Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: R & B Gujarat Engineers 2018 Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 200 Posts
- Starting date of Application Process: 16th August 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 31st August 2018
- Direct Link to Apply: R&B Gujarat Engineers Application Form
Roads & Buildings Recruitment 2018 Notification for Assistant Engineers
Roads & Buildings Department Gujarat is inviting online application forms from eligible aspirants those who are interested to work as assistant engineer and additional assistant engineers. Candidates who shows best in written exam and interview they only be appointed. By 31st August 2018 the application process ends. So, candidates https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in/ is the official website to grab more details.
Number of posts to be filled in Roads and Building Department Gujarat is 200.
- Assistant Engineer (Civil)-150 Posts
- Additional Assistant Engineer (Civil)-50 Posts
Degree holders in civil engineering can apply for assistant engineer post.
Diploma holders in civil engineering can apply for Additional Assistant engineer post.
Applicants must have knowledge on Gujarati & English languages along with computer knowledge.
Between 21 to 35 years candidate can apply for assistant engineer post, between 18 to 33-year candidates can apply for additional assistant engineer post.
You May Also Like
- DES Gujarat Recruitment 2018 – 329 Statistics Assistant, Research Officer & Assistant Jobs
- Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2018 – 276 Stenographer Jobs
- MGVCL Recruitment 2018 – Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistants)
- MGVCL Recruitment 2018 Notification – 38 Junior Engineer Jobs
- PGIMER Recruitment 2018 – Assistant Professor Jobs
- IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2018 – Project Attendant Level I & II Jobs
- Panvel Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2018 – ANM, Medical Officer & Staff Nurse Jobs
- DFCCIL Recruitment 2018 – 1572 MTS, Executive Jobs
Hired contenders will get pay as per department norms.
Through written test and interview candidates will be selected.
Through online mode candidates can submit application forms. The online portal link will be active from 11th August 2018 to 16th August 2018.
How to Apply Online?
https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in/AdvtList.aspx?type=lCxUjNjnTp8= is the link for applicants to apply.