Are you exhausted by looking into no of websites to notify about Jharkhand state government jobs? No worries, finally, you are at the correct destination. Drona is the most leading website for job seekers looking for govt jobs in Jharkhand. You can grab the best govt jobs notifications according to your qualification and willingness. Follow regular updates from the below table and start a successful career in your dream path.
Sarkari Naukri Jobs State Jharkhand 2020
|Post Date||Notification Details||Vacancies/ Qualification||Last Date||More Info|
|13.01.2020||MNREGA Dumka Recruitment 2020||97/ B.E/ B.Tech/ Diploma||25.01.2020||More Details|
|04.01.2020||Jharkhand Home Defence Corps Recruitment 2020||1021/ 10th Pass||31.01.2020||More Details|
|24.12.2019||IIT Jamshadpur JRF Recruitment 2020||01/ M.Sc||20.01.2020||More Details|
|24.12.2019||Nabard Financial Service Recruitment 2019||01/ Graduate||30.12.2019||More Details|
|21.12.2019||BIT Mesre Project Assistant Recruitment 2020||01/ B.Tech||10.01.2020||More Details|
|28.11.2019||UCIL Visiting Medical Consultant Recruitment 2019||04/ MS/ MD||16.12.2019||More Details|
|18.11.2019||NTPC Mining Sirdar Recruitment 2019||70/ Refer Notification||30.11.2019||More Details|
|02.11.2019||Jharkhand Social Welfare Department Recruitment 2019||50/ PG/ Associate Degree||30.11.2019||More Details|
|30.10.2019||JSMDC Various Posts Recruitment 2019||44/ Associate Degree||14.11.2019||More Details|
|30.10.2019||East Singhbhum District Court Notification 2019||49/ 10th Pass/ 12th Pass||30.11.2019||More Details|
|29.10.2019||JRHMS BPM BAM Recruitment 2019||129/ Degree/ Diploma||15.11.2019||More Details|
|29.10.2019||RRD Jharkhand Block Coordinator & Accountant Post recruitment 2019||03/ -||06.11.2019||More Details|
|23.10.2019||JPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2019||06/ Graduate||05.11.2019||More Details|
|23.10.2019||JPSC Assistant Engineer Post Recruitment 2019||06/ -||15.11.2019||More Details|
|22.10.2019||JPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2019||79/ MD/ MS/ DNB||12.11.2019||More Details|
|18.10.2019||JPSC Account Officer Notification 2019||16/ Refer Notification||15.11.2019||More Details|
|16.10.2019||NABCONS Project Consultant Recruitment 2019||04/ Graduate||25.10.2019||More Details|
|12.10.2019||ISM Dhanbad Junior Technician Recruitment 2019||106/ Diploma||04.10.2019||More Details|
|12.10.2019||ISM Dhanbad JA Recruitment 2019||74/ Bachelor's Degree||04.11.2019||More Details|
|12.10.2019||IIT ISM Dhanbad Registrar Recruitment 2019||11/ Master's Degree||04.11.2019||More Details|
|11.10.2019||JEPC Assistant Program Manager Recruitment 2019||101/ Bachelors Degree||25.10.2019||More Details|
|10.10.2019||RIMS Ranchi Associate Professor Recruitment 2019||33/ Ph.D, M.S||23.10.2019||More Details|
|09.10.2019||CCL Jr Overman Notification 2019||75/ -||20.11.2019||More Details|
|05.10.2019||JPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2019||637/ Graduate||11.11.2019||More Details|
|26.09.2019||RRD Jharkhand Recruitment 2019||04/ Graduate||10.10.2019||More Details|
|25.09.2019||UCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2019||247/ 10 Pass||13.10.2019||More Details|
|25.09.2019||RRD Jharkand Technical Assistant Recruitment 2019||57/ B.E/ B.Tech||30.09.2019||More Details|
|23.09.2019||SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant Engineer Recruitment 2019||463/ Diploma/ Degree||11.10.2019||More Details|
|18.09.2019||CIMFR-Jhakhand Project Assistant Walk-in Interview 2019||37/ Degree||30.09.2019, 01.10.2019, 03.09.2019||More Details|
|16.09.2019||JSSC CGL Exam Notification 2019||1140/ Degree||17.10.2019||More Details|
|13.09.2019||IIT ISM Dhanbad Jr Technician, Assistant Recruitment 2019||191/ Diploma, Degree||04.11.2019||More Details|
|03.09.2019||JSSC ANM Recruitment||1985/ 10th Pass||04.11.2019||More Details|
|03.09.2019||JRHMS Medical Officer Recruitment 2019||685/ 10th, Diploma||13.09.2019||More Details|
