Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: J & K High Court DEO, Steno, Class IV & Process Servers Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 148
- Starting date of Application Process: 15th January 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application : 03rd February 2019
- Direct Link to Apply: J & K High Court DEO, Steno, Class IV & Process Servers Application form
Jammu & Kashmir High Court DEO, Steno, Class IV & Process Servers Recruitment 2019 Notification
High Court of Jammu and Kashmir intends to fill up 148 job vacancies of Urdu Stenographer, Assistant Protocol Officer, Accounts Clerk, Driver, Process server, sweeper etc vacancies. Applicants must undergo minimum educational qualification in order to apply for J&K Govt Jobs 2019. http://jkhighcourt.nic.in is the official website link for more details.
148 empty positions in different cadres to be filled in J&K High Court.
- Urdu Stenographers-02
- Assistant Protocol Officer-07
- Accounts Clerk-03
- Library Assistant-02
- Data Entry Operator/ Computer Operator-10
- Process Server-41
B. Lib or M. Lib holders can apply for library assistant post.
Driver post applicants must have passed SSC and must possess Valid driving license.
For Orderly, chowkidar, sweeper posts the qualification is SSC/ its equivalent.
For remaining posts the qualification is graduation/ diploma.
Minimum age for applicants is 18 years, Maximum age for Unreserved category candidates is 40 years, SC/ST is 43 years, physically challenged persons is 42 years.
You May Also Like
- JKPSC Recruitment 2019 – Assistant Professor Jobs
- JKPSC IAS (Probationer) Exam Notification 2019
- JKPSC Recruitment 2019 – Veterinary Assistant Surgeons
- JKICDS Recruitment 2019 – Block Coordinator & Block Project Assistants
- JKICDS Recruitment 2019 – District Coordinator & District Project Assistant Jobs
- APS Kaluchak Recruitment 2018 – PGT, PTG & PRT Jobs
- GMC Jammu Recruitment 2018 – Injector, X- Ray & Sr. Lab Assistant Jobs
- Army Public School Janglot Recruitment 2018 – PGT, TGT & PRT Jobs
- IIM Jammu Recruitment 2018 – Librarian, Administrative Officer & JE Jobs
- IIM Jammu Recruitment 2018 – Professor, Assistant & Associate Professor Jobs
- GMC Jammu Recruitment 2018 – Faculty Jobs
- J&K Bank Recruitment 2018 – PO & Banking Associate Jobs
- JKPSC Recruitment 2018 – Lecturer Jobs
- JKPSC Recruitment 2018 – Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Jobs
- JKNHM Recruitment 2018 – Supervisor & Helpdesk Coordinator Jobs
- JK High Court Recruitment 2018
- J&K NHM Recruitment 2018 – Clinical Psychologist & Social Worker Jobs
- Selected candidates as urdu stenographer will get pay of Rs.9300-34800/-
- Selected candidates for remaining posts will get pay of Rs.5200-20200/-
- Candidates will also get grade pay allowances monthly.
Candidates either through written test/ interview candidates will be recruited.
Mode of applying for J&K High Court Recruitment 2019 is through online mode. From 15th January 2019 to 03rd January 2019 the online application link will be active.
How to Apply Online?
http://jkhighcourt.nic.in is the link to apply online.
Application fee for class-IV posts applicants is Rs.160/- and for non-gazetted posts it os Ts.260/-