Lakhs of Freshers & Experienced candidates get employed across the state of Haryana in multiple vacancies. You can search for educational wise jobs in Haryana by the following table we enclosed in this page. People who are eagerly preparing for Haryana Government Jobs can reach the correct platform.
We update this page on a daily basis by searching various websites. You just visit this page and find the related job as per your qualification. Along with Haryana Govt Jobs Recruitment, we can also update other related info to provide a clear idea about each recruitment.
Govt Jobs in Haryana 2019 – 20
|Post Date||Notification Details||Vacancies/ Qualification||Last Date||More Info|
|04.10.2019||THSTI Scientist Recruitment 2019||16/ M.D/ Ph.D||21.10.2019||More Details|
|25.09.2019||HSSPP Teaching post Recruitment 2019||23/ B.A/ B.Com||15.10.2019||More Details|
|21.09.2019||HARTRON Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2019||180/ Degree||10.10.2019||More Details|
|21.09.2019||Haryana SSC LDC, UDC, ALM Jobs 2019||2978/All||30.09.2019||More Details|
|19.09.2019||HARTON System Analyst & Jr.Programmer Recruitment 2019||60/ B.E/B.tech||20.09.2019||More Details|
|14.09.2019||ESIC Haryana Senior Residents Recruitment 2019||04/ Diploma, PG||25.09.2019||More Details|
|09.09.2019||HSSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2019||4322/ 10th, Diploma||09.10.2019||More Details|
|30.08.2019||HARSAC Assistant, Associates Recruitment 2019||76/ M.Tech/M.Sc||08.09.2019||More Details|
|29.08.2019||SHKM GMC Sr Resident, Demonstrator Recruitment 2019||50/ Degree||28.09.2019||More Details|
|17.08.2019||Haryana Mental Health Authority Non-Officials Recruitment 2019||11/ Degree||28.08.2019||More Details|
|12.09.2019||HSSC Operator Recruitment 2019||755/ 10th, Degree||10.09.2019||More Details|
|09.08.2019||ESIC Doctors Walk-in Notification 2019||10/ MBBS||13.08.2019||More Details|
|08.08.2019||HSSC PGT Recruitment||3864/ Degree||05.09.2019||More Details|
|30.07.2019||State Health Society Haryana Recruitment 2019||328/ Degree||15.08.2019||More Details|
|30.07.2019||Gurugram University Steno-Typist Recruitment||9/ Degree||13.08.2019||More Details|
|30.07.2019||Gurugram University Lab Attendant, Peon Recruitment||20/ 10+2, Degree||16.08.2019||More Details|
|26.07.2019||Gurugram District Court Peon Vacancies 2019||13/ 08th Class||08.08.2019||More Details|
|25.07.2019||CUH Assistant Professor Walk- In 2019||40/ PG||03.08.2019||More Details|
|22.07.2019||HSSC Instructor & Storekeepr Vacancies 2019||3206/ Degree, Diploma||20.08.2019||More Details|
|22.07.2019||NDRI JRF & RA Recruitment 2019||21/ PG, Master's degree||19.08.2019||More Details|
|10.07.2019||IGU Meerpur Assistant Notification 2019||15/ Bachelor's Degree||30.07.2019||More Details|
|09.07.2019||HPSC Assistant Town Planner Jobs 2019||16/ Graduation||05.08.2019||More Details|
|08.07.2019||NCCBM Project Scientist Jobs 2019||15/ BE, B.Tech||21.07.2019||More Details|
|06.07.2019||KCGMC SR & Demonstrator Jobs 2019||76/ MBBS||26.07.2019||More Details|
|04.07.2019||NHM Haryana Technical Officer & Consultant Notification 2019||20/ MBBS, B.Com||18.07.2019||More Details|
|29.06.2019||Nainital Bank SO Recruitment 2019||95/ Graduation, CA||14.07.2019||More Details|
|29.06.2019||Nainital Bank Clerk Recruitment 2019||100/ PG, Graduation||14.07.2019||More Details|
|29.06.2019||NHM Haryana Staff Nurse Jobs 2019 Notification||60/ 10+2, Degree, PG||10.07.2019||More Details|
|28.06.2019||NHM Haryana Recruitment 2019 Notification||101/ Degree, MBBS||10.07.2019||More Details|
|28.06.2019||HVPNL Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2019||107/ Bachelors degree||26.07.2019||More Details|
Haryana government initiates enormous recruitment notifications to fill up the available vacant posts in various departments. It strengthens its services and development by recruiting skilled candidates every year. It helps to the number of people who are seriously preparing for govt jobs in Haryana. State govt of Haryana offers employment opportunities to the freshers and experienced people every year. Various job advt releases on its official websites and some times in local newspapers as it has multiple departments. It is tough to find the right opportunity for the aspirants alone. This page is specially designed to share fresh updates about the Haryana state jobs.
