Blissful news to all the job seekers across the Karnataka State regarding Govt Job opportunities. Here we are providing the upcoming and latest Karnataka Government Jobs for the people who want to start their career in the Karnataka government. We include all Karnataka govt Job alerts for both freshers and experienced candidates. Contenders can save their precious time in searching for the job openings in Karnataka state through our site.
Latest Karnataka Government Jobs 2019 Notifications
|Post Date||Notification Details||Vacancies/ Qualification||Last Date||More Info|
|19.10.2019||Eastern Railway Senior Reesident walk-in Interview 2019||03/ Degree/ PG||23.10.2019||More Details|
|19.10.2019||IIT Limited Creative & Talented Professionals Recruitment 2019||05/ M.Sc||31.10.2019||More Details|
|17.10.2019||Karnataka State Police SI Civil Notification 2019||300/ Degree||06.11.2019||More Details|
|16.10.2019||Karnataka Assistant Public Prosecutor Recruitment 2019||100/ Associate Advocate Degree||08.11.2019||More Details|
|16.10.2019||Government Tool Room And Training Center Various Posts Recruitment 2019||08/ Degree/ Diploma||04.11.2019||More Details|
|16.10.2019||IIT Limited Various Posts Recruitment 2019||06/ Degree/ Diploma||31.10.2019||More Details|
|10.10.2019||MRPL Technical Assistant Trainee Recruitment 2019||233/ Degree||09.11.2019||More Details|
|04.10.2019||BMTC Apprentice Recruitment 2019||695/ ITI||09.10.2019||More Details|
|03.10.2019||NIUM Professor, Reader & Analytical chemists Recruitment 2019||05/ P.G||09.10.2019||More Details|
|26.09.2019||Central University of Karnataka Faculty Recruitment 2019||67/ Ph.D||25.10.2019||More Details|
|26.09.2019||NIT Karnataka Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2019||01/ M.Tech/ MBA/ M.Sc||21.10.2019||More Details|
|24.09.2019||KSP Armed Constable Notification 2019||1028/ 10th Pass||17.10.2019||More Details|
|24.09.2019||KSP Civil Constable Recruitment 2019||2013/ 12th Pass||17.10.2019||More Details|
|19.09.2019||BBMP District Consultant, MO, Programmer Walk-in Interview 2019||5/ Degree||24.09.2019||More Details|
|13.09.2019||MYMUL Mysore Jr Techincian Recruitment 2019||173/ Diploma, Degree||09.10.2019||More Details|
|05.09.2019||MIMSMandya Professor, Sr & Jr Residents Recruitment 2019||14/ B.Tech||18.09.2019||More Details|
|03.09.2019||KSTDC Recruitment 2019||36/ MBA||15.09.2019||More Details|
|30.08.2019||BBMP Pourakarmika Recruitment 2019||4000/ 10th Pass||09.10.2019||More Details|
|20.08.2019||WCD Tumakuru Anganwadi Worker & Helpers Recruitment 2019||116/ SSLC, 10th Pass||03.09.2019||More Details|
|20.08.2019||WCD Bellary Anganwadi Recruitment 2019||228/ 8th, 12th Pass||02.09.2019||More Details|
|13.08.2019||KUWSBD Drivers Recruitment 2019||17/ SSLC (10th Pass)||20.08.2019||More Details|
|13.08.2019||CSIR-NAL Principal Scientist Recruitment 2019||11/ Ph. D||16.09.2019||More Details|
|07.08.2019||WCD Ballari Anganwadi Recruitment 2019||228/ 10th Pass||02.09.2019||More Details|
|06.08.2019||Karnataka Postal GDS Recruitment 2019||2637/ 10th Pass||04.09.2019||More Details|
|01.08.2019||WCD Yadgir Anganwadi Recruitment 2019||60/ 8th, 12th Pass||30.08.2019||More Details|
|01.08.2019||WCD Karnataka Anganwadi Recruitment 2019||60/ 8th, 12th Pass||30.08.2019||More Details|
|01.08.2019||WCD Hassan Recruitment 2019||143/ 8th, 12th Pass||29.08.2019||More Details|
|24.07.2019||Karnataka HC Civil Judge Recruitment 2019||56/ Degree in Law||26.08.2019||More Details|
|24.07.2019||Karur Vysya Bank Business Development Associates 2019||Various/ Degree||23.10.2019||More Details|
|22.07.2019||RWF Sports Person Recruitment 2019||10/ SSC, ITI||27.08.2019||More Details|
|20.07.2019||MRPL Manager & Executive Vacancies 2019||12/ MBA, Graduation||17.08.2019||More Details|
|10.07.2019||Karnataka Bank Probationary Clerk Vacancies 2019||Various/ Graduation||20.07.2019||More Details|
|06.07.2019||Karnataka Primary Guest Teacher Vacancies 2019||22150/ B.Ed, D.EI.Ed||30.07.2019||More Details|
|06.07.2019||KSTDC AM, Cook & Other Jobs 2019 Notification||25/ Degree, SSLC||20.07.2019||More Details|
|05.07.2019||NRHM Karnataka MO & Manager Jobs 2019||37/ MBBS, Graduation||18.07.2019||More Details|
|27.06.2019||WCD Karnataka Recruitment 2019 Notification||572/ 04th, 08th, SSC||24.07.2019||More Details|
|21.06.2019||South Western Railway Clerk Cum Typist Jobs 2019||179/ Degree, 12th Pass||15.07.2019||More Details|