|13.08.2019||CSIR Jamshedpur Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2019||16/ 10th Pass||29.08.2019||More Details|
|13.08.2019||RIMS Ranchi Dental Institute Walk-in Notification||15/ PG||05.09.2019||More Details|
|25.07.2019||ICPS Simdega Recruitment 2019||11/ SSC, Degree||05.08.2019||More Details|
|16.07.2019||SSA West Singhabum Teacher Jobs 2019||29/ B.Ed, DCA||25.07.2019||More Details|
|15.07.2019||IAF Airmen Group Y Jobs 2019 - 20||Various/ Inter||27.08.2019||More Details|
|05.07.2019||JSACS Counsellor & LT Recruitment 2019||154/ Degree, PG||24.07.2019||More Details|
|29.06.2019||CCL Manpower Jobs 2019 Notification||102/ 10+2, Diploma||25.07.2019||More Details|
|14.06.2019||Jharkhand Home Defence Corps Recruitment 2019||894/ 08th Class||19.07.2019||More Details|
|07.06.2019||Jharkhand Postal GDS Recruitment 2019||804/ SSC||12.07.2019||More Details|
Departments in Jharkhand State Government
We are always touched with you to update the information about all Latest Jharkhand Govt Jobs 2019 under various departments. Here is the list of Various Government Departments in Jharkhand State. You can find the department Wise Govt Jobs in Jharkhand from below info.
- Agriculture, Animal Husbandry & Co-operative Department
- Cabinet Election Department
- Building Construction Department
- Commercial Taxes Department
- Cabinet Secretariat and Vigilance Department
- Energy Department
- Excise Department
- Drinking-Water and Sanitation Department
- Forest, Environment & Climate Change Department
- Food, Public Distribution & Consumer Affairs Department
- Home, Jail & Disaster Management Department
- Health, Medical Education & Family Welfare Department
- Industries Department
- Information & Public Relations Department
- Higher, Technical Education & Skill Development Department
- Labour, Employment & Training Department
- Information Technology & e-Governance Department
- Law Department
- Personnel, Administrative Reforms & Raj Bhatia Department
- Mines & Geology Department
- Revenue, Registration & Land Reforms Department
- Planning Cum Finance Department
- Rural Development Department
- Road Construction Department
- Tourism, Arts, Culture, Sports & Youth Affairs Department
- School Education & Literacy Development Department
- Urban Development & Housing Department
- Water Resources Department
- Transport Department
- Women, Child Development & Social security Department
- Scheduled Tribe, Scheduled Caste, Minority, and Backward Class Welfare Department
- Jharkhand Public Service Commission
- Police Department
- Health Department
- Forest Department
- Education Department
- Civil Services (Group I, II, III & IV)
- Electrical Department
Current Jobs in Jharkhand State Government
- Forest Guard
- Guest Faculty
- Senior Residents
- Junior Residents
- Staff Nurses
- MTS & GDS
- Computer Operator
- Review Officers
- Assistant Teachers
- Junior Assistants
- Professors, etc.
Recruitment Boards in Jharkhand State Government
- Home Defence Recruitment Jharkhand
- Staff Selection Commission Jharkhand
- CCE Examination in Jharkhand State
- Teacher’s Eligibility Test Jharkhand
- Jharkhand State Judicial Exam
- Jharkhand Police Recruitment
- Health Department Jobs
- JPSC Notifications
Eligibility Criteria in Jharkhand Govt Jobs
Every job-hunter must satisfy the eligibility requirements like education qualification, physical standards, and age limit to apply for any recruitment.
Jharkhand government offers various jobs to the aspirants who have completed 10th (SSC), 12th (Intermediate), graduation, post-graduation, B.Tech, CA, Law, MBA, MTech, MCA, etc.
The age limit differs based on the job profile and also categories of the aspirants. The officials will decide the minimum age limit and maximum age limit, which should be satisfied by the applied individuals to make their registration successfully. Generally, the candidates should have 18 years of minimum age and 65 years of maximum age to get a Govt Job in Jharkhand State.
