JSSC Current Notification & Important Dates
|For Official Notification and Further Details Click Here||JSSC Recruitment 2018 Notification for 265 LDC Posts|
|Total Number of Positions||265 Vacancies|
|Organisation||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission|
|Starting date to submit Application||05th March 2018|
|Last Date to Submit Application||04th April 2018|
|Direct Link to Apply||JSSC LDC Posts Online Application|
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has come up with new notification which intends to fill up 265 vacant posts of Lower Division Clerk posts in Treasury department, health, education and family welfare and various departments. So, contenders those who are preparing for Jharkhand Govt Jobs and interested at this notification may apply from 05th March 2018 onwards. For more details applicants may log on to official site http://www.jssc.in/
Total no. of vacancies are 265 vacancies for Lower Division clerk in various departments.
- JPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification 143 Assistant Public Prosecutor Posts
- JPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification for 75 Specialist Doctors
- Sahibganj District Recruitment 2018 Notification for 400 Rural & Urban Home Guard Posts in Jharkhand
- Jharkhand JPSC Recruitment 2018 for Non Teaching Specialist Doctors Posts
LDC in Health, Education & Family Welfare-147 posts
- West Singhbhum-19
- East Singhbhum-08
Lower Division Clerk in Treasury Department-33 posts
Lower Division Clerk in Health, Education & Family Welfare-85 posts
JSSC LDC Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must complete 10+2/ intermediate and should have typing speed in Hindi at 25 w.p.m.
Selected candidates as LDC will get pay scale of Rs.5200-20200/- and GP of Rs.1900/-
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in pre-examination and typing test.
JSSC LDC Application Process
Candidates may apply for the posts through online mode.
Starting date of application process is 05.03.2018.
Last date for submission of applications is 04.04.2018.
Last date for payment of fee is 09.04.2018.
Last date for submitting full application form is 13.04.2018.
Application fee for SC/ST candidates is Rs.200/- and for other applicants is Rs.800/-
How to Apply Online
- Candidates may log on to official site http://www.jssc.in/
- Click on the required notification and read it carefully.
- If eligible click on the “Apply Online ”button.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload all necessary documents, photographs and signature.
- Make payment and click on the submit button.
- Take printout for further use.