IOCL Current Notification & Important Dates
|For Official Notification and Further Details Click Here||IOCL Recruitment 2018 Notification for 32 Posts|
|Total Number of Posts||32 Vacancies|
|Starting date of Application Process||26th December 2017|
|Last Date to Submit Application||15th January 2018|
|Direct Link to Apply||IOCL Online Application|
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) is inviting applications from professionals to fill up Engineering Assistant, Technical Attendant posts in Eastern Region Pipelines, Northern Region Pipelines, Western Region Pipelines, South Region Pipelines. So, candidates those who are eligible may apply for the posts through online. For more detailed information candidates may visit official site www.iocl.com .
Total no. of posts released by IOCl is 32 posts in West Bengal, Bihar, Assam, Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, Gujarat, Chhattisgarh and Odisha States. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
- Engineering Assistant (Mechanical) Grade-IV-07 posts
- Engineering Assistant (Electrical) Grade-IV-07 posts
- Engineering Assistant (T&I) Grade-IV-08 posts
- Technical Attendant-1 Grade-I-10 posts
IOCL Eligibility Criteria
- For Technical Attendant post the qualification is matric/10th pass and ITI pass from a govt. recognized institute in the specified ITI trade.
- For Electrical Assistant Grade-IV posts the applicants must possess three years full time diploma in electrical, mechanical, T&I disciplines with 55% marks.
Minimum age for applicants is 18 years.
Maximum age for applicants is 26 years as on 26.12.2017.
Selected candidates as Engineering assistant post will get pay scale of Rs.11900-32000/-
Selected candidates as Technical Attendant post will get pay scale of Rs.10500-24500/-
IOCL Selection Process
Candidates will be selected through written test and skill/proficiency/physical test.
IOCL Application Process
Candidates may apply for the posts through online mode.
- Starting date of application process is 26.12.2017.
- Last date for submission of applications is 15.01.2018.
- Tentative date of downloading online admit card is in between 25.01.2018 to 11.02.2018.
Application fee for Gen/OBC applicants is Rs.100/-
For SC/ST/PWD there is no fee.
How to Apply Online
- Go to official site https://plis.indianoilpipelines.in
- Click on the required notification.
- Read the eligibility criteria, terms and conditions.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload all necessary documents, photographs and signature.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take printout for further use.