IOCL Southern Regional Current Notification & Important Dates
|For Official Notification and Further Details Click Here||IOCL Southern Regional Recruitment 2018 Notification for Trade Apprentice|
|Organization||IOCL Southern Region|
|Total Number of Positions||350 Posts|
|Starting date to submit Application||05th February 2018|
|Last Date to Submit online Application||19th February 2018|
|Direct Link to Apply||IOCL Southern Region Application|
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Southern Region is looking forward to fill up the vacant positions of 350 Trade Apprentice and Accountant posts in various states as well as in different trades as mentioned in official notification. Qualified candidates who are willing to apply for the Apprentice Posts may follow the below details or visit the official site www.iocl.com to get detailed information.
Total Number of Vacancies: 350 Posts
Name of the Post: Trade Apprentice and Accountant
Categorized Vacancies with State wise
- Tamil Nadu & Pondicherry: 79 Posts
- Karnataka: 39 Posts
- Kerala: 36 Posts
- Telangana: 22 Posts
- Andhra Pradesh: 24 Posts
- Tamil Nadu & Pondicherry (Accountant): 70 Posts
- Karnataka (Accountant): 30 Posts
- Kerala (Accountant): 10 Posts
- Telangana (Accountant): 20 Posts
- Andhra Pradesh (Accountant): 20 Posts
IOCL Southern Regional Apprentice Eligibility Criteria
Age limit of the applicants must be in a middle of 18 years to 24 years as on 31st January 2018. Upper age limit will be applicable by 05 years for SC/ST category, 3 years for OBC and above 10 years for PwD categories.
Candidates have to complete Metric with 2 years ITI in a relevant course or Graduation in any discipline with minimum 50% of marks from any recognized university.
The way of selection will be based on the Written Test and Personal Interview. Written Test would carry a weightage of 85% and Interview will carry a Weightage of 15%.
IOCL Application Process
Candidates may register for the IOCL Apprentice posts through online mode.
How to Apply Online
- Applicants need to visit the official site www.iocl.com
- Open official notification and read the instruction clearly
- Then Click on to the “Apply online” link
- Fill all the details and upload all scanned documents
- Make payment through online mode
- Click on to the submit button and take printout of the application for future use.
- Starting date for the submission of the online application: 05th February 2018
- Closing date for the submission of online Application: 19th February 2018
- Date of written test: Announce Soon
- Date of Personal Interview: Announce Soon