|06.12.2018||BRBNMPL Assistant Managers Notification||09/ Degree||05.01.2019||More Details|
Karnataka Govt officials announce a vast number of recruitment notifications to improve the employment rate across its state. Intenders of Karnataka who are in search of current job vacancies reached the right destination to grab. The authorities of the Karnataka State Govt publishes several job advertisements in departmental official websites and also in local newspapers.
The residents of Karnataka state may get confused to know every notification which is released. Finding every notification is not a simple task for the job seekers in Karnataka state. Therefore, here you will receive the updates of the Latest & Upcoming Govt Jobs in Karnataka 2019-20 immediately. Go through the entire article to acquire detailed knowledge concerning all employment openings available in the Karnataka govt sector.
Karnataka Sarkari Naukri 2019 – 20
The selection method differs based on the type of job to choose suitable people for a particular post. We create this page for the support of Karnataka state people who have the goal to achieve a position in the Karnataka government department. In this article, people can find live notifications of Karnataka. Make use of those Karnataka Govt Job Notifications and get settled in your career at an early stage. Government job searchers can keep visiting our portal daily to refresh yourself by knowing Daily Employment News. Residents of Karnataka state can bookmark this page by holding Ctrl + D.
Other Related Govt Jobs In India
- Postal Jobs in India
- SSC Recruitment
- Government Jobs in India
- Bank Jobs
- Air Force Jobs
- Indian Army Jobs
- Latest Insurance Job Notifications
- Indian Navy Jobs
- Latest PSU Job Notifications
- RRB Jobs
- UPSC Recruitment 2019 Notifications
Department Wise Govt Jobs in Karnataka
Karnataka state government has various departments to give a chance to eligible and skilled aspirants to obtain a state government job. The list of departments in Karnataka government is listed below. Therefore, the job seekers can go through the department wise list to get clarity on Karnataka State department wise Govt Job openings.
- Agriculture Department
- Department of Agriculture (KSDA)
- Karnataka State Horticulture Department
- Animal Husbandry and Fisheries
- Animal Husbandry and Fisheries Secretariat
- Fisheries Department
- Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Services
- Backward Classes Welfare Department
- Backward Classes Welfare Secretariat
- Backward Classes Welfare Department
- Devaraj URS Backward Classes and Development Corporation
- Karnataka State Commission for Backward Classes (KSCBC)
- Kranthiveera Sangolli Rayanna Prathistana
- Commerce and Industries
- Department of Industries & Commerce
- Handlooms & Textiles
- Co-operation Department
- Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms
- Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms Janaspandana
- DPAR Services
- Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms AR
- DPAR Vigilance
- DPAR Service Rules
- Karnataka Bhavan
- Center for e-Governance
- Directorate of Electronic Delivery of Citizen Services
- Department of Public Enterprises
- Education Department
- Department of printing, stationery and publications Government of Karnataka
- Energy Department
- Department of Energy
- Biomass Energy
- Finance Department
- Department of Finance
- Directorate of Pension small saving and Asset-Liability Monitoring
- Expenditure Reforms Commission
- Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Department
- Forest, Ecology & Environment Department
- Ecology & Environment Division
- Karnataka State Coastal Zone Management Authority
- Food Processing (Food Karnataka Limited)
- Health & Family Welfare
- Department of Health & Family Welfare Secretariat
- Department of Health & Family Welfare
- Drugs Control Department
- Department of Ayush
- Home Department
- Home Department
- Police Department
- Fire Service & Emergency Services Department
- Prosecution Department
- Prison Department
- Sainik Welfare & Resettlement Department
- Home Guards & Civil Defence Department
- Karnataka State Police Housing Corporation
- Regional Passport Office
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Government Directory
- NIC, Karnataka