List of Departments in Haryana
List of Departments across the state of Haryana is as follows
- Home Department
- Department of Agriculture and Welfare, Haryana
- Department of Animal Husbandry & Dairying
- Directorate of Archaeology & Museums
- Department of Higher Education, Haryana
- Department of School Education, Haryana
- Department of Elementary Education
- State Election Commission Haryana
- Electronics & Information Technology Department
- Department of Environment
- Excise & Taxation Department
- Finance Department Haryana
- Fisheries Department, Haryana
- Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Department, Haryana
- Haryana Forests Department
- Health Department Haryana
- Irrigation & Water Resources Department, Haryana
- Labour Department Haryana
- Haryana Police Department
- Prisons Department
- Directorate of Information, Public Relations & Languages Department
- Public Works Department
- Revenue and Disaster Management Department
- Rural Development Department
- Haryana Tourism Department
- Department of Town & Country Planning
- Department of State Transport, Haryana
- Treasuries & Accounts Department
- State Vigilance Bureau, Haryana
- Women and Child Development Department
- Public Health Engineering Department
- Principal Accountants General Haryana
- Haryana Archives Department
- Government of Haryana Transport Department ( Regulatory Wing)
- Civil Aviation Department
- Haryana Land Records
- Development & Panchayats Department, Haryana
- Department of Economic and Statistical Analysis, Haryana
- Haryana Institute of Public Administration (HIPA)
- Horticulture Department
- Department of Home Guards & Civil Defence, Haryana
- Department of Industries & Commerce, Haryana
- Skill Development & Industrial Training Department, Haryana
- Haryana State Legal Services Authority
- Department of Renewable Energy, Haryana
- Directorate of Social Justice & Empowerment
- The welfare of Scheduled Caste & Backward Classes Department
- Department of Sports & Youth Affairs
- Directorate of Supplies & Disposals, Haryana
- Department of Technical Education, Haryana
- Food & Drug Administration Haryana
- Employees State Insurance Health Care, Haryana
- Chief Electrical Inspector Department
Other Related Jobs In India
Haryana government gives a chance to work with it for the people who satisfy the specified academic conditions, age limit, and physical standards as mentioned below.
Everyone should have the prescribed academic background such as 10th, 12th, Graduation, Post-graduation, MBA, MCA, BTech, etc from recognized university or board to apply for Haryana state govt recruitment.
Usually, the maximum age limit will be 60 years, and the minimum is 18 years to participate in recruitment drives.
Haryana Govt Job Apply Online Process
Willing candidates can apply for any govt job in Haryana state through online or offline mode. The official advt is having the application mode and complete guidelines. Here also you can get a complete step by step process to fill the application form successfully.
ONLINE Mode Application Submission
- Very first, you have to go to the official website of the respective government department of Haryana state.
- On the home page, you have to search the recruitments tab.
- Click on the tab and find the notification which you want.
- Download or open the official advt and read it carefully.
- If you satisfy the academic, age and physical standards, then go for the apply online link which available there.
- First of all, new users need to finish the registration process before going to apply online option.
- After successful registration, go for the online application link.
- Then, a new window will be opened with the application form.
- Fill asked information with the correct details.
