Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: JPSC Assistant Engineer Jobs Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 57
- Starting date of Application Process: 14th September 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application : 29th September 2018
- Direct Link to Apply: JPSC Assistant Engineer Jobs Application Form
JPSC Assistant Engineers Recruitment 2018 Notification
Jharkhand Public Service Commission in the Urban Development and Housing Department is ready to fill up 57 vacant posts of Assistant engineers. The hiring of contenders is purely on temporary basis. So, aspirants who obey the terms and conditions can apply. For more information about Jharkhand Govt Jobs candidates may log on to official site http://www.jpsc.gov.in
Number of Assistant Engineer (AE) Positions to be filled in JPSC is 57.
- Assistant Engineer (Mechanical)-48 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil)-09 Posts
Bachelor degree holders in mechanical/civil can apply for the posts.
In between 21 to 35 year candidates can apply for the posts. Age relaxation for SC/ST is 05 years, OBC is 03 years.
You May Also Like
- Dumka District Recruitment 2018 – Manager, Worker & Peon Jobs
- BAU Ranchi Recruitment 2018 – University Professor-Cum-Chief Scientist Jobs
- JPSC Recruitment 2018 – Assistant Public Health Officer Jobs
- RDD Jharkhand Recruitment 2018 – Block Coordinator & Accountant Jobs
- Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2018 – 530 Class-IV Jobs
- RDD Jharkhand Recruitment 2018 – Accountant Cum Computer Operator Jobs
- Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2018 – Legal Assistant Jobs
A monthly pay of Rs.9300-34800/- and grade pay of Rs./- will be paid for recruited candidates as AE.
Candidates who performs best in written exam and interview will be hired first.
Mode of applying for JPSC recruitment is through online mode. From 14th September 2018 to 29th October 2018 candidates can apply.
How to Apply Online?
http://www.jpsc.gov.in/exam_files.php?id=79 is the link to apply.
Application fee for Gen/OBC candidates is Rs.600/- and for SC/ST is Rs.150/-