Looking for educational wise Himachal Pradesh Government Job updates? Drona.in provides instant notifications in various departments across HP State. Find out key points of himachal.nic.in Government Recruitment Notifications such as eligibility, application process, fee, salary, apply online steps.
Himachal Pradesh Govt Jobs 2020
|Post Date||Board Name ||Post Name ||Vacancies ||Qualification||Last Date ||More details|
|03.06.2020||HPU||Peon & Chowkidar||274||10th, 12th, Degree||26.06.2020||More Details|
|27.05.2020||NIHE ||Senior Project Fellow & Others||09||Master's Degree||29.05.2020||More Details|
|21.05.2020||Cantonment Board, Kasauli||Medical Officer & Others||13||10+2/ MBBS||15.07.2020||More Details|
|10.05.2020||IIT Mandi||Office Assistant||1||Bachelor Degree/ Diploma||15.05.2020||More Details|
|10.05.2020||Cantonment Board Kasauli||MO, Clerk & Other Posts||13||12th Pass/ 8th Pass||15.05.2020||More Details|
|10.05.2020||HP Army||Soldier General Duty, Soldier Clerk/ SKT||Various||10th/ Matric pass||16.05.2020||More Details|
We are glad to tell you that the HP government notifies new vacancies every year for its residents. It looks for talented and skilled people to place them in the respective vacancies. So people who wish to work with the HP government have to notice the job openings in hp state to get settled. We are requesting you to pick the best suitable job notification among available 1000s of jobs here and complete your registration with correct details on or before the last date. Before going to proceed with the online or offline application, you have to observe the entire information presented at official advt without fail.
|Description ||Details |
|State Name ||Himachal Pradesh |
|Post Names ||Various |
|Category Name ||State Govt Jobs |
|Department Name ||Various |
|Location ||Himachal Pradesh|
|Official Website ||https://www.pscwbonline.gov.in|
The Himachal state government strictly follows the rules while appointed the candidates. So, every applicant should perform well in all selections and keep yourself with respective documents at any time. By providing the number of employment opportunities, it elaborates its manpower in various departments and serves people well throughout its state. As it had several departments, the job advt published on its official websites or local media. To save your time in searching for jobs in HP, we provide frequent updates regarding active jobs to our subscribers. Make use of this excellent opportunity to get a role in the Himachal Pradesh government sector.
List of Departments in Himachal Pradesh
We update the list of various departments in HP which offers enormous job openings every year for its residents in the below section.
- Administrative Reforms Department
- Advocate General
- Animal Husbandry Department
- IPH Department
- Cooperative societies
- Dental College & Hospitals
- Dental Health Services
- Elementary Education
- Environment, Science & Technology
- Excise & Taxation Department
- Fire Services
- Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs
- General Administration Department
- Higher Education
- Horticulture Department
- Hospitality and Protocol Department
- Information & Public Relations Department
- Irrigation & Public Health
- Local Audit
- Medical Education and Research & Training Department
- Police Department
- Prisons & Correctional Administration
- Public Works
- Local Audit Department
- Language, Art, and Culture
- Revenue Department
- Sainik Welfare Department
- Secretariat Administration
- PWD Department
- Ruler and Panchayat Raj Department
- Technical Education Department
- Town & Country Planning Department
- Treasury, Accounts & Lotteries Department
- Urban Development Department
- NCC Group HQ NCC Bhawan Dunlog Estate
- Youth Services & Sports
- Agriculture Department
- Mountaineering and Allied Sports
- Ayurveda Department
- Economics & Statistics Department
- Election Inspectorate
- Energy Department
- Finance Department
- Fisheries Department
- Forest Department
- Health & Family Welfare Department
- Health Safety & Regulations Department
- Home Guards
- Industries Department
- Information Technology
- Labour & Employment Department
- Land and Record
- Panchayati Raj
- Planning Department
- Printing & Stationery
- Prosecution Department
- Redressal Of Public Grievances
- Rural Development
- Empowerment of SCs, OBCs, Minorities & Specially Abled
- Small Savings Department
- Tourism & Civil Aviation Department
- Transport Department
- Tribal Development Department
- Women & Child Development
- Vigilance Department
|Public Service Commission||HPPSC Recruitment|
| Staff Selection Commission||HPSSC Recruitment|
|Police Department||HP Police Recruitment|
|Forest Department||HP Forest Department Recruitment|
|Teacher Eligibility Test||HP TET Notification|
|Forest Department||HP Forest Guard Recruitment|
Himachal Pradesh Govt Jobs Eligibility Requirements
Every job seeker must satisfy the eligibility conditions such as education qualification, age limit, and physical standards to get the opportunity to participate in recruitment drive conducted by the Himachal Pradesh government.
- The Himachal Pradesh government offers various jobs to the people who completed 10th class, 12th class, graduation, post-graduation, CA, Law, MBA, MTech, BTech, MCA, etc.
- Age limit varies based on job profile and categories. It decides the minimum and maximum age limit that should be satisfied by the applicants to make their registration success. In general, the minimum & maximum age limit details are as follows
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 years
How to Apply for HP Government Jobs 2020
As technology goes to develop rapidly, everything goes online. We know that Himachal Pradesh updates themselves as per recent changes. As a part of this, it frames most of the recruitment application process online. We gave detailed guidelines to fill your application online in the following sections.
