Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: Gujarat High Court Stenographers 2018 Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 276 Posts
- Starting date of Application Process: 16th August 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 31st August 2018
- Direct Link to Apply: Gujarat High Court Stenographers Application Form
Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2018 Notification for English & Gujarati Stenographers Grade-III
Gujarat High Court in order to fill up vacancies in Subordinate courts of its state, it is hiring contenders to place them in English stenographer and Gujarati Stenographers designations. The online portal link will be soon accepted from 16th August 2018 onwards. So, aspirants be prepared for upcoming examination. For more details applicants may visit official site https://hc-ojas.guj.nic.in/ or http://www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in/
Number of vacancies to be filled in Gujarat High Court is 276.
English Stenographer Grade-III-92 Posts
- General-54 Posts
- SC-06 Posts
- ST-12 Posts
- SEBC-20 Posts
Gujarati Stenographer Grade-III-184 Posts
- General-54 Posts
- SC-07 Posts
- ST-24 Posts
- SEBC-39 Posts
Graduation in any discipline is the qualification for Stenographer post. English stenographers must have Speed of 100 w.p.m in English shorthand. Gujarati Stenographer must have shorthand speed of 75 w.p.m. Knowledge of Computer, English, Gujarati and Hindi languages is essential.
Minimum age for applicants is 21 years, maximum age is 35 years as on 31st August 2018.
Age relaxation for SC/ST is 05 years, OBC is 03 years.
You May Also Like
- R&B Dept. Gujarat Recruitment 2018 – 200 Assistant Engineer Jobs
- Gujarat Forest Department Recruitment 2018 – CO & Biologist Jobs
- MGVCL Recruitment 2018 – Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistants)
- MGVCL Recruitment 2018 Notification – 38 Junior Engineer Jobs
- PGIMER Recruitment 2018 – Assistant Professor Jobs
- IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2018 – Project Attendant Level I & II Jobs
- Panvel Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2018 – ANM, Medical Officer & Staff Nurse Jobs
- DFCCIL Recruitment 2018 – 1572 MTS, Executive Jobs
Selected contenders as Stenographer will get pay in between Rs.39900-126600/-
Through written examination and viva-voce candidates will be selected.
Mode of applying for Gujarat High Court recruitment is through online mode. From 16th August 2018 to 31st August 2018 candidates can register.
How to Apply Online?
https://hc-ojas.guj.nic.in is the link for applicants to apply directly.
Application fee for BC/SC/ST is Rs.300/- and for others is Rs.600/-