- Karnataka State Horticulture Department
- Karnataka State Sericulture Department
- Department of Housing
- Infrastructure Development Department
- Department of IT, BT, and S&T
- Karnataka State Remote Sensing Applications Center
- Kannada & Culture Department
- Directorate of Kannada & Culture
- Karnataka Border Area Development Authority
- Tourism Secretariat
- Tourism Department
- Labour Department
- Labour Secretariat
- Karnataka State Child Labour
- Department of Law
- Medical Education
- Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute
- Belgaum School of Nursing
- Mysore Medical College and Research Institute
- Mandya Institute of Medical Science
- Shimoga Institute of Medical Science
- Government. Dental College & Research Institute – Bangalore
- Minority Welfare Department
- Minor Irrigation Department
- Parliament Affairs
- Planning Department (State Planning Board)
- Public Works Department (PWD)
- Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department (RDPR)
- Revenue Department
- Bhoomi (Land Records on Web)
- Stamps & Registration (KARIGR)
- Atalji Janasnehi Kendra Project
- Directorate of Social Security and Pension
- Social Welfare Department
- Small Savings
- Directorate of Welfare of Disabled & Senior Citizens
- Transport Department
- Urban Development Department
- Water Resources
- Watershed Development Department
- IGP Vigilance-Water Resources Department
- Lake Development Authority
- Karnataka Hydrology Project
- Krishna Bhagya Jala Nigam Limited
- Women and Child Development Department
- Department of Youth Services and Sports
Karnataka State Government Commissions or Organizations
- Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) – www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL) – english.bmrc.co.in
- District Court, Karnataka – districts.ecourts.gov.in/karnataka
- Karnataka State Police (KSP) – ksp.gov.in
- Mysore University – www.uni-mysore.ac.in
- Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited (KPTCL) – www.kptcl.com
- Indian Institute of Technology, Dharwad (IIT Dharwad) – www.iitdh.ac.in
- Bangalore Electricity supply company Limited (BESCOM) – bescom.org
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) – hal-india.co.in
- National Institute of Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS) – www.nimhans.ac.in
- Karnataka Forest Department (KFD) – kfdrecruitment.in
- Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS) – icds-wcd.nic.in
- Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation (BMTC) – www.mybmtc.karnataka.gov.in
- Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC) – www.ksrtc.in
- Karnataka Postal Circle – www.karnatakapost.gov.in
- University of Agricultural Sciences, Dharwad (UAS, Dharwad) – www.uasd.edu
- Karnataka Power Corporation Limited (KPCL) – karnatakapower.com
- Bangalore Water Supply and Sewerage Board (BWSSB) – www.bwssb.gov.in
- Karnataka Health Promotion Trust (KHPT) – www.khpt.org
List of Location-wise Employment News in Karnataka
You can get a wide range of Karnataka Govt Job notifications location wise in an instant here.
- Uttara Kannada
- Dakshina Kannada
Karnataka State Govt Job Vacancies
- Development Associates
- Sports Person
- Junior Executives
- Medical Officer
- Clerk Cum Typist
- Programme Assistant
- Programme Coordinator
- Junior & Senior Research Fellow
- Village Accountants
- Excise Inspectors
- Sub Inspectors
- Assistant Managers
- Project Coordinators
- Engineers/ Supervisors
- Executive Technical Assistant
- Project Engineer
- Professor, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor
- Guest Faculty/ Teaching Assistant
- Senior Research Fellow & Junior Research Fellow
- Deputy General Manager
Karnataka Govt Jobs Direct Recruitment Boards
- Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation
- Karnataka State Police Department
- ESIC Karnataka New Vacancies
- Kar National Rural Health Mission
- Central University of Karnataka
- Karnataka Forest Department
- Horticulture Dept Karnataka
- Karnataka Postal Service
- Karnataka Anganwadi
- Karnataka Bank
- Karnataka Public Service Commission
- Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited
Eligibility Requirements for Kar State Govt Vacancies
Contenders should meet the academic qualifications, age limit, and physical standards to fill the Karnataka Govt Job application form.
