Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: Supreme Court of India Law Clerk cum Research Assistant Jobs Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: Various Posts
- Starting Date of Application Process: 1st February 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 28h February 2019
- Direct Link to Apply: Supreme Court of India Law Clerk cum Research Assistant Jobs Application Form
Supreme Court of India Law Clerk cum Research Assistant Jobs Recruitment 2019 Notification
Online applications are invited by Supreme Court of India for the posts of Law Clerk cum Research on 21st January 2019. So, interested candidates may apply the application form through the official site which is mentioned below from 01st February 2019 to 28th February 2019. Here selected candidates are going to be recruited on contract basis. To know further info about this notification candidates can refer official link and latest details about Delhi Govt Jobs 2019.
Total number of vacancies is to filled in Supreme Court of India is various.
Name of the Post: Law Clerk cum Research Assistants
Candidates must complete Law graduation and have knowledge of computer including retrieval desired detail form various search engines/ processes such as Manupatra, SSC online, LexisNexis, Westlaw etc.
Candidates who have minimum 18 years and maximum 27 years of age can apply for the positions of Law Clerk cum Research Assistant.
You May Also Like
- Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Medical College & Hospital Recruitment 2019
- LHMC Recruitment 2019 – Jr. Resident Jobs
- Central Jail Hospital Recruitment 2019 – Senior & Junior Resident Jobs
Appointed candidates will receive monthly is Rs. 50,000/-
Selection process will be held on the basis written test / interview.
Through online mode candidates can apply the application form by Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2019 Notification to the positions of Law Clerk cum Research Assistant from 01st February 2019 to 28th February 2019.
Application fee for all candidates is Rs. 200/-
How to Apply Online?
With the official link to apply the form and submit for candidates is directly.