 3B) is Rs.250/- and application fee for SC,ST, Cat-01 is Rs.100/-