- Upload the scanned documents like Photograph, Signature and other supporting documents as per prescribed dimensions.
- Save or submit the details.
- Complete the application fee payment through net banking/credit card/debit card/wallets.
- After completing the payment process, you have to note down the transaction id for future purposes if any technical problem occurs.
- Take a print of it and keep it with you.
OFFLINE Mode Application Submission
- Open the authorized web portal of respective jobs
- Go to the latest announcements tab on the home page.
- Find the relevant job notifications for you.
- Click on the official advt and observe the entire notification.
- Go to the application download link if you satisfy all eligibility conditions.
- Take a print of it and fill the asked information correctly.
- Attach the required supporting documents as per norms along with the payment copy.
- Write the given address they mentioned on the envelope.
- Send it through the post before the last date.
Documents required to apply for Haryana Govt Jobs
The following are the list of documents that you have to enclose while sending the application form.
- Marks memos of 10th/12th/Graduation/Post Graduation
- Date of Birth Certificate or SSC marks memo
- Community Certificate
- Nativity Certificate
- Passport size photo.
- Residence Certificate
- Physically Disabled Certificate (If Required)
- Valid id proof (Any of below)
- Aadhar card
- Pan card
- Driving License
- Ration Card
- Voter Id
- A Certificate signed by Gazetted Officer.
For selecting the right people to fill the available posts, the govt of Haryana framed the following section process.
- Written Examination/Screening Test (CBT/ OFFLINE)
- Prelims Exam
- Mains Exam
- Physical Standard Test/ Physical Measurement Test
- Medical Test
- Group Discussion (GD)
- Trade/ Skill Test
- Document Verification
Preparation Methodology to crack Haryana Govt Jobs
Nowadays, pass marks are not enough to get a job in the respective department. Everyone should prepare well to get appointed. Not only hard work also need smart work to secure the highest marks in the exam. A perfect preparation plan is the best solution to perform well in the exam. Candidates will be recruited based on the candidate’s scores in selection levels. The following are the preparation methodology, which helps you to crack the selection rounds easily.
- All of us knew the written test is the most common round in the first level of the selection process to filter the candidates.
- To crack the written test, you need to have a clear idea about the exam pattern and exam syllabus.
- Everyone should starts preparation from the next minute of registration.
- Based on the weightage, you need to find the difficult topics for you.
- Concentrate more on hard topics and less on easy topics.
- Your preparation plan should be based on your efficiency level.
- Download the topic wise practice papers on the internet.
- Solve the papers after completion of each topic preparation.
- While doing it, you have to prepare a note for the last minute preparation.
- Later go for particular exam previous papers.
- Solve the papers and start the revision.
- You have to stay with a piece of mind while writing the test.
- Time management also plays a vital role in competitive exams. So, you have to take care of it while practicing the previous year’s question papers.
- Be clam before 30minutes before the exam.
- Take hall ticket print out before one week from the exam commencement date to avoid last-minute tension.
- Go to the exam center one hour before with necessary documents.
Careers Opportunities/ Growth
The appointed candidate will get promotions based on their academic background and dedicated work style. Along with it, the government offers beautiful facilities for the employees. Moreover, job security is also one of the added advantages to the employees in govt sector.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is submitting one application is valid for multiple positions?
No, you have to apply for each job separately on its authorized web portal.
How I get my password, If I forgot?
You may find forgot password option at the submit button. Click on the link and enter the asked information then you will get a password reset link to your registered email id or phone number.
What type of job notifications are released by Haryana govt?
It releases forest guard, SSC, Inspector, junior resident, JE, AE, etc. job notifications every year.
Is it possible to change my name or details after applying?
No, the Haryana govt doesn’t allow the candidates to change the details once submitting the application form.
What is Age relaxation?
Age relaxation means the extension of the maximum age limit as per norms based on the category like SC/ST/OBC/General.
Haryana Govt Jobs Through Drona.In
It is the one-stop place to get the latest and upcoming job notifications of Haryana state. Follow us & ALL THE BEST.