Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: HPSSC JBT, TGT & SI Jobs Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 1724
- Starting date of Application Process: 23rd December 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application : 22nd January 2019
- Direct Link to Apply: HPSSC JBT, TGT & SI Jobs Application form
HPSSC Jr. Office Assistant, JE, DEO, LA, Clerk & Steno-Typists Recruitment 2018 Notification
Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission is inviting online recruitment applications (ORA) from eligible contenders to work in various departments as Trained Graduate teachers, special educators, warden, clerk, statistical assistant, dark room attendant, senior scientific assistants, fitter, electrician, DEO, havildar instructor etc jobs. So, contenders preparing for HP Govt Jobs can apply before the expiry date. http://www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in is the official website link for detailed notification.
Total 1, 724 vacancies to be filled in multiple department of HP SSC.
- TGT (Arts)-292 Posts
- TGT (Non- Medical)-107 Posts
- Jr. Basic Trained Teacher (JBT)-617 Posts
- Publicity Assistant Grade-I-14 Posts
- Publicity Assistant Grade-II-09 Posts
Social Justice & Empowerment
- Warder-01 Posts
- Special Educator-09 Posts
Women and child Development
- Statistical Assistant-06 Posts
Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs
- Manual Assistant-06 Posts
Printing & Stationary
- Dark Room Attendant-01 Posts
- Jr. Office Assistants-412 Posts
- Steno-Typist-08 Posts
- Accountant-Cum-Clerk-06 Posts
HP Council for Science, Technology & Environment
- Sr. Scientific/ Technical Assistant-01 Post
- Data Entry Operator-01 Post
- Jr. Engineer (Civil)-12 Posts
- Jr. Engineer (Elect)-51 Posts
- Jr. Office Assistant (Accounts)-07 Posts
- Jr. Officer (IT)-05 Posts
- Electrician-01 Post
- Assistant Chemist-01 Post
- Technical Superintendent-11 Posts
- Store Keeper-07 Posts
Home Guards & Civil Defence
- Company Commander-04 Posts
- Havildar Instructor-09 Posts
HP State Pollution Control Board
- Laboratory Assistant-05
- Jr. Scientific Assistant-04
- Sub Inspector of Police-33 Posts
Candidates who passed 10+2 examination from a recognized board can apply for company commander, Jr. Office Assistant, steno-typist, video film editor, DEO, Accountant-Cum-Clerk, Dark Room Attendant posts,
For remaining posts candidates those who passed B.Sc/ BA/ B.Com/ Graduation/ Bachelor degree.
For Jr. Engineer & Cameramen posts applicants the qualification Diploma (civil/ electrical/ photography).
Applicants can have age in between 18 to 45 years, for fitter, electricians is Rs.18 to 30 years, technical superintendents 18 to 35 years.
Age relaxation for SC/ST is 05 years, OBC is 03 years.
You May Also Like
- HPPSC Election Kanungo, Excise & Taxation Inspectors Recruitment 2018
- Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan Recruitment 2018
- HPPSC Recruitment 2018 – 213 MO, Analyst & Professor Jobs
- HPPSC Recruitment 2018 – Assistant Professor & Chemist Jobs
- HP Prison Dept Recruitment 2018 – Warders Jobs
- SJVN Recruitment 2018 – 230 Apprentice Jobs
- High Court of Himachal Pradesh Recruitment 2018
- HPSSC Hamirpur Recruitment 2018 – Jr. Draughtsman Jobs
- AHD HP Recruitment 2018 – Veterinary Officer Jobs
- IIM Sirmaur Recruitment 2018 – Assistant/ Associate Jobs
- HPPSC Recruitment 2018 – Ayurvedic MO Jobs
- HP Forest Dept . Recruitment 2018 – Forest Guard Jobs
- CSKHPKV Recruitment 2018 Notification
- HPPSC Recruitment 2018 – Horticulture Development Officer Jobs
- HPTDC Recruitment 2018 – Trainee Jobs
- Industrial Training Institute Shimla Recruitment 2018 – Trainer Jobs
- Chamba District Court Recruitment 2018 – Peon/ Orderely/ Chowkidar (Class-IV) Jobs
- Dept. of Agriculture HP Recruitment 2018 Notification – Driver Jobs
- IHBT Recruitment 2018 – SRF & Project Assistant Walk-In Interview
- NIT Hamirpur Recruitment 2018 – Assistant & Associate Professor Jobs
Selected candidates as TGT, Special Educator, Statistical Assistant, Sr. Scientific Assistant, Video Film Editor, Technical Superintendent, Jr. Scientific Assistant, SI & Company commanders will get pay in between Rs.10300-34800/- and Grade pay allowances.
Selected candidates as Jr. Officer, Jr. Engineers will get pay in between Rs.5910-20200/- and Grade pay.
Selected candidates as fitter/ electrician will get pay of Rs.6400-20200/- and GP of Rs.3050/-
Candidates will have written test/ evaluation test of 100 marks. So, to be selected applicants must get maximum marks.
Mode of applying for HPSSSB Recruitment 2018 is through online mode. From 23rd December 2018 to 22nd January 2019 the online portal link will be active.
How to Apply Online?
http://www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in is the link to apply online..