HSRLM Current Notification & Important Dates
|For Official Notification and Further Details Click Here||HSRLM Recruitment Notification for 219 Programme Manager Posts|
|Total Number of Posts||219 Vacancies|
|Starting date of Application Process||30th December 2017|
|Last Date to Submit Application||25th January 2018|
|Direct Link to Apply||HSRLM Online Application|
Haryana State Rural Livelihood Mission is inviting applications from aspirants to fill up 219 vacancies namely State Programme Manager, District Functional Manager, Block Programme Manager, Accountant, Block Cluster Coordinator, Data Entry Operator Posts for implementing National Rural Livelihoods Mission (NRLM), Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Gramin Kaushalya Yojana (DDU-GKY). So, candidates those who are interested may apply for the posts. For more detailed information candidates may log on to official site www.hsrlm.gov.in .
Total no. of posts released by HSRLM is 219 posts. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
- State Programme Manager (Inspection, Quality Assurance and Branding)-01
- State Programme Manager (Alumni, Migration, Placement and Retention Tracking)-01 post
- District Programme Managers-05 posts
- District Programme Manager (Livelihoods)-11 posts
- District Functional Manager (DDU-GKY)-11 posts
- District Functional Manager (Financial Inclusion)-07 posts
- Block Programme Managers-49 posts
- Block Cluster Coordinator-71 posts
- Data Entry Operator-54 posts
HSRLM Eligibility Criteria
The upper age limit for applicants is 55 years.
Selected candidates will get salary based on their job specification.
Candidates will be shortlisted first and those candidates will have written exam, interview.
HSRLM Application Process
Candidates may apply for the posts through online mode.
Starting date of application process is 30.12.2017.
Last date for submission of applications is 25.01.2018.
How to Apply Online
- Go to official site www.hsrlm.gov.in
- Click on the required notification.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload all scanned copies of documents.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take printout for future use.