|Post Date||Notification Details||Vacancies/ Qualification||Last Date||More Info|
|29.08.2019||LAHDC Kargil Class IV Recruitment 2019||296/ 10, Inter||16.09.2019||More Details|
|28.08.2019||LAHDC Panchayat Accounts Assistant Recruitment 2019||55/ Degree||11.09.2019||More Details|
|21.08.2019||Central University of Jammu Assistant Professors Walk-in Notification 2019||12/ Degree||28.09.2019||More Details|
|29.07.2019||Jammu University Assistant, Associate Professors Recruitment 2019||135/ PG, Ph.D Degree||30.08.2019||More Details|
|25.07.2019||JK High Court RA Recruitment 2019||09/ Law Graduation||17.08.2019||More Details|
|25.07.2019||JKSSB Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019||30/ Bachelor's Degree||20.08.2019||More Details|
|10.07.2019||JKPSC Lecturer Vacancies 2019 Notification||111/ PG||10.08.2019||More Details|
Are you striving to secure a Government Job in Jammu and Kashmir State? We are here to help you out to obtain JK Jobs in your career path. Job seekers should pay attention and check all the mentioned JK Government Job Notifications one by one. Any resident of Jammu and Kashmir can apply for JK Govt Jobs Recruitment 2019 before the application link closing date.
Brief Info of Jammu Kashmir Jobs
- Name of the State: Jammu Kashmir
- Department Name: Various Departments
- Post Name: Various
- Job Location: Jammu Kashmir
- Category of the Job: State Govt Job
- Selection Process: Written/Interview
- Official Website: https://jk.gov.in/jammukashmir/
Department Wise JK Govt Jobs 2019-2020
There are multiple departments and huge no of vacancies are releases across the state of Jammu Kashmir. Here is the list of departments under the state of JK.
- Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC)
- Agriculture Production Department
- Animal and Sheep Husbandry Department
- Ari, Trainings and Stationery & Office Supplies Departments
- Civil Aviation Department
- Cooperative Department
- Department of Culture
- Department of Fisheries
- Department of Food, Civil Supplies, & Consumer Affairs
- Department of Horticulture
- Department of Law, Justice & Parliamentary Affairs
- Department of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj
- Disaster Management Relief, Rehabilitation and Reconstruction Department
- Election Department
- Estates Department
- Finance Department
- Floriculture, Parks and Gardens Department
- Forest, Environment, and Ecology Department
- General Administration Department(GAD)
- Health & Medical Education Department
- Higher Education Department
- Home Department
- Hospitality and Protocol Department
- Housing & Urban Development Department
- Industries & Commerce Department
- Information Department
- Information Technology Department
- Labour & Employment Department
- Ladakh Affairs Department
- PHE, Irrigation & Flood Control Department
- Planning, Development and Monitoring Department
- Power Development Department
- Public Works (R&B) Department
- Revenue Department
- School Education Department
- Science and Technology Department
- Social Welfare Department
- Technical Education Department
- Tourism Department
- Transport Department
- Tribal Affairs Department
Govt Job Vacancies in Jammu and Kashmir State
- Lower Division Clerks
- Medical Officers
- Junior & Assistant Engineers
- Forest Guard & Watchers
- Forest Guard
- Guest Faculty
- Senior & Junior Residents
- Computer Operator
- MTS & GDS
- Review Officers
- Assistant Teachers
- Junior Assistants
- Drivers & Conductors
- Managers, etc.
Main Recruitment Boards in JK
Eligibility Criteria for Govt Jobs in Jammu and Kashmir 2019 – 2020
Individuals who are ready to work with the Jammu and Kashmir government department sectors should have to own the age criteria & educational qualifications as follows.
Applied people must have to possess a maximum age limit of 65 years and a minimum age of 18 years to get eligible for JK govt Jobs. However, the maximum age limit will differ according to the category and the posts released. The post wise age criteria are mentioned in the official recruitment notification of the particular position.
The educational qualifications will alter from post to post and also from department to department. Applied contenders who must have completed SSC (10th pass), Pre-University Course (PUC) / Intermediate (12th pass), diploma, Graduation, degree, Post Graduation, B.E/ B.Tech, M.E/ M. Tech, MBBS have many opportunities to apply for Govt Jobs in JK.
JK Jobs Application Process
The Jammu and Kashmir State Government Department accepts applications from the eligible individuals either through online mode or offline mode. Here we have given the simple and user friendly steps which help intenders in filling out the application form. There are two processes to fill the application form: online and offline. You can follow the below steps without any doubt.
Online Mode Application Process
- Individuals should go to the official website of the corresponding recruiting board of JK State.
- At its home page of the particular recruiting board, postulants can view the Latest Advertisements/ Recruitment section.
- Search for the relevant link to find the official recruitment notification you are willing to apply.
- Download the recruitment notification.
- Read all the instructions, along with the educational conditions and eligibility requirements.
- Job searchers need to meet the requirements to fill the online application form.
- Click on the ‘apply online’ link and enter the necessary details in all the given fields of the online application form.
- If you are a ‘fresh user’, then register by entering your details.
- Check all the given information before going to submit the online applications.
- You should pay the application fee (if applicable) through internet banking/ debit card/ credit card.
- At last, take a hard copy of the filled online application form for future reference.
- Also, you should take note of the application number, registration number, and the password.
Offline Mode Application Procedure
- At first, the job hunters should visit the official website of the particular recruitment organization.
- Go to career or advertisements or notification section displays on the official portal.
- Verify the appropriate link which you are looking to apply for the posts.
