Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: FSL Haryana Assistant Director & Sr. Scientific Officer Jobs Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 37
- Date of Walk-In Interview: 18th September 2018
Forensic Science Laboratory Recruitment 2018 Walk-In Notification for Assist. Director & Sr. Scientific Officers
Forensic Science Laboratory of Haryana is inviting application forms from retired personnels to fill up Assistant Director (Group-A) and Senior Scientific Officer (Group-B) posts in biology/ FSL, DNA, Cyber, Toxicology, Ballistic, explosive, psychology LD etc divisions. So, candidates those who are eligible may appear for the Haryana Govt Jobs interview on scheduled date.
Number of vacancies in various divisions to be filled on contract basis for a period of one year in FSL Haryana is 37.
- Assistant Director (Group-A)-03
- Senior Scientific Officer (Group-B)-
You May Also Like
- CCS HAU Recruitment 2018 – 334 Clerk, Steno & Lab Assistant Jobs
- UHSR Recruitment 2018 – 271 Sr. Resident & Demonstrator Jobs
- HSSC Recruitment 2018 – 18, 218 Group-D Jobs Notification
- Haryana State Transport Recruitment 2018
- Faridabad District Court Recruitment 2018 – Clerk Jobs (Adhoc)
- IBPS Recruitment 2018 – 4102 CRP PO/ MT VIII Jobs Notification
- Punjab & Sind Bank Recruitment 2018 – Dy. & Assistant General Managers
- UPSC CDS II 2018 Exam Notification – 414 Jobs Application Form
- BEL Recruitment 2018 – Senior & Deputy Engineer Jobs
- Sainik School Nagrota Recruitment 2018 – General Employee & Ward Boy Jobs
- Maharshi Dayanand University Recruitment 2018 – Lecturer Jobs
- HPSC Recruitment 2018 – 166 HCS, AETO & DSP Jobs
- Haryana PSC Recruitment 2018
- NHM Haryana Recruitment 2018 – Staff Nurse, ANM & Technician Jobs
- NIFFT Recruitment 2018 – Assistant & Associate Professor Jobs
Date of Walk-In Interview
On 18th September 2018 candidates can appear for the interview along with all essential documents for FSL Haryana Recruitment.
Office Of Director, Forensic Science Laboratory, Haryana, Madhuban (Kamal).