Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: HFWD Simhla Pharmacist (Allopathy) 2018 Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 238 Posts
- Starting date of Application Process: 03rd September 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application : 07th October 2018
- Direct Link to Apply: HFWD Simhla Pharmacist (Allopathy) Application Form
HFWD Recruitment 2018 Notification for Pharmacist Jobs
Department of Health and Family Welfare Himachal Pradesh has released an employment notice to fill up pharmacist jobs in the discipline of allopathy. The hiring of candidates is on contract basis for a period of 3 years. So, willing contenders for HP Govt Jobs can submit their application forms before the due date.
Number of Pharmacist (Allopathy) is 238 in Health and Family Welfare Department, Shimla.
Candidates those who completed 10+2 in science from a recognized university, degree or diploma in pharmacy from a recognized university can apply.
Applicants must have knowledge of customs, manners and dialects.
Candidates those whose age is in between 18 to 45 years can apply for the job notification.
You May Also Like
- Dept. of Agriculture HP Recruitment 2018 Notification – Driver Jobs
- IHBT Recruitment 2018 – SRF & Project Assistant Walk-In Interview
- NIT Hamirpur Recruitment 2018 – Assistant & Associate Professor Jobs
- NIT Hamirpur Recruitment 2018 – Assistant Professor Jobs
- IIT Bhilai Recruitment 2018 – Non-Teaching Jobs
- MUHS Recruitment 2018 – Assistant & Associate Professor Jobs
- PGIMER Recruitment 2018 – Assistant Professor Jobs
- RGUKT Nuzvid Recruitment 2018 – RMO Jobs
- Central Railway Recruitment 2018 – 245 Controller & Pointsman Jobs
- PGCIL Recruitment 2018 – Diploma & Jr. Officer Trainee Jobs
Selected candidates as pharmacist will get pay of Rs.20200/- and GP of Rs.3000/-
Through interview session contenders will be recruited.
Mode of applying for HFWD recruitment is through offline. Last date to apply is 23rd September 2018 and for tribal people is 07th October 2018.
How to Download Application Form?
https://himachal.nic.in/en-IN/ is the link to download application form and send to below given address.
Directorate, Health and Family Welfare Department, Shimla-0.