NPCIL Driver, Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2019 – Overview
- Board Name: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited
- Adv No: KAKRAPAR GUJARAT SITE/HRM/01/2019
- Post Name: Driver and Stipendiary Trainee
- Selection Process: Physical Test/Written Examination/Skill test
- Starting Date of Application: 25.11.2019
- Last Date for Application Submission: 16.12.2019
- No of Vacancies: 07
- Application Process: Online Process
- Category: Central Govt Jobs
- Official Site: https://npcilcareers.co.in/KAPS2019/candidate/default.aspx
NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2019
The Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited has released a notification for the recruitment of DPOF & Hygienist. All the interested cum eligible candidates are requested to apply online for the posts. More details of the complete description of the posts kindly refer to the notification tagged below.
- Post Name:
- Driver-cum-Pump Operator-cum-Fireman/A( DPOF)
- Stipendiary Trainee – Dental Technician – (Hygienist)
- No of Posts: 07
- A candidate applying for the DPOF post has to be qualified with HSC (10+2) (Science with Chemistry) or equivalent with minimum 50% of marks + valid heavy Vehicle Driving License
- A Candidate applying for the Hygienist Post has to qualify with HSC (10+2) in Science with minimum 60% marks plus 2 years Diploma in Dental Technician(Hygienist) recognized by Dental Council of India
- Age: 24 – 25 Years of age
- The Selection process for the above-mentioned posts would be a Physical Standard Test, Physical Assessment Test & Driving Test shall be conducted first. Those who qualify in these tests will be allowed to appear Stage-1 Preliminary Test
- For Detailed procedures of the selection process and the test categories and marks analysis kindly refer to the notification PDF tagged below.
- The application process for the candidates would be an online process where the candidates should log on to the website: www.npcilcareers.co.in, and apply for the relevant posts.
- Refer Notification
- DPOF – Rs 21700/- in Level-3
- Hygienist – Rs 10,500 – Rs 12,500/- PM
Related Govt Jobs in India
Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Total No. of Vacancies: 162 posts
- Starting Date of Application Process: 07th January 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 31st January 2019
- Direct Link to Apply: NPCIL Stipendiary Trainees, Scientific Assistant & Technician Jobs Application Form
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Stipendiary Trainees, Scientific Assistant & Technician Jobs Recruitment 2019 Notification
Online applications are inviting for the posts of Stipendiary Trainees, Scientific Assistant and Technician by Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited on 07th January 2019. Hence, candidates who are willing to apply the application forms they may enroll through the link which is given in below from 07th January 2019 to 31st January 2019. Here candidates are recruited in the Department of Atomic Energy, NPCIL ,Gujarat. latest details about Gujarat Govt Jobs 2019.
Total number of vacancies is to be filled in NPCIL is 162 posts.
Discipline wise openings are given in below.
- Mechanical – 26 posts
- Electrical – 17 posts
- Electronics – 05 posts
- Chemical – 03 posts
- Chemistry – 06 posts
- Civil – 07 posts
- Plant Operator – 51 posts
- Fitter – 17 posts
- Electrician – 06 posts
- Electronics Mechanic – 10 posts
- Instrument Mechanic – 07 posts
- Welder – 03 posts
- Machinist – 03 posts
- Diesel Mechanic – 01 post
Candidates who have completed Diploma in Engineering, B.Sc are eligible for the posts of Stipendiary Trainees(Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Chemical, Chemistry , Civil, Plant Operator) and candidates who have passed in HSC (10+2) are eligible for Fitter, Electrician, Electronics Mechanic, Instrument Mechanic, Welder, Machinist and Diesel Mechanic.
Candidates who have age in between 18 years to 30 years they can apply for the said posts in above.
For Stipendiary Trainee/ Scientific Assistant (ST/ SA) Category – I stipend will be in 1st year is Rs. 16,000/- and in 2nd year is Rs. 18,000/-
And for Stipendiary Trainee/Technician (ST/Tech.) Category – II stipend will be in 1st year is Rs. 10,500/- and in 2nd year is Rs. 12,500/-
Selection process will be held on the basis of interview.
Mode of applying is through on online by NPCIL Recruitment 2019 Notification for the said positions in above from 07th January 2019 to 31st January 2019.