Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: DFCCIL Jr. Finance Officer Jobs 2018 Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 13
- Date of Walk-In Interview: 14th, 20th, 27th September 2018
DFCCIL Recruitment 2018 Walk-In Notification for Jr. Finance Officers
Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation Of India Limited is ready to conduct walk-in interview to fill up Finance officer and junior finance officer jobs. The recruited candidates will be posted in Meerut, Mumbai, Tundla, Vadodara, Jaipur, Ajmer and Corporate office places. So, candidates those who are interested can appear for the interview.
Number of vacancies to be filled in DFCCIL is 13 in various places.
Finance Officer-03 Posts
Jr. Finance Officer-10 Posts
For finance officer post the qualification is CA/ICWA with 3 years experience.
For Jr. Finance officer post the qualification is MBA with one year experience.
Minimum age for candidates is 18 years, maximum age for applicants is 35 years. Age relaxation is as per norms.
You May Also Like
- EPFO Recruitment 2018 – Audit , Assistant Director & Audit Officer Jobs
- BARC Recruitment 2018 – Nurse, Scientific Assistant & Officer Jobs
- State Health Society Bihar Recruitment 2018 Notifications
- ICDS East Champaran Recruitment 2018 – 904 Anganwadi Helper & Sevika Jobs
- State Health Society Bihar Recruitment 2018 – 133 Medical Officer (Contract) Jobs
- BPSC Recruitment 2018 – 349 Civil Judges Through Judicial Service Competitive Exam
- Bihar PRD Recruitment 2018 – 4192 Technical & Accountant Cum IT Assistant Jobs
- IBPS Recruitment 2018 – 4102 CRP PO/ MT VIII Jobs Notification
- Bihar Grih Raksha Vahini Recruitment 2018 – 639 Special Battalion Jobs
- Bihar Education Department Recruitment 2018 – 125 Guest Teacher Jobs
- State Health Society Bihar Recruitment 2018 – 408 Specialist Doctors Jobs
- Central University of Punjab Recruitment 2018 – 58 Teaching Jobs
- SJVN Recruitment 2018 – 52 Jr.Assistant & Officer Jobs
Selected candidates as finance officer will get Rs.50,000/- and junior finance officer will get Rs.35,000/-
Date of walk-In Interview
On 14th, 20th, 27th September 2018 aspirants along with all essential documents may appear for DFCCIL recruitment.
DFCCIL CPM’S Officer, respective place.