ESIC Delhi Senior Residents Recruitment Notification 2019 – Overview
- Board Name: Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), Delhi
- Post Names: Senior Residents
- Total Number of Vacancies: 75 posts
- Job Type: State Govt Jobs
- Application form starting date: 22nd October 2019
- Application form closing date: 5th November 2019
- Walk-in-Interview: 4th and 5th November 2019
- Official portal: https://www.esic.nic.in/
- Check Delhi Govt Jobs here
ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2019 Notification
Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Delhi has invited applications for the recruitment of candidates for Senior Residents. Eligible and interested candidates can appear for the Walk-in-interview on 04 and 05 November 2019 at the respective venue. Get the full details of ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2019 like age criteria, vacancies, qualification, selection process, salary, important links, etc in this article.
- Senior Resident (Regular)- 62 Posts
- Senior Resident against GDMO for One year- 13 Posts
- Total number of vacancies: 75 posts
- Not exceeding 37 years as on 31 Oct 2019.
- Senior Resident (Regular): Candidates should have MBBS and PG Degree or Diploma in concerned specialty.
- Senior Resident against GDMO for One year: Candidates should have MBBS and PG Degree or Diploma in concerned specialty.
- Selection of the candidates for ESIC Delhi Jobs will be on the basis of the Walk-in-Interview
- As per the organization norms.
Eligible candidates can download and fill the application form on or before 5th November 2019. At the time of the interview, candidates have to bring the recent passport size photographs and one set of attested photocopies of the relevant documents. Candidates have to report on 4th Nov 2019 and 5th November 2019 for a walk-in-interview at the respective venue.
- Walk-in-Interview Venue: 5th Floor, Dean Office, ESI-PGIMSR, Basaidarapur, New Delhi-15.
- Reporting Time: 9 AM to 11 AM only
- General candidates: Rs. 300/-
- SC/ST candidates: Rs. 75/-
- PWD and Female candidates: Nil.
Candidates have to pay the fee through Demand draft drawn in favor of “ESIC Saving Fund Account No 2” payable at New Delhi.
Other Related Links
Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Total No. of Vacancies: 69 Posts
- Date of Walk-In Interview: 17th & 18th December 2018
ESIC Delhi Senior Resident Notification 2019
Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), Delhi is going to conduct the walk-in interview to the notification for the recruitment of the applicants to the posts of 69 Senior resident jobs in ESIC Delhi on Tenure/ Contract basis. So, Interested candidates may attend the walk-in interview to be held from 17th & 18th December 2018 for this Delhi Govt Jobs. For more details applicants can check the more details https://www.esic.nic.in/
Total number of vacancies to be filled by ESIC Delhi is 69 posts.
Name of the post: Senior Residents
- Pathology – 01 Post
- CT/ MRI – 01 Post
- Radiology – 01 Post
- Medicine – 09 Posts
- Anesthesia – 10 Posts
- Surgery – 05 Posts
- Paediatrics – 01 Post
- Obs. & Gynae – 03 Posts
- Bio-Chemistry – 01 Post
- Blood Bank – 02 Posts
- Orthopedics – 03 Posts
Senior Residents against GDMO On 1 year contractual basis
- Medicine – 08 Posts
- Surgery – 06 Posts
- Pediatrics – 05 Posts
- Anesthesia – 03 Posts
- Obst. & Gynae – 01 Post
- Casualty – 01 Post
- Bio-Chemistry – 02 Posts
- Microbiology – 01 Post
- Orthopedics – 01 Post
- Blood Bank – 01 Post
- Skin & VD – 02 Posts
- Eye – 01 Post
Applicants must be completed MBBS/ PG Degree/ Diploma from a recognized organization/ Board.
Applicants maximum age limit is 37 years as on 30th November 2018.
Through interview applicants will be selected.
Date of Walk-In Interview
On 17th & 18th December 2018 along with essential documents applicants may appear for ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2018.
Academic Block, ESI – PGIMSR, Basaidarapur, New Delhi – 15.