ICSIL Recruitment 2019 – Overview
- Board Name: Intelligent Communications System India Ltd.
- Post Name: Technician
- Selection Process: Walk-in-interview
- Walk-in starting date: 06.11.2019
- Walk-in last date: 09.11.2019
- No of Vacancies: 58
- Application Process: Offline
- Category: Delhi Government Jobs
- Work Location: New Delhi
- Official Site: http://icsil.in/
- Latest Govt Jobs in India
ICSIL Technician Recruitment 2019
Are you looking for Delhi govt jobs? Recently, ICSIL released a notification regarding 58 technician posts on a contract basis. Candidates having passing marks in 10+2 with science and diploma in relevant fields are eligible for these posts. Information regarding ICSIL Recruitment 2019 written tests, interviews, call letters, etc., shall be provided through the official website. The last walk-in date for the ICSIL Recruitment 2019 is 9th November 2019.
- Anesthesia Technician – 10
- CTVS Technician – 01
- Perfusionist Technician – 02
- Radiology Technician – 04
- Surgical Technician – 03
- Cath Lab Technician – 07
- ECG Technician – 02
- ECHO Technician – 01
- Endoscopy Technician – 01
- ICU Technician – 01
- Pulmonology – 02
- TMT Technician – 01
- Blood bank Technician – 06
- CSSD Technician – 03
- Lab Technician – 14
- Education: 10 + 2 with science and diploma in relevant field with 3 years experience in Super specialty hospital.
- Desirable: Knowledge of computers.
- Age: Below 55 years
- Same eligibility criteria are applicable to all the posts
- Age relaxations are applicable up to 5 years to SC/ST and 3 years for OBC
- Up to 10 years for DIVYANG candidates
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their age, qualification, and experience. Selected candidates will be deployed on a contract based job.
- Applicants should fill in the form and paste photographs along with self-attested photocopies of age, qualification, and experience. On the date of the interview.
- Rs.1000/- ( Non-refundable )
- Rs. 27,795/- for all posts.
- Rajiv Gandhi Super Speciality Hospital Delhi, Tahirpur, Delhi-110093.
- Walk-in Date & Time: 9:30 A.M to 11:30 A.M
Related Govt Jobs in India
- ICSIL Medical & Para Medical Staff Posts Notification
- ICSIL IT Assistant Posts Notification
- ICSIL Engineer Jobs Notification
ICSIL Recruitment 2018 – 311 Medical & Para Medical Staff Jobs
Current Notification & Important Dates
- Official Notification: ICSIL Medical & Para Medical Staff Jobs Notification
- Total No of Vacancies: 311 Posts
- Date of Walk in Interview: 16th, 17th, 18th, 19th & 20th July 2018
ICSIL Recruitment 2018 Notification for Medical & Para Medical Staff Jobs
Intelligent Communication Systems India Limited (ICSIL)has to walk in for 311 Medical and Paramedical staff posts in Department of Social Welfare, ICSIL, New Delhi, Rohini, Narela on Contract Basis. So, Interested candidates to attend walk-in Interview to be held on 20th July 2018. For more details can check the official site http://icsil.in/
Total number of vacancies to be filled in ICSIL is 311 Posts
- Psychiatrist – 05 Posts
- Medical Officer / GDMO – 04 Posts
- Staff Nurse – 10 Posts
- ANM – 38 Posts
- Welfare Officer – 26 Posts
- Special Educator – 05 Posts
- Nursing Orderlies – 22 Posts
- House Aunties / Male Care Givers – 201 Posts
Candidates minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 45 years.
Candidates must be completed 8th / Inter / Degree / Nursing / MBBS / Postgraduate with relevant experience from the recognized university.
Selected candidates will get pay Rs.13,896/- to Rs.55,224/-.
Through Interview, Interaction and typing test candidates will be recruited
Interested candidates may appear for interview along with self-attested copies of all documents & certificates and original documents for verification will be held at given below venue
Application fees for applicants are Rs.1000/- one-time registration fees shall be taken at the time of final Joining.
ICSIL Administrative Building, 1st Floor, Above Post Office Okhla Industrial Estate, Phase-3, Near Modi Mill, New Delhi – 110020
Date of Walk in interview
16 to 20 July 2018, 10:30 AM
ICSIL IT Assistant Posts 2018 Notification – 670 Posts
Current Notifications and Important Dates
- Official Notification: ICSIL Notification IT Assistant Posts Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 670 Posts
- Starting date of Application Process: 17th April 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application : 07th May 2018
- Direct Link to Apply: ICSIL IT Assistant Posts Application Form
ICSIL Recruitment 2018 Notification for IT Assistant Posts
Intelligent Communication Systems India Limited (ICSIL) has decided to fill up 670 IT Assistant Posts at a time on contract basis. Selected candidates will have posting in Government Schools of Delhi. So, candidates those who are eligible may apply through online mode from 17th April 2018. Visit ICSIL official site http://icsil.in to get more information regarding eligibility, terms & conditions.
Total no. of I.T Assistant posts in ICSIL is 670 which are purely on contract basis. Place of posting is at various government schools in Delhi.
Applicants those who completed Masters degree or M.Sc or BE or bachelor degree in computer application and having typing speed of 20 wpm with minimum 80% accuracy may apply.
Selected candidates as I.T Assistant will get pay scale of Rs.18,332/-
Based on applicants performance in typing test and interview candidates will be hired.
ICSIL accepts applications through online mode from 17th April 2018 to 07th May 2018. Candidates may directly Click here to apply http://icsil.in/jobs/ .
Registration fee for applicants is Rs.1000/-
ICSIL Engineer Jobs 2018 Notification – 05 Posts
Current Notifications and Important Dates
- Official Notification: ICSIL Engineer Jobs 2018 Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 05 Posts
- Starting date of Application Process: 29th December 2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 19th January 2017
- Direct Link to Apply: ICSIL Engineer Jobs Application Form
ICSIL Recruitment 2018 Notification for Engineer Jobs
Intelligent Communication Systems India Limited (ICSIL) is looking for Qualified and Experienced graduate professionals to recruit as Engineers on contractual basis. The Application process will be done through online mode. For more details like age limit, education qualifications, Experience and Salary details has mentioned below.
Total number of vacancies: 05 Posts
Name of the Post: Engineer
Candidates have minimum age limit 21 years and maximum age limit 45 years as on 01st January 2018.
Engineering Diploma (full time regular) in ECE/CSE/IT from a
Minimum 5 years post qualification experience in Installation, Testing & Commissioning of Closed Circuit Television (CCTV), Network and Security surveillance systems.
The method of Selection will be based on the Interview.
Selected candidates will get monthly pay Rs. 22,000/-
Candidates have to pay Rs. 200/- through Cash/Indian Postal in Favour of Intelligent Communication systems India Ltd. payable in Delhi, at the time of Interview.
Eligible candidates required to send the application through online mode.