ONLINE Mode Application Submission
- First, of all, you need to visit the authorized web portal of Himachal Pradesh govt.
- Find out the recruitment tab on the home page.
- Click on that link and find the latest job notifications.
- Pick the relevant notification as per your qualification.
- Open the official advt pdf and observe it from top to bottom.
- Go for an online option which is available on advt if you satisfy all eligibility conditions specified by the Himachal Pradesh government.
- Register yourself using email id and phone number.
- After completion of successful registration, click on the online application link.
- Now, a new window will open with the respective application form.
- Fill the required details with unique information.
- Upload the scanned documents like Photograph, Signature and other supporting documents as per prescribed dimensions.
- Press save or submit button to protect or provide full details.
- Now, go for the payment option.
- Pay your application fee via net banking/credit card/debit card/wallets.
- If you finish the payment process, then note down the transaction id for future purposes if any technical problem occurs.
- Take a print of it and keep it with you.
OFFLINE Mode Application Submission
- Open the official website of the respective department.
- On the home page, search the latest announcements tab.
- Pick the relevant job notifications that are suitable for you.
- Later, download the official advt and read the entire notification carefully.
- Click on the application download link if you satisfy all eligibility conditions.
- Take a printed copy of the application form and fill all fields with unique information correctly.
- Now attach the necessary supporting documents which are specified in official advt along with the payment copy.
- Write the given address which they mentioned on the envelope.
- Send it through the post before the last date.
Documents required to apply for HP Govt Jobs
You need to enclose the following documents while sending your application form.
- Marks memos of 10th/12th/Graduation/Post Graduation
- Date of Birth Certificate or SSC marks memo
- Community Certificate
- Nativity Certificate
- Passport size photo.
- Residence Certificate
- Physically Disabled Certificate (If Required)
- Valid id proof (Any of below)
- Aadhar card
- Pan card
- Driving License
- Ration Card
- Voter Id
- A Certificate signed by a Gazetted Officer.
himachal.nic.in Selection Process
Himachal Pradesh wants to fill the available posts with young and talented people. To pick the right one, it conducts the following selection rounds. Candidates have to clear all the rounds specified by HP govt to place in it.
- Written Examination/Screening Test (CBT/ OFFLINE)
- Prelims Exam
- Mains Exam
- Physical Standard Test/ Physical Measurement Test
- Medical Test
- Group Discussion (GD)
- Trade/ Skill Test
- Document Verification
Preparation Methodology to crack Himachal Govt Jobs
Nowadays the competition for govt jobs increases day by day. A vast number of people are taking coaching at the famous institute to crack the job quickly. They spent more time in preparation to get settled in the govt sector. We have provided some essential steps that you have to follow while preparing for any competitive exam. Moreover, the Himachal Pradesh govt gives preference to the people who secured the highest marks in the selection levels. The following are the preparation methodology, which helps you to crack the selection rounds easily.
- To get sufficient time, everyone has to begin their preparation next minute from the exam registration completion.
- First, you have to know the exam requirement and complete syllabus topics through official advt released by a particular board or state.
- Note down the weightage of each topic.
- You have to make a schedule for each topic based on the weightage.
- Allot more time for the topics in which you feel tough and less for easy topics.
- A perfect preparation plan helps you to get success in any exam.
- Take short breaks at regular intervals for mind relaxation.
- Gather all the material through books or the internet.
- Prepare a plan to study.
- After the completion of each topic, you have to go through the practice papers.
- Refer to different books and materials to know more information regarding the topics.
- Note down the important points for last-minute preparation.
- Later, download the last 10 or 5 years exam previous question papers.
- Solve these papers and analyze yourself.
- Start revision after completion of your schedule.
- Be confident and stay with a piece of mind while writing the test.
- Last but not least, time management is a very important thing that you have to habituate to crack competitive exams. Manage your time while solving the previous papers.
- Avoid preparation, books and be calm 30 minutes before the exam.
- Take hall ticket print out before one week before the exam date to avoid last-minute tension.
- Go to the exam centre one hour before with necessary documents.
Careers Opportunities/ Growth through HP Govt Jobs
Your dedication and determination towards the HP Govt Jobs make you crack the exam quickly and get a job. Later, your seniority and work style are two significant factors to get promotions in your field. You can increase your level by writing the departmental exams also. Govt sector offers 100% job security to its employees, which is a great advantage.
Himachal Pradesh Govt Jobs Through Drona.in
We are one of the resources to get the latest job notifications released by the HP government. We send new and upcoming alerts to the registered user through email. Follow us then you can’t miss even a single opportunity in the Himachal government. Drona provides comprehensive information about job recruitment done by various state governments across the country. It also guides students by providing previous question papers, mock tests, Tips for exams and interviews, model papers, etc., to crack these exams.
Drona assesses the needs of the aspirants preparing for competitive exams and guides them. Drona provides updated information regarding job notification and exam resources regarding that can help in making the preparation easy and fast.