Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: BPSGMC SR & Demonstrator Jobs 2018 Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 63
- Date of Walk-In Interview: 21st September 2018
BPSGMC Recruitment 2018 Walk-In Notification for SR & Demonstrators
Bhagat Phool Singh Government Medical College for Women is organizing walk-in interview to fill up specialty and super specialty posts namely Senior residents and senior resident jobs in pediatrics, neuro surgery, nephrology, cardiology, microbiology, forensic medicine, skin & VD etc departments. So, interested candidates at Haryana Govt Jobs may appear for the interview. http://www.bpsgmckhanpur.ac.in is the official site for more detailed information.
Total number of vacancies to be filled in BPS GMC is 63.
Senior Residents (Super Specialty) Jobs- 10
Senior Residents (Specialty) Jobs-44
Demonstrators/ Tutors (Specialty) Jobs-09
MD/MS/ PG holders in relevant subject can apply for Senior residents and demonstrator jobs.
You May Also Like
- BPSGMC Recruitment 2018 – Junior Resident Jobs
- Kalpana Chawla Govt Medical College Recruitment 2018
- FSL Haryana Recruitment 2018 – Assistant Director & Sr. Scientific Officer Jobs
- CCS HAU Recruitment 2018 – Clerk, Steno & Lab Assistant Jobs
- UHSR Recruitment 2018 – Sr. Resident & Demonstrator Jobs
- HSSC Recruitment 2018 – 18, 218 Group-D Jobs Notification
- Haryana State Transport Recruitment 2018
- Faridabad District Court Recruitment 2018 – Clerk Jobs (Adhoc)
- IBPS Recruitment 2018 – 4102 CRP PO/ MT VIII Jobs Notification
- Punjab & Sind Bank Recruitment 2018 – Dy. & Assistant General Managers
- UPSC CDS II 2018 Exam Notification
- BEL Recruitment 2018 – Senior & Deputy Engineer Jobs
- Sainik School Nagrota Recruitment 2018 – General Employee & Ward Boy Jobs
- Maharshi Dayanand University Recruitment 2018 – Lecturer Jobs
- HPSC Recruitment 2018
- Haryana PSC Recruitment 2018
- NHM Haryana Recruitment 2018 – Staff Nurse, ANM & Technician Jobs
- NIFFT Recruitment 2018 – Assistant & Associate Professor Jobs
Selected candidates as PG holders will get pay of Rs.67700-191000/-
Selected candidates as Non-PG holders will get pay of Rs.56100-177500/-
Through interview test candidates will be selected.
Date of Walk-In Interview
Along with all essential documents and application form candidates may appear for the interview on 21st September 2018 and on every Friday till the vacancies fills up.
Office of The Director, BPS Govt. Medical College for Women, Khanpur Kalan, Sonepat.
Application fee for general category candidates is Rs.500/- and for female is Rs.250/-, SC/ST candidates is Rs.125/-