Application Process for Jharkhand State Govt Jobs
Applying Sarkari Naukri in Jharkhand State is an ethical process. Getting Jharkhand State Govt Jobs alert is secure through Drona.in. The people in Jharkhand State who will apply for Jharkhand State Govt Jobs 2019 – 2020 should follow the step by step process as mentioned. The application submission process may be through online or offline. Just follow the following procedure to apply for Jharkhand Government Jobs of any department.
Online Mode application process
- At first, all you need to visit the authorized website of Jharkhand state govt.
- Now, find out the latest recruitments/ announcements tab on the home page of authorized Jharkhand state govt web portal.
- Open an official advertisement and read it carefully from top to bottom.
- Now, go for the ‘apply online’ option available on announcements if you met all eligibility conditions specified by the Jharkhand state government.
- Later, you need to do the one-time registration or registration process if you are a new user.
- After completion of the successful registration, click on the ‘online application’ link.
- Now, a new window will be open with the respective recruitment notification application form.
- Fill the required fields like name, age, educational qualification, etc. (unique information).
- Later, you should upload the scanned documents like a signature, passport size photograph, and other supporting documents as per specified dimensions.
- Now, press ‘save’ or ‘submit’ button to save or submit given details.
- After that, go for the payment option (if applicable).
- Pay your application fee or examination fee within the last date as per the notification via net banking/ credit card/ debit card.
- If you complete the payment process, then you must note down the transaction id for future reference if any technical problem occurs.
- At last, take a print of the submitted form and keep it with you for further use.
Offline Mode Application Submission
- At first, you should open the official web portal of the respective Jharkhand State government department.
- Download the official recruitment notification and read the entire information carefully.
- Now, click on the ‘application download’ link if you have met all eligibility conditions.
- After that, take a printed copy of the downloaded application form and fill all empty fields with adequate details correctly.
- Later, attach the necessary supporting documents that specified in the official advertisement along with the payment copy.
- You must mention the given address that they specified on the envelope.
- At last, send it through the post before the closing date.
Required Documents to Apply for Jharkhand State Govt Jobs 2020
Here we have mentioned some of the standard Important Documents List which will be required to apply for Government Jobs 2019 of Jharkhand State.
- 10th/ SSC Marks List
- 12th Marks List
- Graduation Marks List
- Post Graduation Marks List (If applicable)
- Scanned Photograph
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Valid Mail Id (If Required)
- Phone Number (If Required)
- Nativity Certificate
- Caste Certificate (if you are in reserved Category)
- Scanned Signature
- Disability Certificate (If you have any Disability)
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License (DL)
- Voter ID
- Passport size photo
- Residence Certificate
- Certificate issued by any gazetted officer
Selection Process for Jharkhand Government Jobs
The Jharkhand Government board of any department mainly selects the eligible aspirants through the below selection process
- Written Test
- Online Examination
- Prelims Examination
- Mains Examination
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Group Discussion
- Skill Test
- Document Verification
- Trade Test
- Merit List
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
Jharkhand Government Jobs Preparation Tips
Competition for Jharkhand govt jobs increases day by day. A large number of people are taking coaching in the famous institutes to secure a Jharkhand Govt job quickly. Individuals spent more time in the test preparation to get settled in JH Govt sectors. So, people have to prepare correctly to obtain a job in Jharkhand Sarkari. We have given some essential steps which you have to follow while preparing for JH state recruitment examination. Moreover, the JH government provides preference to the aspirants who secured the maximum marks in the selection process. The below provided are the preparation methodology tips that helps applicants to pass the selection levels easily.
- Most of the recruitment selection process has the first round as a written examination.
- Everyone has to start their preparation the next minute of the exam registration completion to get sufficient time.
- At first, aspirants have to know the exam pattern and topics of the complete syllabus through official advertisement released by a
- particular Jharkhand State government board.
- You should note down the weightage of every topic.
- People have to make a preparation plan for each topic based on weightage.
- You must give more time for the hard topics and less time for easy issues.
- A perfect preparation strategy helps you to achieve success in the JH Govt recruitment test.
- You must take short breaks at regular intervals to relax.
- Later, you should gather all the study material through books or the internet.
- Prepare a plan to study.
- After the completion of each topic, you have to go through the practice papers.
- Refer different books and materials to know more information regarding the topics.
- Note down the crucial points for the last minute preparation.
- Later, download the last ten years exam question papers and practice them.
- Solve those previous papers and analyze yourself.
- Aspirants must revise after completion of your test schedule.
