Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: Department of Social Welfare PGT,TGT & AT Posts Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 92
- Last Date to Submit Applications: 07th December 2018
- Direct Link to Apply: Department of Social Welfare PGT,TGT & AT Application Form
Department of Social Welfare Assistant Teachers, Post & Trained Graduate Teachers Walk-In Notification
National Capital Territory of Delhi, Department of Social Welfare is organizing interview to fill PGT,TGT and AT vacancies in Deaf & Dumb Schools, In schools of Mentally Retarded Children and In Blind Schools. On contract basis for a period of one year the candidates will be recruited for Delhi Govt Jobs. www.socialwelfare.delhigovt.nic.in is the official site link to get more info.
Total 92 vacancies to be filled in various schools under Department of Social Welfare.
In deaf & Dumb Schools
- Post Graduate Teachers (PGT)-14
- Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT)-23
- Assistant Teachers (AT)-44
In Schools of Mentally Retarded Children
- Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT)-02
In Blind Schools
- Post Graduate Teachers (PGT)-02
- Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT)-04
- Assistant Teachers (AT)-03
Maximum upper age limit for PGT post applicants is 36 years, for remaining two posts maximum age is 35 years.
Master degree holders can apply for PGT post, Degree holders can apply for TGT post and 12th / diploma passed candidates can apply for assistant teacher post.
You May Also Like
- WAPCOS Recruitment 2018 – 100 Civil Engineer Jobs
- NIELIT Recruitment 2018 – Scientist C & D Jobs
- ASRB Recruitment 2018 – Non-Research Management Jobs
- VMMC SJH Recruitment 2018 – Junior Resident Jobs
- Delhi Judicial Service Exam 2018 Notification
- LASTEC DRDO Recruitment 2018 – Jr. Research Fellow Jobs
- Ministry of External Affair Recruitment 2018 – Staff Car Driver Jobs
- IHBAS Recruitment 2018 – AE, JE & Assistant Jobs
- DTC Recruitment 2018 – Bus Driver Jobs
- UPSC Recruitment 2018 –Assistant Director & Senior Artist Jobs
- NPCIL Recruitment 2018 – Stipendiary Trainee Operator & Maintainer Jobs
- SDMC Recruitment 2018
- Ministry of Home Affairs Recruitment 2018 Notifications
- LNH Delhi Recruitment 2018 – Senior Resident Jobs
- AAMC Recruitment 2018 – Pharmacist, Multi Task Worker & Assistant Jobs
- AIIMS Recruitment 2018 – Nursing Officer Jobs
Selected candidates as PGT will get Rs.47600/-
Selected candidates as TGT will get Rs.44900/-
Selected candidates as AT will get Rs.35400/-
Through interview hiring of candidates will be done.
Mode of applying for Department of Social Welfare Recruitment is through offline mode. 07th December 2018 is the last date to submit applications.
How to Download Application Form?
www.socialwelfare.delhigovt.nic.in is the link to download application form and send to below given address.
Office of Deputy Director, GLNS Complex, Delhi Gate, Delhi.