Current Notification & Important Dates
|For Official Notification and Further Details Click Here||Goa Electricity Department Recruitment 2018 Notification for JE Posts|
|Total Number of Posts||62 Vacancies|
|Organization||Goa Electricity Department|
|Starting Date of Online Application||22nd January 2018|
|Last Date to Submit Application||06th February 2018|
|Direct Link for Application Form||Goa Electricity Department JE Application Form|
Goa Power/ Electricity Department through direct recruitment inviting applications from professionals to fill up 62 Junior Engineer (Elect) vacancies on temporary basis. So, candidates those who have a goal to secure Goa Govt Jobs especially in electricity department may take it as a opportunity and apply for it on or before 02.02.2018.
Total no. of posts are 62 posts for Junior Engineer (Elect).
Category wise post details are given below
- Scheduled Tribe-07
- Physically Handicapped-03
The minimum qualification for applicants is degree or diploma electrical engineering from a recognized university and must have knowledge on Marathi & Konkani language.
Applicants age must not exceed 45 years. The age relaxation for SC/ST candidates is as per govt rules.
Selected candidates will get pay scale in the level 5.
Candidates may apply for the posts through offline.
Starting date of application process is 22.01.2018.
Last date for submission of applications is 06.02.2018.
Application fee for applicants is Rs.100/-
How to Download Application form
- Applicants may log on to official site https://www.goaelectricity.gov.in/
- Then click on the careers and on the required notification.
- Read the terms and conditions, eligibility criteria.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Attach all necessary documents, affix photograph on the place provided for it.
- Send to below given address.
Power/ Electricity Department, Vidyut Bhavan, 4th floor, Panaji-Goa.