- Be confident and stay calm while writing the test.
- Time management is an essential thing which you have to habituate to get a Govt job in Jharkhand.
- You should manage your time while solving the past year papers.
- Avoid preparation and be clam half an hour minutes before the examination.
- Take a print out of relevant hall ticket before one week before the test date to avoid last-minute tension.
- You should go to the exam center 1 hour before with essential documents.
Career in Jharkhand State Govt
Your determination and dedication towards the government jobs make you clear the examination quickly and get a Jharkhand govt job. After getting some experience, your seniority and working style are the two significant factors to get promotions. You can also increase your cadre or level by attending the govt departmental exams. JH Govt departments offer 100% job security to their workers, which is a great benefit. Along with this, JH Govt offers pensions, medical facilities, concessions, etc.
Prepare for Govt Jobs in Jharkhand through Drona.in
Drona.in helps the aspiring contenders with its unique platform in their preparation for Jharkhand Govt Jobs 2019 Exams. It helps the aspirants to follow a proper way of training to qualify the Govt Jobs in Jharkhand 2019 written exam. It provides support for the participants in their preparation by providing previous year question papers, study materials, Current Affairs, General Knowledge, preparation tips and shortcuts in problem-solving, etc. Drona aims to give complete guidance for the contenders to become successful in reaching their career goals.
Other Government Jobs in India you Might be Interested in
- Indian Postal Recruitment 2020
- Railway Jobs in India 2020
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2020
- Indian Army Recruitment 2020
- Indian Air force Jobs 2020
- UPSC Recruitment 2020
- Sarkari Naukri 20 20
- Bank Jobs in India 2020
- SSC Recruitment 2020
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I apply online for a position/ post advertised by the Jharkhand government department?
Ans. You can visit the website of the relevant Jharkhand government department for instructions/ manuals for applying online.
- What should I do, if I paid the application fee, but there are some mistakes in my submitted application form?
Ans. No need to worry, you can cancel the submitted application once a fee is paid. Payment will not be refunded in any case, if an aspirant cancels his/ her request for any reason.
- What I have to do if my degree name/ course name etc. is not showing on the combo/ drop-down list?
Ans. Kindly, you can raise your issue via email with an attached copy of your certificate which is having that corresponding information.
- If there is a delay in accessing the web page/ website, what should I do now?
Ans. Accessing the web page is an internet/ server-based activity. So kindly use better internet connection. You should avoid peak hours.
- What is the maximum and minimum age limitation for the Jharkhand State police sub-inspector?
Ans. The Minimum and Maximum age limit for an individual to participate in the Jharkhand State Police Recruitment is 18 to 27 years.
- How to Apply for Jharkhand State Govt Jobs?
Ans. Follow the step by step procedure we mentioned here and apply easily for Govt Jobs in Jharkhand 2019.
- Are there any detailed guidelines to give instructions to an applied candidate for submitting an online application or for creating the OTR?
Ans. Yes, you can visit the authorized website of corresponding Jharkhand state government department for detailed instructions/ manuals.
- What I have to do in case OTP (one-time password) message not received on my registered mobile number?
Ans. One Time Password (OTP) is dependent on the network service provider. So, you can restart your mobile phone; it may help you. OTP is also sent to your registered Email Id; you can get it from there too.
- Can I register my same mobile number and Email ID used by me for my registration to the relative/ friend under OTR?
Ans. No, It is not possible to use the same Email-ID and mobile number. You cannot be used Email-ID and mobile number for more than one registration.
- I have made more than one payment through credit card and debit card for a single application. Whether the extra paid amount will be refunded back to me or not?
Ans. Yes, if you have done made multiple payments, then money will get refunded.
About Jharkhand State Government
Jharkhand means “The Land of Forest or Bushland.” The state of Jharkhand is settled in the eastern region of India. It was formed out of the southern part of Bihar State on 15 November 2000. Ranchi is its capital, and the third-largest city in the Jharkhand State and Dumka is its sub-capital. It is bordered by Bihar, Uttar Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Odisha, and West Bengal. Its geographical area is 79,710 square kilometres (30,778 sq mi). Jharkhand State is ranked as the sixteenth largest Indian state by area. Jharkhand State is also known for waterfalls, hills and holy places. Any further details about various official aspects of Jharkhand state can be found on Drona website.
We hope that the information updated on this page is helpful for the folks looking for Jharkhand Jobs. You can send us an improvement for easy access through comment message.