Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: BPSMV Lab Attendant, Clerk & Steno Jobs Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 105 posts
- Starting Date of Application Process: 15th January 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 07th February 2019
- Direct Link to Apply: BPSMV Lab Attendant, Clerk & Steno Jobs Application Form
BPSMV Lab Attendant, Clerk, Assistant, Officer & Steno Jobs Recruitment 2019 Notification
Job notifications are invited by Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwavidyalaya for the recruitment to the posts of Clerk, Lab Attendant, Steno, Librarian, Finance officer, Engineer, Draftsman, Divisional Accountant, Junior Scale Stenographer, Driver, Hostel Attendant, Account Clerk, Technical Assistant, Superintendent, Section Officer, Technical Officer, Assistant Registrar, Computer Assistant, Library Attendant, Technical Assistant and Assistant on g 15th January 2019. So, interested contenders may fill the application forms over by hitting the link which is provided below from 15th January 2019 to 07th February 2019. Further details about Haryana Govt Jobs.
Total number of vacancies is to filled in BPSMV is 105 posts.
Department wise openings are given below.
- Controller of Examination – 01 post
- Librarian – 01 post
- Finance Officer – 01 post
- Junior Engineer – 02 posts
- Sr. Scale Stenographer – 01 post
- Head Draftsman – 02 posts
- Divisional Accountant – 01 post
- Junior Scale Stenographer – 01 post
- Driver – 02 posts
- Clerk – 18 posts
- Steno – Typist -cum Clerk – 16 posts
- Lab Attendant – 23 posts
- Hostel Attendant – 02 posts
- Account Clerk – 01 post
- Technical Assistant – 01 post
- Superintendent – 03 posts
- Section Officer – 01 post
- Librarian – 01 post
- Technical Officer – 01 post
- Assistant Registrar – 02 posts
- Computer Assistant – 02 posts
- Sr. Lib Assistant – 02 posts
- Library Attendant – 02 posts
- Technical Assistant – 04 posts
- Assistant – 04 posts
For Lab Attendant & Hostel Attendant posts contenders should have passed in 10 + 2 with science of 50% marks.
Contenders must have passed in Master’s Degree/ Degree/B.sc./ MBA/CA/ME/M.Tech/ Diploma are eligible for remaining posts.
Contenders who have minimum 18 years and maximum 50 years they can apply for the positions which is said in above.
You May Also Like
- HSSPP Recruitment 2109 – Assistant Project Coordinator Jobs
- Army Public School, Chandimandir Recruitment 2019
- HSSC Recruitment 2019 – Jr. Engineer Jobs
- High Court of Punjab & Haryana Recruitment 2019 – Clerks
- HSSC Recruitment 2019 – 1007 Draughtsman, Fitter & Electrician Instructors
- HSSC Recruitment 2018 – Instructor, Store Keeper & Librarians
- IOCL Recruitment 2019 – Jr. Engineering Assistant IV & Jr. QC Analyst Jobs
- RRB JE Recruitment 2019 – 14,033 Jr. Engineer, Superintendent & Assistants
- HARCOFED Recruitment 2018 – Education Instructor Jobs
- BSF Recruitment 2018 – Constable GD Jobs
- Haryana Real Estate Regulatory Authority Recruitment 2018
- CCS HAU Recruitment 2018 Notifications
- THSTI Recruitment 2018 – Senior Executive & Finance Officer Jobs
- WCD Haryana Recruitment 2018 – 268 DCPO, PO, AO, Counselor & Social Worker Jobs
- Haryana Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2018 Notification – 682 Jobs
- North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018 – ACT Apprentice Jobs
- RVNL Recruitment 2018 – AGM, JGM, Managers & DGM Jobs
- Northern Railway Firozpur Recruitment 2018 – HVS Jobs
- North Central Railway Recruitment 2018 – Apprentice Jobs
- Central Railway Recruitment 2018 –Retired Staff Jobs
- Central Railway Recruitment 2018 – Sports Quota Jobs
Selected contenders will earn monthly salary based on department wise which is shown in below.
- For Controller of Examination & Librarian posts salary is Rs. 1,44,200/- to Rs.2,18,200/-
- For Finance Officer and Executive Engineer posts salary is Rs. 67,700/- to Rs. 1,91,000/-
- For Junior Engineer, Sr. Scale Stenographer, Head Draftsman, Draftsman, Divisional Accountant, Computer Assistant, sr. Lib Assistant, Technical Assistant, Assistant posts salary is Rs. 35,400/- to Rs. 1,12,400/-
- For Junior Scale Stenographer, Driver posts salary is Rs. 25,500/- to Rs. 81,100/-
- For Superintendent posts salary is Rs. 44,900/- to Rs. 1,42,400/-
- For Section Officer and Librarian posts salary is Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34,800/-
- For Technical Officer post salary is Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/-
- And for remaining posts salary is Rs. 19,900/- to Rs. 63,200/-
Contenders will be recruited through written exam and interview.
Application process will be held on offline by BPSMV Recruitment 2019 Notification for the said posts in above from 15th January 2019 onwards and filled forms must sent it to the gicen address below. Last date apply is on 07th February 2019.
How to Download Application Form?
http://www.bpswomenuniversity.ac.in/ is the link to download, apply and submit the application form for contenders is directly.
Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwavidyalaya Khanpur Kalan (Sonipat), Haryana – 131305.