Educational Qualification varies based on the type of posts. Karnataka government offers a vast number of job openings for job seekers. People those who possessed 10th (SSC), 12th (Inter), Diploma, Graduation (Degree/ B.Tech/ B pharmacy/ equivalent), Post Graduation (Masters Degree/ MBA/ Ph.D./ M.tech/ Law/ equivalent) qualification from the recognized university are eligible to apply for Kar State Govt Jobs.
Karnataka govt officials have decided the minimum age limit is 18 years. The maximum age should be 30 years for 90% of jobs released by the government departments. For some of the posts, the applicant may have the maximum age limit of 62 years.
Why we choose Drona.in to get Latest & Upcoming Govt Jobs in Karnataka?
There are many sources to keep you up to date information related to Karnataka Government Job Notifications. But, we say that Drona.in site is a one-stop source which provides all the ongoing & upcoming job notifications precisely without missing any single update. Our page is fully dedicated to Karnataka Govt Jobs for both freshers & experienced candidates.
We will daily check the Employment Newspapers & all the Government department official websites to provide the Latest Karnataka Govt Job Notifications here. Jobless contestants can daily visit Drona.in page to get up to date information regarding the Kar Govt Jobs that help you to crack a high pay scale job.
We will also come up all the details related to job notifications like age criteria, qualification, selection process, salary, vacancies, application process, syllabus, previous papers, exam pattern, admit card, important dates, answer key, cut off, results, etc here.
Application Process for Government Jobs in Karnataka State
This section offers full guidelines on how to apply for the govt job of an official advertisement. Postulants are permitted to fill the Karnataka Jobs application form in two ways, i.e., either through online or offline mode. Interested and qualified people have to submit the application form before the closing date to avoid hurry during the last moments. Have a look at the below steps to know the application process of Govt jobs in Karnataka in both methods, i.e., online and offline.
Online Mode Application Submission
- The initial step is visiting the official portal of the corresponding department of Karnataka state to fill the application for any job.
- Individuals can locate the latest update section on the home page of the visited portal.
- Now, you can open the recruitment notification which you want.
- Study the complete official advertisement carefully before applying.
- If you are a new user or candidate, then you have to complete the one-time registration process before filling the application. If not, you can proceed with the guidelines.
- After that, you can click on the apply link.
- Later, the application form opens in a new window.
- Now, fill all the fields with suitable details.
- Upload the scanned documents which are required to upload such as photo, signature, and other verifying documents as per given instructions.
- Save the details by clicking the ‘Save’ button.
- Check the entered details once again before submitting the details.
- Pay the application fee if applicable through credit card/ net banking/ debit card/ wallets.
- Complete the payment procedure and note down the transaction id for future reference.
- Contact the higher authorities of the recruitment notification if any technical problem occurs during the payment process.
- Take a print of the submitted online application form and keep it with you for further reference.
Offline Mode Application Submission
- Go to the authorized website of the appropriate department which you want to apply.
- Go to what’s new section/ Latest recruitments notification section.
- You can find the new job notifications list, select the notification that you want to apply.
- After that, the recruitment notification appears on the screen; now read the complete details prescribed in the announcement.
- If you are eligible and meet all the eligibility conditions mentioned in the advertisement, then go for the application download link.
- Take a print of downloaded application form and fill all the fields with your unique details.
- Attach all the approving documents prescribed in the official announcement.
- Affix the payment copy (if applicable) along with the documents.
- Mention the authorized address on the envelope which is given in the recruitment notification.
- Send the envelope through the post before the closing date.
Government jobs in Karnataka 2019 Selection Process
Based on the posts in the recruitment notification, the selection process is organized by the officials of the Karnataka government. The following are the selection rounds to pick the skilled postulants for the respective post.
- Written Examination (Computer Based Test – online/ offline)
- Prelims Exam
- Mains Exam
- Screening Test
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Measurement Test
- Medical Test
- Physical Endurance Test (PET)
- Group Discussion
- Trade Test
- Skill Test
- Document Verification
List of Documents Required to Upload
People who are applying for the Karnataka Government jobs have to affix the following documents as per state government officials guidance.
