Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: Gujarat Vidyapith Non-Teaching Jobs Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 73 Posts
- Starting date of Application Process: 01st January 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application Through Online: 15th January 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application (Hard Copy) : 21st January 2019
- Direct Link to Apply: Gujarat Vidyapith Non-Teaching Jobs Application Form
Gujarat Vidyapith Non-Teaching & Assistant Librarian Jobs Recruitment 2018 Notification
Gujarat Vidyapith has announced employment notice for filling up of non-teaching positions and assistant librarian posts. Group A, Group B and Group C vacancies are going to be filled through this Gujarat Govt Jobs 2019 employment notice. Apply for the recruitment either through online or offline modes. http://www.gujaratvidyapith.org is the link provided for applicants to know the terms and conditions.
Total vacant positions to be filled in Gujarat Vidyapith is 73 positions.
- Finance Officer-01
- Internal Audit Officer-01
- Deputy Registrar-02
- Assistant Registrar-01
- Assistant Librarian-05
- Section Officers-02
- Personal Assistants-02
- Sr. Technical Assistants-02
- Technical Assistants-10
- MTS under various Departments-15
10+2/ SSC/ ITI holders can apply for ITI post.
12th pass is the qualification for driver post and must possess valid driving license.
Graduation degree holders having good typing speed in English / Gujarati can apply for UDC, LDC posts.
Bachelor degree/ BE/ B.Tech holders can apply for Steno, technical assistants, personal assistants, section officer and programmer posts.
And for remaining positions applicants those who are master degree holders can apply.
Upper age limit for Sr. Technical Assistant, personal assistant, assistant, section officer post applicants is 30 years.
Upper age limit for Programmer, assistant registrars posts applicants is 35 years.
Upper age limit for Dy. Registrar is 48 years.
Upper age limit for internal audit officers is 56 years.
58 years is the maximum upper age limit for finance officer and registrar post applications.
For rest of the posts the maximum age is 25 years.
You May Also Like
- AAU Recruitment 2019 – Junior Clerk Jobs
- SDAU Recruitment 2019 – Jr. Clerk Jobs
- NAU Recruitment 2019 – Junior Clerk Jobs
- JAU Recruitment 2019 – Jr. Clerk Jobs
- RRB JE Recruitment 2019 – 14,033 Jr. Engineer, Superintendent & Assistants
- GSRTC Recruitment 2018 – Junior Engineer/Supervisor Jobs
- GCRI Recruitment 2018
- GPSC Recruitment 2018 – Assistant Professor Jobs
- Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2018 – Stenographer Grade II Jobs
- GCRI Recruitment 2018 – Medical & Para Medical Jobs
- Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2018 – SSI & SST Jobs
- Dept of Food & Public Distribution Recruitment 2018 – Assistant Professors
- NBE Recruitment 2018 – Section Officer & Director Jobs
- AAICLAS Recruitment 2018 – Security Screener Jobs
- Janakpuri Super Specialty Hospital Recruitment 2018 – Sr. Resident Jobs
- Airline Allied Services Ltd Recruitment 2018 – Trainee Pilot, Manager & Officer Jobs
- Airline Allied Services Ltd Recruitment 2018 –Crew & Assistant Crew Controllers
- NCT of Delhi Recruitment 2018 – PGT,TGT & AT Jobs
- WAPCOS Recruitment 2018 – 100 Civil Engineer Jobs
- NIELIT Recruitment 2018 – Scientist C & D Jobs
- ASRB Recruitment 2018 – Non-Research Management Jobs
- VMMC SJH Recruitment 2018 – Junior Resident Jobs
Post wise pay scale is mentioned below
- Finance Officer- Rs.1,44,200-2,18,200/-
- Internal Audit Officer-Rs.78,800-2,09,200/-
- Deputy Registrar- Rs.78,800-2,09,200/-
- Assistant Registrar-Rs.56,100-1,77,500/-
- Programmer- Rs.56,100-1,77,500/-
- Assistant Librarian-Rs.57,700-1,82,400/-
- Section Officers-Rs.44,900-1,42,400/-
- Personal Assistants- Rs.35,400-1,12,400/-
- Sr. Technical Assistants- Rs.35,400-1,12,400/-
- Technical Assistants-Rs.29,200-92,300/-
- UDC- Rs.25,500-81,100/-
- Drivers- Rs.19,900-63,200/-
- MTS under various Departments- Rs.18,000-56,900/-
Through written examination/ interview candidates will be hired up.
Mode of applying for Gujarat Vidyapith Recruitment 2019 is through online or offline mode. From 01st January 2019 to 15th January 2019 candidates can apply through online. By 21st January 2019 candidates can submit offline application form at below given address.
Registrar, Gujarat Vidyapith, Ashram Road, Nr. Income Tax, Ahmedabad-380014.
How to Apply?
http://www.gujaratvidyapith.org is the link through which candidates can apply online or download application form.
Application fee for general/ OBC category candidates is Rs.400/- and SC/ST os Rs.200/-