Current Notification & Important Dates
- Official Notification: Karnataka Bank Officers Posts Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: Various
- Last date for Submission of Application : 20th March 2018
- Starting Date to Pay fee: 16th May 2018
- Last Date to Pay Short Listed Candidates : 21st May 2018
- Date of Online Examination: 12th June 2018
- Direct Link to Download: Karnataka Bank Officers Application Form
Karnataka Bank Agricultural Field Officer, Chartered Accountant & Law Officers Notification
Karnataka Bank is very excited to invite applications from young and dynamic aspirants to fill up Agricultural Field Officers, Chartered Accountants, Law Officer, Relationship Managers (Scale-I). So, candidates those who are interested may apply on or before 20th March 2018. For more details you may visit official website https://karnatakabank.com
Total no. of vacancies are various for Officers (Scale-I).
- Agricultural Field Officers
- Chartered Accountants
- Law Officer
- Relationship Managers (Scale-I)
You may also like
- Karnataka PSC FDA and SDA)Recruitment Notification for 1058 Posts
- SBI 2018 Notification for 8301 Junior Associate Jobs
- IDBI Bank 2018 Notification for 760 Executive Posts
- Canara Bank Recruitment 2018 Notification for 450 Probationary Officer Jobs
- Andhra Bank 40 Part Time Sweeper Posts in Punjab, Jammu & Kashmir
- SBI Recruitment 2018 Notification for 121 Specialist Officer SO (Manager & Chief Manager) Posts
- SBI Recruitment 2018 Notification for 50 Deputy Manager Jobs
- For Agricultural Field Officer post applicants must be a graduate or post graduate in agricultural science, horticulture & agricultural marketing from UGC recognized university.
- For Chartered Accountants officer the applicant must be a first class graduate with CA.
- For Law Officers the applicant must be first class law graduate with minimum 3 years experience.
- For Relationship Managers the qualification is first class graduation with MBA-marketing from UGC recognized university.
Maximum age limit for 28 years. The age relaxation is 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
Conformably selected officers will get 7.75 lakhs per annum.
Candidates will be shortlisted first and only those candidates will have written exam and interview session.
Candidates may apply for the posts through offline mode by downloading the application form by click on to the link https://karnatakabank.com on or before 20th March 2018.
The Deputy General Manager (HR & IR), Karnataka Bank Limited, Head Office, Mahaveera Circle, Kankanady, Mangalore-575002.
Candidates will have online examination for 200 marks. No. of questions asked are 200 and the duration of exam is 120 minutes. Candidates will have 1/4 mark as negative marking for wrong answers.
- English Language
- General Awareness
- Computer Knowledge
- Quantities Aptitude