- Download the recruitment notification and go through all the guidelines and instructions.
- Interested individuals who are meeting the eligibility conditions can download the offline application form.
- After that, fill the details in the empty fields and attach a passport size photograph.
- Also, attach the required printed documents to the offline application form.
- Individuals are requested to pay the application fee through Demand Draft (DD).
- At last, send the application form along with Demand Draft to the postal address which is mentioned in the official advertisement notification.
Mandatory/ Necessary Documents needed to apply for JK Jobs
Before you submit an application to JK Jobs, here are the list of docs you need to hold. You are requested to submit a few documents mentioned by the authorities of Jammu & Kashmir Government for the sake of identification.
- Driving License (DL)
- Voter Card
- College ID
- Ration Card
- Aadhar Card
- Address Proof
- Community Certificate (If Required)
- Pan Card
- Caste Certificate (If Required)
- Bank Passbook
- PH Certificate (If Required)
- Any Valid Identity Proof Signed by Gazetted Office
Selection Procedure for JK Job Openings
Every organization of Jammu and Kashmir State government conducts a selection procedure to recruit capable and skilled people for the vacant posts. Jammu and Kashmir recruitment board chooses the rounds of selection process depends on the post names and number of vacancies. Some of the regular selection rounds to be cleared are as follows.
- Written Examination
- Prelims Examination
- Mains Examination
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Medical Examination
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Trade Test
- Skill Test
- Documents Verification
- Merit Basis
- Screening Test, etc.
Preparation Methodology for JK Jobs
Applied people are requested to follow the effective preparation strategy from the starting itself to qualify in the selection procedure. A well designed preparation strategy will help the individuals to get shortlisted for any Jammu and Kashmir state government job. At last, the final selection round of individuals is made by considering the merit list. Therefore, you must follow these preparation tips to obtain the highest marks.
- For every recruitment notification, the first round of the selection process would be the written test.
- As a first step, individuals should gather exam pattern and the official exam syllabus.
- Then you should make a list of hard and easy topics.
- You must get a grip on the subjects that you feel harder to solve.
- While preparing for the written exam, make a note of the simple and quick question – solving techniques and essential formulae.
- After completion of the whole exam preparation, do revise the written exam subjects carefully.
- You should try to avoid preparation in the last minute or 30 minutes before the exam time.
- You should also revise the concepts one day before the examination date.
- You must reach the examination center before 60 minutes of the reporting time to avoid tension at the last minute.
- Be calm and cool while attending the examination properly.
Career Opportunities/ Growth for Jammu & Kashmir Government Jobs
No one should say no to a government job in Jammu and Kashmir State. Of course, people show a definite interest in JK Govt Jobs as you can find security after retirement. The promotions, salary hikes in several departments depend on your performance at your workspace and educational qualifications.
Apply for JK Govt Jobs through Drona.in
We hope that the available data on this page regarding Jammu and Kashmir State Govt Recruitment is useful for the job seekers of JK State. Intenders are recommended to bookmark our page by holding ‘ctrl + D’ to know more information about JK Govt Jobs. Our drona.in site itself lays the easiest way to apply for Jammu and Kashmir government Jobs by gathering all the information like Job description, eligibility criteria, vacancies, selection process, the application process, salary, important dates, etc. at one place.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What I have to do, in case of loss of mobile number or change of my mobile number?
Ans. In case if you lost or changed your mobile number that was given at the time of the application process. Then you can write a complaint to the Jammu and Kashmir official recruitment board members.
- How can I check the status of my application?
Ans. Aspirants can know the status of their JK Jobs submitted an application by click on the ‘application status’ link. The status may appear as pending or completed.
- How can I print my profile?
Ans. Contenders can print their profile data by using ‘view’ and ‘print profile’ link after submitting the applications.
- Is it possible to make any changes in my application form after paying the application fee?
Ans. Yes, of course, you can cancel the application form and also you can fill the form from starting step of the process. The money will be transferred to your account in the working days.
- Is submitting one application form is valid for multiple jobs?
Ans. No, you have to apply for every job separately on the respective authorized web portal.
- Should I pay the registration fee?
Ans. You may not or may need to pay the fee for One Time Registration (OTR). It depends on the recruitment conducting board you are applying.
- If I forgot how I get my password?
Ans. You may find the ‘forgot password’ option below the submit button. You can click on the link and answer the asked questions. After that, you will get a ‘password reset link’ to your registered email id or registered phone number.
- Why am I unable to perform the process after I am clicking on the application submission button?
Ans. At first, recheck all the fields that you filled or not. If not filled those empty fields and try again.
- What type of job notifications are released by Jammu & Kashmir state govt?
Ans. JK Govt releases forest guard, PSC, Inspector, junior resident, Junior Engineer, Assistant Engineer, etc. job notifications annually.
- How can I check the live JK State Govt Job Openings Notifications?
Ans. You may visit drona.in site and after that search for JK Govt Jobs in the search box. Now, you will be able to notice the recent or current job vacancies in various fields.
- Is it possible to change my details like name after submitting the application?
Ans. No, the Jammu & Kashmir State govt does not allow the individuals to change the details once they submit the application form.
- I completed Inter, Am I eligible to apply for Government Jobs in Jammu And Kashmir State?
Ans. Yes, of course, you can apply for lower cadre positions like clerk, constable, peon, etc. which are available in the JK Govt Jobs Portals.
- What is the age relaxation?
Ans. Age relaxation is the extension of the maximum age limit as per norms. It is based on the category like SC/ ST/ OBC/ General.