- SSC Marks memo
- Marks memos of 12th
- Marks memos of Graduation/ Post Graduation
- Residence certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Passport size photo
- Nativity certificate
- Community certificate
- Physically Disabled Certificate (If Required)
- Valid identity proof (Any of below)
- Aadhar card
- Voter Id
- Pan card
- DL (Driving License)
- Ration Card
- A Certificate or id signed by Gazetted Officer
Preparation Tips to crack Karnataka Govt Jobs
As the competition intensifies day by day for Karnataka govt jobs, applied contestants have to prepare well to pass in the selection rounds chosen by the officials of the respective department. A perfect preparation strategy makes you become picked for Kar Government openings. The officials send the selection letters based on the marks secured by the participants of the exam. Here are some of the preparation tips to achieve the Karnataka Govt job.
- Most of the government advertisements having the written examination as the initial round to separate the candidates.
- So, candidates have to understand the exam pattern as well as the examination syllabus.
- Begin your training from the next minute of the completion of application submitting process.
- Avoid preparation books before 30 minutes from the examination time.
- Take a note of some basic formulae for your last-minute preparation.
- Divide the simple topics and tough topics for you.
- Give more time to complex ones than easy concepts.
- Download particular exam practice papers based on the topics.
- Solve those last years exam papers after completion of preparing each concept.
- After completion of training on all subjects, go for previous year papers.
- Don’t be anxious while going for the test because the peace of mind is an added benefit to you to be more focus on the examination.
- Be calm and write the test well.
Growth & Careers Opportunities in Kar State Government
It is a dream for everyone to get the job in Karnataka govt sector or department. Not only the residents of Karnataka want to crack the state government job but also every resident in India intends to achieve a state govt job. No one is ready to sacrifice or leave the Karnataka Government job because of its assets and facilities. Based on the academic qualification and experience, along with talent, the Karnataka Government offers promotions to the workers.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I recover my password if I forgot my password?
Ans. You should click on the “forgot password” link which is available below the “submit” button. Fill all the asked questions and details then your password regenerate link will be sent to your registered mobile or email.
- Can I change my details such as name or any other information after submitting the application form?
Ans. You are not allowed to edit the details once you submit the application form.
- What is the age relaxation for Karnataka State Govt Jobs?
Ans. The government can change or extend the maximum age limit as per norms based on the class, such as SC/ ST/ OBC/ General.
- Can I register for the second time when I have no idea about the first time OTR (one time registration) details?
Ans. No. You cannot register for the second time with the same details.
- How can I retrieve the details of my OTR (one-time registration) if I forgot?
Ans. You can retrieve your data with your registered email Id or registered phone number.
- Can I submit various applications for one recruitment notification at the same time?
Ans. Karnataka govt department’s online registration software does not permit you to select multiple applications. If it is offline mode, then both of your applied position applications may be rejected.
- What are jobs available in Karnataka Govt?
Ans. Mostly, Karnataka govt releases job openings in the forest department, excise department, police departments, etc.
- What are the things I need at the time of OTR (one-time registration)?
Ans. For registration under OTR (one time registration), you need a personal email-id of yours and your mobile number.
- What I have to do, in case of losing my registered mobile number or change of mobile number?
Ans. Kindly suggests your issue to the officials of the Karnataka state government department officials through email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What to do if I want to make changes or corrections in my profile (One Time Registration)?
Ans. Some fields are not changeable while some of the fields in One Time Registration are editable; the postulant can edit them for any number of times. If you want to modify those unchangeable fields, then you have to write a request email with proper proof at email@example.com.
11. What are the stages involved in recruitments released by Karnataka Government?
Ans. Written Test, Interview, Document Verification, etc as per the norms of the government.
12. What is the age limit required to apply for Kar Govt Jobs?
Ans. The age limit will vary depending upon the post you are willing to apply. Candidates have to refer the relevant official notification to get the age criteria details & age relaxation rules.
13. What is the educational qualification required to apply for Karnataka Govt Jobs?
Ans. Karnataka Govt releases various job notifications every year for 10th passed candidates to PG candidates. Interested candidates who want to settle in Karnataka state can meet the eligibility requirements to apply for Karnataka Govt Jobs.
Govt Jobs in Karnataka through Drona.In
All job seekers who are planning for Karnataka Govt Jobs can take a look at this article as it might help to prioritize and prepare accordingly. We are the best team to support all the Job searchers in Karnataka state. Here we provide various job openings in multiple departments of Karnataka government.
Stay tuned to our page frequently to get the daily updates about the upcoming Karnataka Govt Jobs. Here you can also get complete information about the Latest Karnataka Govt Job vacancies. Now, all you need to do is be regular to this page and get daily updates about Govt Jobs in Karnataka. Make use of this great opportunity and crack the Karnataka state govt job. All the best to all the aspirants.