- Indian Coast Guard Navik General Duty Jobs Notification
- Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant (Group-A Gazetted Officer) Notification
- Indian Coast Guard Store Keepers Notification
Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2018 – General Duty Posts
Current Notification & Important Dates
- Official Notification: Indian Coast Guard Navik General Duty Notification
- Total No of Vacancies: Various Posts
- Starting date for Submission of Application: 02nd July 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 10th July 2018
- Direct Link to Apply: Indian Coast Guard Navik General Duty Application Form
Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2018 Notification for General Duty Jobs
Indian Coast Guard is inviting applications from various qualified contenders to recruit as Navik (General Duty). Willing seekers those who want to apply for this notification can register through online mode before the closing date. Online application link is activating on the official site www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in. For additional information you can check the below details.
Total Number of vacancies: various
Name of the post: Indian Coast Guard Navik (General Duty)
candidates age limit must be in a middle of 18 to 22 years. Upper age limit will be applicable by 03 years for OBC and 05 years for ST/SC category.
Aspirants should have completed Intermediate in Mathematics & physics subjects with 50% of marks.
You May Also Like
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 – 100 Master Grade & Engine Driver Jobs
- RRC North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018
The mode of selection will be based on the written examination.
Selected candidates will get monthly pay Rs. 21, 700/-
Aspirants have to register Indian Coast Guard Navik posts through online mode by click on to the link www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
Closing date: 10th July 2018
Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant (Group-A Gazetted Officer) 2018 Notification
Current Notifications and Important Dates
- Official Notification: Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant (Group-A ) 2018 Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: Various
- Starting date of Application Process: 19th May 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 1st June 2018
- Admit card will be available: 08th June to 24th June 2018
- Direct Link to Apply: Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant (Group-A) Application
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2018 Notification for Various Assistant Commandant (Group A Gazetted Officer) Posts
Indian Coast Guard is accepting applications from the dynamic contenders to appoint as an Assistant Commandant in General Duty (Male Only), General Duty (Pilot) for male only and Commercial Pilot License (SSA) branch for both male and female. Applicants those who have fascinated to the army jobs can register through online mode by following the official notification. Application link is activating on official site http://www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/
Total Number of vacancies: vacancies
Vacancies with Position wise
- Assistant Commandant in General Duty (Male Only)
- General Duty (Pilot) for Male only
- Commercial Pilot License (SSA) Branch (Both male and female)
You May Also Like
- CERT Recruitment 2018 Notification
- HSSC Recruitment 2018 Notification
- UPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification
- CIPET Recruitment 2018 Notification
- RCF Recruitment 2018 Notification
Applicants should have born between on 01 Jul 1994 to 30 June 1998 (Both dates inclusive) for General Duty and age limit 01 July 1994 to 30 June 2000 (Both dates inclusive) are applicable for General Duty (Pilot) & Commercial Pilot Entry (CPL).
Aspirants should have completed 12th/Bachelors Degree from any recognized university.
The mode of selection will be based on the following ways.
Short Listing of Applications
Selected will get monthly pay as per given below.
- Assistant Commandant: Rs. 56100/-
- Deputy Commandant: Rs. 67700/-
- Commandant (JG): Rs. 78800/-
- Commandant: Rs. 118500/-
- Deputy Inspector General: Rs. 131100/-
- Inspector General: Rs. 144200/-
- Additional Director General: Rs. 182200/-
- Director General: Rs. 205400/-
Candidates can have to register through online mode by following the official site http://www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/
Indian Coast Guard Store Keepers 2018 Notification – 3 Posts
Current Notification & Important Dates
- Official Notification: Indian Coast Guard Store Keeper Recruitment Notification 2018
- Number of Posts : 03 Posts
- Organization : Indian Coast Guard
- Starting date of Application Process: 03 February 2018
- Last Date to Submit Application: 05th March 2018
- Direct Link to Apply : Indian Coast Guard Store Keeper Online Application Form
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2018 Notification for Store Keeper Posts
ndia Coast Guard has released a job notification for fill up the 03 vacancies of Store Keeper Grade I Posts ( General Central Service Group – C Non Gazetted & Ministerial ) in Coast Guard Headquarters Delhi. So, Interested applicants who are willing to apply for the India Coast Guard Recruitment 2018 Notification through offline mode. For more details like Salary, Education, Age Limit, Application Process, Application Fee etc information can check the below to know the store keeper post details or visit official site www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
Indian Coast Guard has released total 03 vacancies for Store Keeper Post.
Candidates must have to pass 12th Class/ Intermediate or its equivalent qualification & also its required one year experience for applicants to handling store from any State or Central Govt Organisation/ Public Under Sectors.
Candidates age must be in between 18 – 25 years.
For age relaxation to the candidates as per govt rules.
Candidates selection will be basis of written test.
Starting date of Application Process – 03 February 2018
Closing Date for Submission of Application – 30 days from the starting date of advt.
How to Apply
- Go to official site www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- Click on the required notification.
- Read the notification carefully before applying for the post.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Send to the application from to below given address
The Director General, SCSO (CP), Coast Guard Headquarters, Directorate of Personnel, Room No. 20, National Stadium Complex. Send ordinary post only to the address within 30 days from the publishing of advt.